C² vs. LSHRV

DeletedUser

Looking at the world today, there are no major wars going on; and as such the world is becoming slow and dull. Even the forums, which are pretty quiet normally, have begun to reflect this dead state. Four months after the end of our last war, taking control of the rim in the southwest and eating our inactives has grown quite boring. As a solution, the idea that we should hold a contest was put forward.

funny-pictures-box-cats-are-bored.jpg
]​

The goal of this contest was to decide where we would turn next. A number of issues and conditions arose: the amount of fun, the predicted gain, the amount of pillagable beer, and of course the quality of women. In the end, the deciding factor was our favor for southern conditions.

tropical-beach.jpg

So we as a tribe have decided to invite Hrvati to our war. We mean absolutely no disrespect to =HRV=, our longtime allies. What we do ask =HRV= to consider is the fact that it is the endgame, and with skilled enemies growing fewer by the day, we wished to fight one of the oldest and most skilled tribes W16 had to offer. We also have very reliable information that =HRV= members will probably be drunk by this time.

128951731314761470.jpg

While we march to war, we will not forget our long time friends in =HRV=, and hope that playing this game the way it was meant to be played will not create animosity and hatred between our two tribes. Instead, we hope for a friendly competition, a matching skills, to decide once and for all, who is the better of the two tribes. We in C² would like to end this declaration by saying

funny-pictures-cat-loves-food1.jpg

P.S. This was decided upon before we learned of the LS and HRV merger. We had hoped to leave the LS players out of the war, free to fight Dust. However, now that they have announced their merger we extend this declaration to them and any tribes they may join.

DeletedUser

Wheel if C2 needs this then let's go :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

good declaration, good luck to both sides in this war. may the best tribe win :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Finally some excitement! Very entertaining and respectful declaration in my opinion.

I hope both tribes will have fun in this war, it will be quite exciting to watch. :icon_biggrin::icon_twisted::lol:

DeletedUser

Thank you C² for making this world a lot more interesting.

DeletedUser

Wow, I guess this world just got a hell of a lot more interesting. For the past few weeks these forums have been completely dead, now this and the LS/HRV merge.

I think as truscott said in the LSHRV merge section, we're getting closer to a world war.

Anyway, good luck to both sides, this should be interesting for everyone involved.

DeletedUser

I must say that I`m very dissapointed with c2.
They canceled our long standing alliance 2 hours after we declared merge with ~LS~.
And 10-15 hours after alliance is canceled I have a lot incomings on my villages.
What happend with honor in this world?!?

If they wanted challenge they wouldnt declare in middle of merge.
Or is it normal that you send attacks 8 hours after you cancel alliance which lasted for more then a year?
Especially when they know that we was able to destroy them easily when we finished with ~I~ and searching for our next target......but we didnt want to pick a side in c2-CND war even we would be deciding factor there,for sure,and we had better relations with CND then.

I had some respect for c2,but now I must say that I dont have any....lol...nobles landing in my villages 12 hours after they send canceled alliance and they knew it that we are in middle of merge.
And they searching for challeng?!?
Come on!

DeletedUser

What a great declaration! I've always wanted war declarations to be made in the spirit that it is just a game.

I'm a little saddened by zvone's post, but I won't involve myself with politics :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I must say that I`m very dissapointed with c2.
They canceled our long standing alliance 2 hours after we declared merge with ~LS~.
And 10-15 hours after alliance is canceled I have a lot incomings on my villages.
What happend with honor in this world?!?

If they wanted challenge they wouldnt declare in middle of merge.
Or is it normal that you send attacks 8 hours after you cancel alliance which lasted for more then a year?
Especially when they know that we was able to destroy them easily when we finished with ~I~ and searching for our next target......but we didnt want to pick a side in c2-CND war even we would be deciding factor there,for sure,and we had better relations with CND then.

I had some respect for c2,but now I must say that I dont have any....lol...nobles landing in my villages 12 hours after they send canceled alliance and they knew it that we are in middle of merge.
And they searching for challeng?!?
Come on!

I think you are taking this too personaly.

I'm not sure how you read that declaration but I didn't feel no hatred aimed at HRV (i'll refer to them as HRV because as the dec said, this was planned originaly for them).

And as Lucifyr rightly said that was a good dec which seems to of been made just so that C2 can play game how it should be played.

This is a war game afterall.

DeletedUser

True, no hatred was posted. But this is solely my opinion, and my opinion only:

When a tribe has been allies with you for that long, common courtesy would dictate giving them a 24 hour period to prepare to have the best war possible. However, common strategy dictates one needs to surprise the enemy as well. So I can see where Zvone is a bit angry or disappointed, but I think they're just playing the game, and it's nothing personal.

DeletedUser

True, no hatred was posted. But this is solely my opinion, and my opinion only:

When a tribe has been allies with you for that long, common courtesy would dictate giving them a 24 hour period to prepare to have the best war possible. However, common strategy dictates one needs to surprise the enemy as well. So I can see where Zvone is a bit angry or disappointed, but I think they're just playing the game, and it's nothing personal.

i agree with u6, they said that they had planned it before knowing you were merging and were therefore changing it to include LS.... which could mean that they were at a stage when they could not stop with the plans they had made when they did realise.... i dont think they meant to insult you etc

DeletedUser

haha, nice declaration, but I can't help but wonder do C2 know what they have gotten themselves into - after all HRV are serious beer drinkers, and C2 be beer!!!!!

055754.jpg

DeletedUser

Let me clear something up. When this was all planned we had no idea that LS was about to merge as anyone in C² can testify.

As has been said we mean nothing personal, and just want to have fun with this game. If anyone would like to discuss this further with me (I don't post on the public forums that much) please mail me or MichielK in game and we will be happy to divulge further details. I just don't want to get into a bickering session here.

We still have a shared forum with LSHRV and I personally hope we can keep it open. War in this game doesn't have to include petty debates or animosity, it can be a mutual contest that both sides have fun playing.

DeletedUser

This has made my day. Great declaration. This will be a great fight and will hopefully not end in a merge. May this be a long war :icon_biggrin:

This may be the biggest war in world 16 and will definitely be the turning point.

shveik

:icon_surprised:

Lol ...
Interesting ...

Huh ... Tough tough ... Surprise surprise ... Not great move (TBH me don't like it)!!! At least give them a chance to be prepared !!!

But me is not already there .. So good luck to both !!!

Just care about Plight position ...
Are they will stay here in passive position or will jump there :icon_rolleyes:

Peaze out

DeletedUser

This has made my day. Great declaration. This will be a great fight and will hopefully not end in a merge. May this be a long war :icon_biggrin:

This may be the biggest war in world 16 and will definitely be the turning point.

Let us hope it is a short war. Long wars cause players to quit. This world can't afford to lose anymore talent :icon_neutral:

MichielK

Here are the differences between declaring pre-merger and post-merger:

• C² has to fight two tribes instead of one
  • LS is in a war they could have avoided if they chose to
  • HRV has an extra tribe worth of players fighting for them
As far as I can see, both C² and LS suffer from the timing while HRV benefits. While I understand that HRV would've preferred this declaration to come a month later, let's also keep in mind that they're much better off now than they would be if it came a month earlier.

We had some discussion about whether to change our plans, but decided to stick with the date and time we had set. That's all. We most certainly did not mean to insult anyone. There is nothing but respect for HRV and LS among the C² membership, and we're looking forward to a good fight...as I'm sure our beer-loving neighbours are :)