C² finally crumbling...

DeletedUser

u6s5l said:
Again, you provide no reason I should be helping you. It's not hard to figure out that what you're doing is wrong, perhaps you should try something new. I most certainly won't help you, when that would simply help your members, which would be something I don't want.

Pointing out our wrongs would help us as it would enable us to fix these wrongs. Hence your contradicting yourself. Don't tell us we are doing something wrong, and then say you don't want to help us out. So stop posting our "wrong-doings" from now on. As I no longer want to hear them. I never did want to hear them. Just needed you too make it plainly obvious to yourself that your continually posting contradicting arguments.

[spoil]1. I have seen members of your tribe play, and I've fought some as well. There's my warrant, as well as the stats.
2. I've sat players who were attacked by your players, and was attacked myself. Neither showed skill. Thus I can judge you.
3. I have seen most of you, and as a tribe is a collective, I can say that the tribe itself has no skill, because however skilled some few are, the tribe overall is unskilled relative to other tribes.
4. Stats such as?[/spoil]

1. Some members, NOT ALL. Therefore you can't say the tribe is unskilled. Just certain members. SF could say the same about your tribe.
2. How can you seriously judge me if you have not been attacked by me? I'm 1-0 to your whole tribe. Thus I personally can now judge your whole tribe as being of a lower standard then myself! Stat proven. This is by YOUR reasoning!
3. Collectively speaking, SF are ranked 3rd in World 16. They were rank 1 at one stage. Hence has there been skill to obtain this rank. It may be that all the skilled players that were previously around have left and gone inactive because to themselves they believed they had conquered everything this world had to offer. (except off course having to defend itself against a former ally).
4. Pearcyman vs. C2 = 1 d 0. Proven

If you would revel who you are! Then we may very well be able to see if you have some skill at all!

DeletedUser

Pointing out our wrongs would help us as it would enable us to fix these wrongs. Hence your contradicting yourself. Don't tell us we are doing something wrong, and then say you don't want to help us out. So stop posting our "wrong-doings" from now on. As I no longer want to hear them. I never did want to hear them. Just needed you too make it plainly obvious to yourself that your continually posting contradicting arguments.

[spoil]1. I have seen members of your tribe play, and I've fought some as well. There's my warrant, as well as the stats.
2. I've sat players who were attacked by your players, and was attacked myself. Neither showed skill. Thus I can judge you.
3. I have seen most of you, and as a tribe is a collective, I can say that the tribe itself has no skill, because however skilled some few are, the tribe overall is unskilled relative to other tribes.
4. Stats such as?[/spoil]

I don't care what you want to hear. You don't seem to understand what the point of propaganda is. The whole point is to point out your wrongs to show your tribe what you're doing wrong, and not to help you. Get over it.

1. Some members, NOT ALL. Therefore you can't say the tribe is unskilled. Just certain members. SF could say the same about your tribe.

Did you not read the whole...collective thing?

2. How can you seriously judge me if you have not been attacked by me? I'm 1-0 to your whole tribe. Thus I personally can now judge your whole tribe as being of a lower standard then myself! Stat proven. This is by YOUR reasoning!

I am judging your tribe. The tribe doesn't work together well enough to stop c2, hence they are worse by that standard. Oh, and because you haven't fought all of c2, by your logic, you can't say that they are better.

But we both know how ridiculous that is. Successes against numerous players by c2 as opposed to your success on 1 village don't compare. Blowing out of proportion much?

3. Collectively speaking, SF are ranked 3rd in World 16. They were rank 1 at one stage. Hence has there been skill to obtain this rank. It may be that all the skilled players that were previously around have left and gone inactive because to themselves they believed they had conquered everything this world had to offer. (except off course having to defend itself against a former ally).
4. Pearcyman vs. C2 = 1 d 0. Proven

If you would revel who you are! Then we may very well be able to see if you have some skill at all!

For the record, revel is the wrong word to say.

As for #3, that just proves my point. The skilled players left. I never said SF were never skilled, simply that they aren't now.

DeletedUser

Oh my god you nubcake...why must you ruin everything. I had him all baited and everything...

:icon_evil:

Dude, I am on skype all the time and when I am on skype I am on TW ALWAYS... It would take you 2 seconds to message me on either one... You gotta give me heads up on these things man...

And what the hell is a nubcake? :lol:

DeletedUser78416

Dude, I am on skype all the time and when I am on skype I am on TW ALWAYS... It would take you 2 seconds to message me on either one... You gotta give me heads up on these things man...

And what the hell is a nubcake? :lol:

Or you could just sit back and watch instead of interjecting.

You knew I wasn't kicked...did you have to convince yourself of it and actually say it? Must be a canadian thing...:icon_surprised::icon_biggrin:

Nubcake is you for ruining my jokes...:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Or you could just sit back and watch instead of interjecting.

You knew I wasn't kicked...did you have to convince yourself of it and actually say it? Must be a canadian thing...:icon_surprised::icon_biggrin:

Nubcake is you for ruining my jokes...:icon_evil:

It must be an Ubizkanstan thing to announce somebodys location! Big no no in TW noob. See what I did there? ^^^ :icon_eek:

If you actually eva listened to me... You would know that I said I lived in Italy... Silly :icon_cool:

Your right though, I couldn't accept the fact that you were so bad the tribe had to kick you :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

It must be an Ubizkanstan thing to announce somebodys location! Big no no in TW noob. See what I did there? ^^^ :icon_eek:

If you actually eva listened to me... You would know that I said I lived in Italy... Silly :icon_cool:

Your right though, I couldn't accept the fact that you were so bad the tribe had to kick you :(

Um, you dont have to actually live in canada to be 'canadian'.

I've lived in amercia all my life...if I move to germany, am I all of a sudden german now...

Gosh, what a nubtardnadian you are.

burn.

DeletedUser

Um, you dont have to actually live in canada to be 'canadian'.

I've lived in amercia all my life...if I move to germany, am I all of a sudden german now...

Gosh, what a nubtardnadian you are.

burn.

That depends on if you become a citizen of Germany or not. But where is this amercia you speak of? :icon_razz:

But once again you are right, I am a Canadian at heart and an Italian on paper! Well technically an American at heart too but that doesn't matter.. Cos Americans suck! :lol:

burn.

DeletedUser78416

That depends on if you become a citizen of Germany or not. But where is this amercia you speak of? :icon_razz:

But once again you are right, I am a Canadian at heart and an Italian on paper! Well technically an American at heart too but that doesn't matter.. Cos Americans suck! :lol:

burn.

Don't be jealous ar amerICAS faster internet speed, dial up boy.

muwhahaha

DeletedUser

Hey! Its not good for downloading music or large files but it allows me to still send a perfect train and that's all that counts.

Diet Dr. Pep tastes the same as regular Dr. Pep! Yeah, I went there....

DeletedUser

No sir, you are wrong on this one. He is up 13-1 or to say he is Kreaming some of you :icon_biggrin:

Wow, he's crazy-good. 12 net conquers from one player right next to his cluster, in the middle of SF territory. :icon_rolleyes:.

Anyways, let's not talk about Gammy. Personally, I think this thread has outlived its usefulness. We should lock all the SF vs. c2 threads, make one new one (or use Pearcy's), and discuss from there. It's clear c2 isn't crumbling...

MichielK

No sir, you are wrong on this one. He is up 13-1 or to say he is Kreaming some of you :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: B~N~H
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

Could you please point out where in those stats he's been "taking us on single handedly" since he left?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Could you please point out where in those stats he's been "taking us on single handedly" since he left?

This made me lol.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

@ Mk-I am a bit dissapointed (if it counts). It really was just a joke. Gammy is not the best player in his own, one-man tribe, so how could he hurt the mighty C² :icon_wink:
ps-i actulally think gammy is the Kream de la cream of tw :icon_razz: (K intended)