Bye Susie Jean

• Thread starter DeletedUser89858
  • Start date

DeletedUser89858

She has left Ni for the last time and wont be allowed back. God i feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. You were such a drama queen and i tried my hardest to get along with you. Fully expected you to launch at me when you quit so i spent the day moving troops. Do it quick so i can get back to farming will ya. Aww did you think we would beg for you to come back.....opps! You cant go it alone for long and i hope you get eaten quickly. You really should have been more willing to get along. Now where are you?

DeletedUser88324

She has left Ni for the last time and wont be allowed back. God i feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. You were such a drama queen and i tried my hardest to get along with you. Fully expected you to launch at me when you quit so i spent the day moving troops. Do it quick so i can get back to farming will ya. Aww did you think we would beg for you to come back.....opps! You cant go it alone for long and i hope you get eaten quickly. You really should have been more willing to get along. Now where are you?

dogs, Ben.. why is it that every time I read something you say I dislike you even more? when are you gonna learn to just shut your mouth?

DeletedUser88324

Never mind.. You won't be along for long now that Ni finally kicked you. It seams as NOBODY likes you.

now.. I gotta go plead with Ni to let them have some villages of yours! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser88324

Perfect, I am starting launching on you as soon as I finish this post, "dear" Ben
:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::axemen::snob::heavycavalry::lightcavalry::swordsman::spear::snob:

DeletedUser

To be clear to everyone on this world: Ben is a Moron! We gave him a lot of 'second' chances and he blew it multiple times.

DeletedUser88324

LMAO

ben1jamin23 today at 20:05
all my citys been turned to defense for 3 days now at 4-5 citys to break thry each one it will take 600 villas of offense to break me

bath math??

ben1jamin23 today at 20:26
i have 100 plus villas you have 300 if you have twice my villas in offense then shit means you have very little defense and i could deal you a very heavy blow myself. Prob i could wipe out your entire d myself

Yep, REAL bad math...

DeletedUser

Am I missing something? Nuts and NI VS ben

Which means about 125 million VS 1 million points

Which side is going to get crushed?.....

DeletedUser

The guy extremely pissed of a few guys...

Give them the right to take a few of his vills.

Tribb

I have no problem with them taking all his villages, we would do the same.

DeletedUser

I meant NI takes out there former member, the Nuts! members helping have been harassed by ben for a long time. So if they do not get a part they wont be satisfied lol

DeletedUser89858

bring it i have been waiting for something interesting for a long time. Hey Frost get ready im gonna put a hurting on these guys offense. They wont be able to attack anyone for weeks after this. Im all in one k in a massive ball and ready to rain on thier parade

DeletedUser89858

One NUTS member is all that had the balls???? Did i scare you guys???. Shoot boys you had better do better than that you really gonna let one guys units take a hit all buy himself? Dosent sound like good teamwork to me. I promise not a single unit of his will return home. Im disappointed you fella's aint crap!

DeletedUser88324

no reason for everyone to get involved... they all have more important things to do, as do I..

although I won't let you down :icon_cool:

DeletedUser89858

You finished your post long ago Jacal still waiting om those incomings. Oww i get it your all talk whats that called again full of something......

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Subject hey
Conversational partner ben1jamin23
Group: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export
ben1jamin23 on 09.09. at 22:04
looking for new tribe how about it?[/spoil]

i'll pencil him in as a 'maybe'

DeletedUser89858

Maybe ill accept it then when ya send it. Really stay tuned im gonna show ya how defense is done at who ever attacks me's expense.