C² finally crumbling...

DeletedUser78416

@ Mk-I am a bit dissapointed (if it counts). It really was just a joke. Gammy is not the best player in his own, one-man tribe, so how could he hurt the mighty C² :icon_wink:
ps-i actulally think gammy is the Kream de la cream of tw :icon_razz: (K intended)

I will be #1 in my tribe soon. Myself is getting slightly inactive and I is just a noob. :lol:

DeletedUser78416

Nah that will be me once you send me that invite :icon_wink:

Awww, I just noticed you stole MichielK's profile pic and used it as your avatar. How precious is that!

That is just darling Francis, just darling. You know...imitation is the highest form of flattery.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Awww, I just noticed you stole MichielK's profile pic and used it as your avatar. How precious is that!

That is just darling Francis, just darling. You know...imitation is the highest form of flattery.

No, he was actually the one that stole the pic from me. It was originally mine and then he put it on his in-game profile. He probably would have put it as his avatar here but to many people would have noticed he stole it off me.

P.S. And this really bothers me! Why would you just assume I stole it off him?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

No, he was actually the one that stole the pic from me. It was originally mine and then he put it on his in-game profile. He probably would have put it as his avatar here but to many people would have noticed he stole it off me.

P.S. And this really bothers me! Why would you just assume I stole it off him?

Hmm, he joined a full 4-5 months before you, on the forums...and he stole your picture? You lie Francis, you lie!

DeletedUser

Hmm, he joined a full 4-5 months before you, on the forums...and he stole your picture? You lie Francis, you lie!

omg he stole it after I joined the forums and I already had that picture before I joined TW. Besides I only imitate you, CaNdY BaRs! :lol: