Bye w18

DeletedUser

I was here way to long so kinda wanted to say few words even if I am not fan of goodbye msgs tbh. I quit playing w18 4-5 months ago,was thinking about keeping my account alive just to see the end of the world but truth is that is become kinda boring to even log in so I've hit the famous delete button few days ago...

W18 was my first world,it has been great world to play with lots of awesome ppl and good wars...but its definitely time to move on.

My special note go
Sideshow-Bob - was easier to log in and start to play than listen to him every day for 2 weeks about some internet game called Tribal Wars...so he is the guilty one for me kicking your a... during last 2 years:D

and to Rudegar - awesome guy and the only duke who was able to control my temper...hmmm...sometimes:p

<3 for the best team ever - INF South team
and for White Quuen Leda,Eladamri,Cyer,Super Sweet,ZZ Dragon,Bomb,Piggos,Minty,Jaza,La Chupacabra,FFDP,AA,Spora,Wara,Mark,Dylan,Rattle,Dave,Andy,Tony,Chris,Jen,Swordy etc...for all FC and INF members.
We really had lots of fun playing together...

Congratz to APOC,you guys did great job...hope I will meet you in some other world.

Wish you all good luck and all the best.

:*
SAB

DeletedUser

Best of luck in whatever you play next, and the rest of your other pursuits.

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go.

If you've got any sense you'll quit TW totally! ;-)

DeletedUser

BYe, SAB... I figured you were gone, but I kept hoping you'd return at some point... I hit delete last week, and I'm not if if they've noticed yet, or if they think I just suck now as a player :p

I hope to see you again in another world- after a short break ;)

DeletedUser

Bye SAB :icon_sad:

I just come back to play W18, and I see that you already quit...

Thanks for being a good mate in W47, sorry I cannot stay active in that world. c ya! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Bye, didn't get to fight you on W18 but looks I may get the chance on W47.