C² vs. LSHRV

DeletedUser

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 277
Side 2: 89
Difference: 188

Not looking too close to me. Oh, and thanks for ignoring everything else. And lastly, I'm glad your internet is so bad, but you find time to respond so quickly. Really brightens me up that you are placing me so high on your priority list :icon_surprised:.

Edit: I almost forgot to mention that SF makes up 200 of those village gains, as opposed to Plight's 1k. And considering the topic of this thread, I'd say if we're going to stay on-topic, I have to mention that SF is definitely not even close :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 mins to post 3 lines of text. Thats brilliant.

I'm here 24hrs a day 7 days a week. Theres only so much troop work you can do in a day.

DeletedUser

I edited something in, go back and read it. Or, you can ignore it just like 90% of the last post that wasn't edited in.

DeletedUser

What's a toshy, and why would my parents wipe it for me?

At least MichielK's was a comment on something posted, while yours was a blatant disregard for my post, which is disrespectful in and of itself.

But yeah, MichielK, you bad person you. How could you also make a one-word post, despite the differences! I've lost all faith in you.

Wait, I'm not like some of SF, I don't lose faith in my tribe :icon_surprised:.

DeletedUser

u6s5l said:
Or, you can ignore it just like 90% of the last post that wasn't edited in.

If you gave me an option "you can ignore it", there I posted my answer

Pearcyman said:

If I didn't answer that way it would of been disrespectful in and of itself.

u6s5l said:
despite the differences!

They both are a one word response. Mine was too an answer to your option, his was to "purty" picture. To me there isn't much difference at all. Except I was offered a choice. He just posted irrelevantly.

u6s5l said:
Wait, I'm not like some of SF, I don't lose faith in my tribe :icon_surprised:.
My faith is and has always been the same. Your not stopping as from growing. SF and allies are still gaining villages at the same rate as C2. I've always said it doesnt matter where they come from, a village is a village. As such its a simple conclusion for me that you aren't winning. your ahead in the majority of stats. Your still not knocking us out of the war.

DeletedUser

P.S. A toshy is a "backside", "bottom", "fanny" for the yanks, its what parents do when there babies are whining.

DeletedUser

If you gave me an option "you can ignore it", there I posted my answer

I didn't give you the option, because I can't force you to do anything. Me "giving you" the option implies that I had the power to not give you an option, which I did not. As I said, if you want to get into semantics, I will rip you into itty-bitty pieces.

If I didn't answer that way it would of been disrespectful in and of itself.

Make sense? Nope.

They both are a one word response. Mine was too an answer to your option, his was to "purty" picture. To me there isn't much difference at all. Except I was offered a choice. He just posted irrelevantly.

It wasn't my option, it was yours. And you chose the disrespectful one.

My faith is and has always been the same. Your not stopping as from growing. SF and allies are still gaining villages at the same rate as C2. I've always said it doesnt matter where they come from, a village is a village. As such its a simple conclusion for me that you aren't winning. your ahead in the majority of stats. Your still not knocking us out of the war.

You, once more, say "you're not knocking us out of the war", as if it's a valid reason for saying "you aren't winning". Whereas the two have nothing to do with each other. Again, something you've chosen to ignore.

P.S. A toshy is a "backside", "bottom", "fanny" for the yanks, its what parents do when there babies are whining.

I'm aware, though I've never heard "fanny", whilst being a "Yank" myself. It's actually spelled as tooshy round these here parts :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

It's actually spelled as tooshy round these here parts :icon_wink:.
Oh uh, a remark about spelling. Call in the mods

Or, you can ignore

I read between the lines. You gave me the option to ignore. So I did. By not confirming which way I would go through the way you worded it, would be disrespectful. That makes sense pretty clearly.

If both teams are growing by the same amount of villages. Then how could one possibly be winning. You could noble 15,000 villlages off SF and if we nobled 30,000 barbs and built them back up. Wherein lies the difference. Both teams would of grown by 15,000 villages.

Hence you aren't winning until your gaining villages in total at a much higher rate, or stop us from growing at all.

DeletedUser

Oh uh, a remark about spelling. Call in the mods

Wrong, I didn't flame you about it, I simply specified the difference in spelling that led to my misunderstanding :icon_wink:.

I read between the lines. You gave me the option to ignore. So I did. By not confirming which way I would go through the way you worded it, would be disrespectful. That makes sense pretty clearly.

I didn't "give you" the option, because it isn't my option to give. You could've posted about flying monkeys and pig balloons, that was an option. I didn't "give you" an option because I cannot, and therefore what you chose was solely your choice, which was disrespectful. I just said this, and you just repeated what you said instead of admitting you were wrong or arguing it...

If both teams are growing by the same amount of villages. Then how could one possibly be winning. You could noble 15,000 villlages off SF and if we nobled 30,000 barbs and built them back up. Wherein lies the difference. Both teams would of grown by 15,000 villages.

Hence you aren't winning until your gaining villages in total at a much higher rate, or stop us from growing at all.

Edit: I almost forgot to mention that SF makes up 200 of those village gains, as opposed to Plight's 1k. And considering the topic of this thread, I'd say if we're going to stay on-topic, I have to mention that SF is definitely not even close :icon_wink:.

Didn't I tell you to go back and read my edit? Didn't I? Or did you just ignore that too? I didn't "give you" the option there, did I? No, no I didn't. And both teams are not, because SF isn't growing at the same speed as c2, they're growing 1/6 as fast. SF and Plight together (which is technically off-topic for this thread) have gained almost as many villages, but SF has nobled so many small barbs that they are losing points, and time that needs to be spent rebuilding those villages.

And lastly, you neglect member drops being more prominent on SF's side, and war conquers, both of which I explained the relevance of, and which you ignored. I don't know if you're purposely trying to irk me, as it's not working, but I'd say good effort if you were.

DeletedUser

I don't know if you're purposely trying to irk me, as it's not working, but I'd say good effort if you were.
Don't ruin my plans. I'm getting close.

If you would like to say it is technically off-topic for this thread. Why post all those stats to begin with that included plight.

You repeated this, Which in itself is C2 vs SF & Plight and then say I shouldnt include village gains for plight.
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 277
Side 2: 89
Difference: 188

Didn't I tell you to go back and read my edit? Didn't I? Or did you just ignore that too?
You can't tell me what to do. If I don't feel I get respect returned to me it slowly fades away until I return none.

I personally would say that war conquers are a good sign of a players conquering abilities but not a good strategy. Therefore whoever in either tribe has positive net gains then they are better player then their counterpart in conquering. I have 6 net gains.

Lets do another little analogy
I took 6 gross villages from Meatloafff,
In the same time he could of taken 20 barbs.
I have conquered 6-0 villages to him. By that statistic Im much better.
However he is twice the size of me. So really he is twice as good as me.

Now put that to the side.
During the time I took those 6 villages, meatloafff could of taken 20 barbs / internals (very very reasonable).
Since I took them villages Maybe 1-2 months ago lets assume all those villages are built to full capacity.
Essentially Meatloaff has gained an extra 14 villages then I have. -6 + 20 = 14. While I only have gained 6.

Now telling me that total villages is less important then war conquers is incorrect. Barbs are going to be around for a very very long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't ruin my plans. I'm getting close.

If you would like to say it is technically off-topic for this thread. Why post all those stats to begin with that included plight.

We all make mistakes, but I'm man enough to admit them, rather unlike you :icon_wink:.

You repeated this, Which in itself is C2 vs SF & Plight and then say I shouldnt include village gains for plight.

With or without those stats as opposed to the sole SF stats, which I'd be glad to substitute in, the point that you ignore still stands that it's not even close.

You can't tell me what to do. If I don't feel I get respect returned to me it slowly fades away until I return none.

I didn't tell you what to do. That's my point, I can't give you options because I can't tell you what to do.

I personally would say that war conquers are a good sign of a players conquering abilities but not a good strategy.

Wait. Did you just say that? I loled.

Therefore whoever in either tribe has positive net gains then they are better player then their counterpart in conquering. I have 6 net gains.

Lets do another little analogy
I took 6 gross villages from Meatloafff,
In the same time he could of taken 20 barbs.
I haven't conquered 6-0 villages to him. By that statistic Im much better.
However he is twice the size of me. So really he is twice as good as me.

Now put that to the side.
During the time I took those 6 villages, meatloafff could of taken 20 barbs / internals (very very reasonable).
Since I took them villages Maybe 1-2 months ago lets assume all those villages are built to full capacity.
Essentially Meatloaff has gained an extra 14 villages then I have. -6 + 20 = 14. While I only have gained 6.

Now telling me that total villages is less important then war conquers is incorrect. Barbs are going to be around for a very very long time.

You make a lot of nonsensical, unrelated points. Get to bed bud, you're in desperate need of some sleep.

And your theory is all well and good, assuming that you didn't noble other villages in that time, which you probably did (and I'd bet you did). Which completely invalidates your theory. Especially when your theory rests on a scale of something like 6 villages, when there are players who have lost hundreds of villages and have been forced off the frontline, or forced to quit. So you go off and noble small barbs, see how far it gets you, especially when you noble them 1/6 as fast as c2 nobles enemies and large/small barbs :icon_wink:.

I never, anywhere, said that total villages gained or that one has is less important than war conquers. Where you got that from, I don't know.

DeletedUser

Didn't I tell you to go back and read my edit? Didn't I?
I didn't tell you what to do. That's my point, I can't give you options because I can't tell you what to do.

Contradictions.

Get to bed bud, you're in desperate need of some sleep.
Correct

So you go off and noble small barbs, see how far it gets you, especially when you noble them 1/6 as fast as c2 nobles enemies and large/small barbs
I haven't nobled a small barb in 10 months. Basically when I first joined LSHRV as I had no villages to take and a load of packets to waste. Plus I needed to upsize to move forward.

DeletedUser

Contradictions.

Ignored :icon_wink:.

On another note, let me point out two things:

1) I can't force you to do something.
2) I can tell you to do something, just doesn't mean you'll obey it. But you have to accept the consequences forthwith. So why don't you answer your contradictions, because I think I clarified what you think mine was :icon_wink:. No, you'd rather ignore them. Well, accept the consequences then.

I haven't nobled a small barb in 10 months. Basically when I first joined LSHRV as I had no villages to take and a load of packets to waste. Plus I needed to upsize to move forward.

Then do it now, if it's such a great strategy. I didn't say you had nobled any recently, just that you should if you think it's such a smart idea. And the point was directed to all of SF, for those who care (which most don't :icon_surprised:). Come on guys, follow Pearcy's "logic" and noble only small barbs. Should keep you guys alive, he seems to think!

DeletedUser

Baaaa baa baa. Follow me my little sheep. baaaa. The tribe can do what they want. Im not a leader. Im just a pawn who needs to point out that we aren't taking small barbs. and together with plight we are all gaining villages at the same rate. Hence we aren't losing by going backwards. We are still "moving forward", (God, if you lived in Australia you would know how painful that phrase would be", and not backwards. Therefore not losing. Till you either prove against that, or agree with, I dont see why I should answer you continually and not have the favour returend.

DeletedUser

SF is losing, Plight is losing, both of you separately are losing and at this rate will continue to lose.

And you can move forward, but in a race like this, it's hardly ever a tribe shrinking from nobling that kills them, it's players quitting or leaving. So moving forward while having member counts drop, war conquers drop (which is relevant), and only nobling 1/6 as fast as the enemy, or as fast as an enemy outnumbered 1.5:1 at least when you include Plight, is only going to continue at this rate. But until you can prove that you are winning in some way, you are losing. What are you winning at? Taking small barbs? You're not moving forward, you're moving backward, considering that you lost points. So yeah, you're losing, c2 is winning. Get over it, or keep arguing (if you can call it arguing after all the points you "conveniently leave out") while c2 keeps taking villages. I don't mind either way.

DeletedUser

Morale must've sucked at 58% :lol:.

As funny as that is, it's off-topic you silly goose!