Bye

DeletedUser

its look like you like attack with defensive units. right?

DeletedUser81101

and I defend with Offense, its a well tested tactic of stiker de grey

DeletedUser

and I defend with Offense, its a well tested tactic of stiker de grey

Hahahaha :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

That's true.

Btw, acornrxs, as you are noob, maybe you can leave me all your villages? I will use them against your tribemates.

DeletedUser

Hmph. Tw wont be missing anything special. Losing acorn is like losing rep lol. Except acorn is a bit better.

DeletedUser

We have had multiple occurences of acorn using defensive units against us. Also stiker defending with 106,000 lc :O

DeletedUser

yeah i know i wanted to go out with a BOOM so i killed most my offence and how do you think i had grown to 800k in 6 or 8 months of my first year?

DeletedUser81101

You mean 1 stacked villa? the same one Pinder failed epically with

DeletedUser

Ok well we have already been betrayed by someone in our tribe and look how that turned out for him. And about being rimmed, well I am not overly worried about that, either way it is going to take a long time, one of the best players in your tribe (Acid Burn) has an edge over me and he can only take one village at a time. (He enjoys my sniping ;) ) :) I havent really overstayed as I am not making a goodbye thread because I epically failed on this world.

DeletedUser

LOL yeah i must say mines is very good at sniping :) but i got the villa after 3 days of tug and pull :D

DeletedUser

I havent really overstayed as I am not making a goodbye thread because I epically failed on this world.

What ever you say but im pretty sure i didnt epicly fail because my account went inactive for 6 months also on this world i did noble a lot of barbs but look at my world 31 stats in the past 3 months