C.b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to inform everybody of the noobishness and the point whores in this tribe C.B.
If you are looking for a tribe to join do not join them.

feel free to flame :lol:

DeletedUser

I believe this topic is being thoroughly covered by Server Time.

DeletedUser49935

I have to say i didnt see this. If we are point whores then we would have a terrible OD.

You may think we are point whores or maybe its just we know how to play so we grow quicker than someone who doesn't. Like you.

DeletedUser

your tribe has 55 members and 600k total OD
my new tribe has 18 members and 500k total OD
So your tribe just sucks.

DeletedUser

And we actually have higher ODA then you ;0

46 Ruse 394.933
51 Crazy Bastards 344.815
And you thought you where a great player.

DeletedUser

From what i know they use a romanian internet translator to post to each other :p

DeletedUser49935

Actually i never said i was a great player. just better than you chooks. what youve jumped into another tribe because your attempt of running your own came to a complete fail. that makes you better? Your just as bad as Scrappy.

As for your "claim" that they use translators, i doubt it. it would take them at the least a couple of minutes to reply each time. But they dont. They actually speak english you rhubarb.

Again if you think you are better than me then please send me an attack my way.

DeletedUser

Actually i never said i was a great player. just better than you chooks. what youve jumped into another tribe because your attempt of running your own came to a complete fail. that makes you better? Your just as bad as Scrappy.

As for your "claim" that they use translators, i doubt it. it would take them at the least a couple of minutes to reply each time. But they dont. They actually speak english you rhubarb.

Oh that would be smart.
waste my troops on attacking a noob like thats god knows how many hours away.
You continue to say that your better then me yet know nothing about me or how i play.

DeletedUser49935

likewise. yet you insist that you know what i am like. i wish i was closer to you. id show you how I play. Id pop that hot head of your like a baloon.

DeletedUser

likewise. yet you insist that you know what i am like. i wish i was closer to you. id show you how I play. Id pop that hot head of your like a baloon.

You really think so.
You wont even say how you know me.
Or why you think i'm a noob.

DeletedUser49935

after that conversation on skype, i dont really give a damn what you say. your so immature

DeletedUser

Thats what a guy who left c.b. told me anyway :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Old topic, but thought I'd bump it, just to say I had a laugh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.