Bye Susie Jean

• Thread starter DeletedUser89858
  • Start date

demaster50

Ben you really are doing great, your allready at -9 conquers (since kicked) while pretty much nothing has reached you yet.

Stop bragging till you start proving something?...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser89858

Please tell the facts only as they can be checked and you will look silly lying. Use twstats map and you will see im surrounded on 3 sides and have nearly 40 Nuts villas directly next to mine so no more of this 50 hours bs. I gave 5 villas to muffin free of defense in exchange for a him staying out of the rest of the conflict. Ask him to show you his reports or i can post them showing the first 5 villas i lost had no units in them. Also i gave some to my freind in Ni as i know i cant defend them all against so many. So technically 100% honest i have lost only 1-2 villas to direct action. They claimed i would be out in a week and i should show that conversation. Im still here and still killing nukes after losing minimal villas. No i am not serious about being here for christmas as i can count and your all right there is no way a million point account can hold out forever against 2 whole top 5 tribes. But then again thier 1 week estimate looks way way off also. Do you deny Jacal you said NUTS would have me gone in a week?

AlphaNuke

Please tell the facts only as they can be checked and you will look silly lying. Use twstats map
Good idea, i made a map, please note:

I gave 5 villas to muffin free of defense in exchange for a him staying out of the rest of the conflict.
So he is not included with Nuts!, on your word he is not involved anymore.

you will see im surrounded on 3 sides and have nearly 40 Nuts villas directly next to mine so no more of this 50 hours bs.
I agree with you ben, it does look like more than 50 hours out :)

DeletedUser88324

Well, thanks Alpha for proving I am not giving any BS... pluys, ben? I just took my 5th villa from you.. and with that, I will keep away from the conflict, as will NUTS!... I took those 5 villas only after I begged Ni to let me take them... If you last more then a week, it is no longer me determining that.. that is up to NI..

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=7736384

And that is missing my last villa recently taken... I really thought I would get some ODA from this, but got none at all.. you disappointed me Ben...

DeletedUser90880

Use twstats map and you will see im surrounded on 3 sides and have nearly 40 Nuts villas directly next to mine so no more of this 50 hours bs. I gave 5 villas to muffin free of defense in exchange for a him staying out of the rest of the conflict.

As he said earlier, he is giving people 'free villages' so that they won't attack him.

Last edited:

kyouske

LMFAO man, this is good pay back, god has given u what u deserve LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AlphaNuke

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!, Ni
Side 2:
Players: ben1jamin23

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 322,758
Side 2: 0
Difference: 322,758

Epicness Ben. Defender of the year award should go to you, definitely :)