Byes

DeletedUser

This is for sure one of the saddest moment in TW history. At least for me.

Nyxx, as you already know, I wish you all the best in RL and hope you ll have a beautiful trip next week!

I m looking forward to hear something from you in the future anyway ;)

Farewell, best commander in chief i ve seen on TW ;)
Farewell.

DeletedUser18695

me dont wanna go off topic too but sorry about that. Not me but my grandfather dead and in our religion there r too much thing to do after death. I just came back lats weekend.

and GG yeah some people love the enemy like how I love u :D

wow seeing the disband of PKs is really sad :icon_cry:

<3 love you too Otto :D

DeletedUser

Another tribe defeted from within.

Your the man Nyxx :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

seems a few on the forums will need sigpic updates D: dont knwo who is doing them now but i see that a few friends of mine are doing good siggies, Bluez(ex w5 player) and sicory(w19/49player) if you wanna message me about it do so and i'll get you in touch with them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the commercial sloth. :p

Bye nyxx, best of luck in RL and take care!

DeletedUser

That's true, there is one last guy standing in the way of V V V & TSE to finish off LFKD :p
Good luck 50stones, kick some asses! :)

Well I cant see myself being that bothered my prem finished long ago and I have become inactive due to the inactivity of the others around me (getting married and becoming a dad has contributed as well!!!). I take no joy from simply eating inactive accounts or barbs so effectively this world is over for me too.

I feel sad that I couldn't have been more of a help to Nyxx towards the end especially as I had great respect for him as a TW player and more importantly a person.

I think TW needs to look long and hard at this game as the end stage simply doesn't work. They needed to make nobles cheaper when there were more active players and not later when the world had become inactive.

I remember large numbers of active players complaining they didnt have enough nobles which meant inactives and barbs were dealt with slowly creating widespread boredom causing even more people to leave and effectively a snowball effect of inactivity that even cheaper nobles couldn't fix.

DeletedUser

I agree with 50 completely.

Maybe my numbers, or costs were off. A gradual, automatic reduction in coin costs should begin as soon as the world has been locked. 5% or the original costs every 6 months. 50%, whatever. They do have to do it if they want to see a win in the world and not just a gradual dust storm blowign through the ghost towns left behind.

I know i get frustrated to the fact that i can nuke the hell out of anything in my area 1000 times over, but i cant scrape together 2 nobles to follow through.

DeletedUser

Dude, this is huge. You probably don't remember me, but I definitely won't forget you. Bye bye, all the best.

DeletedUser23324

Well i normally dislike goodbye threads 'Of course'. But Nyxx avoids the normal clichés of brown nosing all those players close to him and making absurd and bold statements about how much this games means to everyone.

This is the end for me also as i have been basically inactive for maybe 2years?

Ciao x

DeletedUser

Well i normally dislike goodbye threads 'Of course'. But Nyxx avoids the normal clichés of brown nosing all those players close to him and making absurd and bold statements about how much this games means to everyone.

This is the end for me also as i have been basically inactive for maybe 2years?

Ciao x

I will always remember you, my love <3

DeletedUser

I am now even more upset... Because I just remembered that I had a picture saved for P&P that I could have used in the event of a PKs/TSE merge. Now I know I'll never have the chance to use it :(

Tacocat.jpg