Bye Susie Jean

• Thread starter DeletedUser89858
  • Start date

DeletedUser

One NUTS member is all that had the balls???? Did i scare you guys???. Shoot boys you had better do better than that you really gonna let one guys units take a hit all buy himself? Dosent sound like good teamwork to me. I promise not a single unit of his will return home. Im disappointed you fella's aint crap!
Do i know you? im in Nuts! but i don't hear any name like ben1jamin23, Ooops sorry :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser88324

[spoil]
Subject hey
Conversational partner ben1jamin23
Group: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export
ben1jamin23 on 09.09. at 22:04
looking for new tribe how about it?[/spoil]

i'll pencil him in as a 'maybe'

LOL nice application letter, huh?

DeletedUser

Subject hey
ben1jamin23 on 09.09. at 22:03
how about an invite. have a million points top 70 oda, top 120 odd

haha =]

DeletedUser

Do you think he's starting to feel the pressure already? Does he really think someone's going to take him in when he obviously has problems with his old tribe and Nuts? lmao

DeletedUser88324

and when he is quickly getting incommings to every villa? haha

DeletedUser

Bye susie! Never liked you.

@ ben
Just wnt to ask who are you? People seem to hate. ( i have been away for a long time. )

DeletedUser

Well,

If I may shed some additional light on the situation...Ben was frustrated with a member of Nuts (Muffin) taking some villages that Muffin had cleared. So, Ben brainstorms for an effective way to exact his revenge on Muffin. Ben's brainchild? Try to convince Muffin's basher to attack Muffin with him (Ben).

Of course, this was all passed along, and Ben is brilliant.

Good job, sir. You win.

DeletedUser

Subject hey
ben1jamin23 on 09.09. at 22:03
how about an invite. have a million points top 70 oda, top 120 odd

haha =]
Addendum: Sertified Geenyus
Mad awesome people skills
4 whiskers on my face, with a possibility of another in the next 6 months of puberty
Did I mention I'm like Krang from Ninja Turtles?
-Ben

DeletedUser89858

Hey lets face it this world is getting boring if Nuts and Frost aint gonna go at then im gonna make my own show and its turning into a good one. Im just a guy been playing for a long time and told not to offend anyone lets just grown in this direction not that and 27 years from now we might due something about our friends over there. Yeah i raised a stink to see what would happen. As for the incomings ,,,check my stats ive been attacked by several nuts members and most the tribe of NI and i have lost a single villa. Yep thats it guys no more. If they dont step it up well shoot ill still be here for Christmas. Think ive killed around 75,000 troops today to a loss of 15,000 of my own. As for looking for a tribe hell ya why not? I get even the smallest support and i have these guys suiciding themselfs on my walls for nothing. There is no coordination and i bet anyone i lose tops maybe 3-4 villas in the next two weeks. An the up side of losing villas is then morale kicks in and the deathtoll of thier units gets even better. Why are people afraid of these clowns?

DeletedUser

Hey lets face it this world is getting boring if Nuts and Frost aint gonna go at then im gonna make my own show and its turning into a good one. Im just a guy been playing for a long time and told not to offend anyone lets just grown in this direction not that and 27 years from now we might due something about our friends over there. Yeah i raised a stink to see what would happen. As for the incomings ,,,check my stats ive been attacked by several nuts members and most the tribe of NI and i have lost a single villa. Yep thats it guys no more. If they dont step it up well shoot ill still be here for Christmas. Think ive killed around 75,000 troops today to a loss of 15,000 of my own. As for looking for a tribe hell ya why not? I get even the smallest support and i have these guys suiciding themselfs on my walls for nothing. There is no coordination and i bet anyone i lose tops maybe 3-4 villas in the next two weeks. An the up side of losing villas is then morale kicks in and the deathtoll of thier units gets even better. Why are people afraid of these clowns?
Do you really think you survive until Christmas? Well good luck :icon_wink:

DeletedUser88324

it takes my troops over 50hrs to reach you benny.. and besides muffin, i am the closest NUTS member to you ... go figure why you haven't lost any villas yet..:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

it takes my troops over 50hrs to reach you benny.. and besides muffin, i am the closest NUTS member to you ... go figure why you haven't lost any villas yet..:icon_idea:

only 50 hours? geeze that's actually pretty close. I did so many 130+ hour trains on wmd/ae I cant count them all.... which, btw, they DID lose a lot of villages to me--- so dont use distance as an excuse

just sayin

DeletedUser88324

only 50 hours? geeze that's actually pretty close. I did so many 130+ hour trains on wmd/ae I cant count them all.... which, btw, they DID lose a lot of villages to me--- so dont use distance as an excuse

just sayin

it is CLOSE for me too.. considering EVERY tribe op we have had have been over 125hrs for nobles, it is close...but what I am trying to say is that he can't boast on the fact that he has not lost any cvillas to NUTS! when NUTS!' closest player has 50hrs, (THEREFOR STILL HAVE TO WAIT AVOUT 15 MORE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) now you understand my post???

DeletedUser

I comprehend the fact you were trying to state, he only got kicked/left 2 days ago so your nobles won't hit for atleast another couple hours for you/anyone else in nuts. Eat him fast Jacal, i don't even know him and i am already sick of him being talked about. :D

mageknights

Ben, don't disappoint the audience and show them how good you are.
I know a lot of people in w43 who just talk how good they are and yet in a months or 2 time, disappear. Hope you are not in that group.:lol:

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=7860210

DeletedUser

jay da assasinator on 02.09. at 05:16
I would suggest that you either grow a pair and go ahead and attack, or apologize to muffinman and stop plotting against him. Try to play the game honorably. You'll respect yourself more for it.

my advice still stands. Think of it as a life lesson!

Last edited by a moderator: