C² finally crumbling...

DeletedUser78416

Well boys and girls...looks like the tides have definitely turned on the mighty C².

Looks like they can't keep their players happy and satisfied anymore. What a pity.

Such a shame.

Better tell MichielK to loosen up the reigns a bit if he wants to keep his members happy.

Any more of your players go and fall off the map like MichaelDav...it could get ugly.

:lol:

DeletedUser83725

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

what a happy story gammy.. lolz

DeletedUser

Good job Gammy! It only took you three days to realize this. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He was inactive before, and as we were eating him he came back. Decent guy, but I'm not surprised.

I'm more curious as to why LSHRV changed its name to SF. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

Good job Gammy! It only took you three days to realize this. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, I knew...

but better late than never eh?

Better change up the itinerary on member management huh? Keep losing players like that the war will be over by high noon.

DeletedUser

1 member goes barb and you think the tides have turned. But whilst that 1 member of theirs has gone barb, how many have you lost/nobled out?

DeletedUser78416

1 member goes barb and you think the tides have turned. But whilst that 1 member of theirs has gone barb, how many have you lost/nobled out?

Dude, they've nobled out more of their own inactives than we have ours...pay better attention.

DeletedUser

Well gammy are we really that surprised? We all knew this day would come and so it has :icon_biggrin:

I cannot wait for more of this to happen, like a chain reaction. Is this the first sign that C2 player are giving up? Making so little progress and getting tired of fighting such fierce opponents?
My money is on yes :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, C2 have inactivity problems. They just manage to eat them faster. Freakin bottom feeder... :icon_rolleyes:

But I am pretty sure more of this will follow. More c2 players go barb as they simply cannot continue the fight they know they will never win. And all the while we will be laughing, the tide of this war will change. I can promise you that... :icon_eek:

Can't wait to see how c2 falls so quickly!! :lol:

DeletedUser

Hope you guys are having a good time with this, since you obviously are grasping at straws.

DeletedUser

If LSHRV somehow win this war, there is going to be alot of gloating. But at this rate thats not going to happen.

DeletedUser

Hope you guys are having a good time with this, since you obviously are grasping at straws.

well I am not exactly sure what sauroni/kingdom intended with this, but I see it as a joke and bit of a payback (he probably thinks of it this way as well). You guys were gloating when Music-Is-Joy went barb, so why can t we? I smell double standards

On topic, looks like another LSHRV player has barbed out. Bye bye Music-Is-Joy. All things equal, if LSHRV players continue to barb out at two players per week, C² will win in a few months. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well I am not exactly sure what sauroni/kingdom intended with this, but I see it as a joke and bit of a payback (he probably thinks of it this way as well). You guys were gloating when Music-Is-Joy went barb, so why can t we? I smell double standards

Good observation tokic :)

If LSHRV somehow win this war, there is going to be alot of gloating. But at this rate thats not going to happen.

Shush, your not a part of this war. You know nothing :icon_cool:

DeletedUser78416

There's a war?

I thought it was a race between the top 3 of who could eat their inactives before Christmas.

:icon_confused:

MichielK

Better change up the itinerary on member management huh? Keep losing players like that the war will be over by high noon.

If we keep losing players like this, the war will be over by 2068 :icon_rolleyes:

Making so little progress and getting tired of fighting such fierce opponents?

MichaelDav versus LSHRV: 17-2. Did he get a single incoming from LSHRV in the past 6 months?

If by "gloating" you mean us asking why people were going barb in a revitalised sparkling whatever-the-heck-you-were tribe, then yes. Maybe if someone actually had a solid answer...

Yes, we lost a member. You lost 11 in a month. At the rate we're going, we'll be back at our old size by the weekend. You're still 16 million points smaller than you were a month ago.

Keep starting threads about inactivity. That'll work :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pretty sure that second quote isn't me.

Also for the record, I know gammy and sauroni are just trying to score a point or two off MK with this topic. I just was expecting pictures or a fun story. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser78416

Pretty sure that second quote isn't me.

Also for the record, I know gammy and sauroni are just trying to score a point or two off MK with this topic. I just was expecting pictures or a fun story. :icon_cry:

Dang it, how did you know that! :icon_surprised:

You sir...are good.

MichielK

On a different note: what is up with the new name? If you're going to remove the last shreds of the legacies of both LS and HRV, you'd better have a good reason...

(And please tell me this isn't one of those "we're a new tribe, the war starts today" actions...aside from Sauroni, I don't think anyone is naive enough to believe that one anymore)

Anyway, why let a good PnP opportunity pass?

129210119986700271.jpg