*C~L* declares war on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mmmmmm. I see the outcome of this war already :icon_wink:

GO BARBS! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

in axe....one of their players have taken 740 barbs....boozie challenge me and i wil give u the name...u know him i think
Yea and almost everyone in NL sits around and takes inactives and barbs so stfu.

DeletedUser

in axe....one of their players have taken 740 barbs....boozie challenge me and i wil give u the name...u know him i think

I feel no need to challenge you as we have a running total of each members conquers in our hiddens:icon_wink:

DeletedUser64451

The mods can close this thread now. We are merging the Barbarians into AXE2G, and they have a NAP with *C~L*.

DeletedUser

Noes dammit Sid, heavy didn't want to NAP until he had taken out the baron!!!:icon_evil:

ashoka1

GOOD news amfnes seems to have increased his lead over barbs....taken about 15 more barbs in last 3 days........now close to 755 barbs...nobled by leading AXE PLAYER

didnt any one tell him axe is in war...or he is just multy tasking...attacking barbs

nobling them
increasing his lead over barbs

and ashoka1 the player whom all axe loves to flame who didnt know how to play had nobled only 62 barbs out of around 680 villages he nobled....BAD BAD PLAYER...couldnt compete at all with AXE PLAYERS

Last edited:

DeletedUser

GOOD news amfnes seems to have increased his lead over barbs....taken about 15 more barbs in last 3 days........now close to 755 barbs...nobled by leading AXE PLAYER

didnt any one tell him axe is in war...or he is just multy tasking...attacking barbs

nobling them

and ashoka1 the player whom all axe loves to flame who didnt know how to play had nobled only 62 barbs out of around 680 villages he nobled....BAD BAD PLAYER...couldnt compete at all with AXE PLAYERS

lol, wanna go down that path do you?

NL's top player:
Phoenix8253 - Has only nobled barbs and an inactive since the war started.

NL's 2nd player
Arimel - Nothing nobled for 6 days. As far as i can be bothered looking, only barbs and in-tribe inactives nobled.

NL2's top player
Trader19720 - Another inactive eater, cant see any enemy conquers.

NL2's 2nd player
reintje63 - Barbs and, errmmm, himself

cba doing the other two but I suspect they are the same, now put down that shovel and stop digging that hole my friend.

And we're quite happy with Amfnes. Considering she hasnt curled up in a ball when under attack or run from the tribe like your people have a habit of doing.
Now run along.

DeletedUser

nobling them

This thread was made for a bit of fun...you had to just go and ruin it didnt you

ashoka1

lol, wanna go down that path do you?

NL's top player:
Phoenix8253 - Has only nobled barbs and an inactive since the war started.

NL's 2nd player
Arimel - Nothing nobled for 6 days. As far as i can be bothered looking, only barbs and in-tribe inactives nobled.

NL2's top player
Trader19720 - Another inactive eater, cant see any enemy conquers.

NL2's 2nd player
reintje63 - Barbs and, errmmm, himself

cba doing the other two but I suspect they are the same, now put down that shovel and stop digging that hole my friend.

And we're quite happy with Amfnes. Considering she hasnt curled up in a ball when under attack or run from the tribe like your people have a habit of doing.
Now run along.
NL's top player:
Phoenix8253 - Has only nobled 5-6 barbs and an inactive in k47...so that tsoh players cant eat him and later on become diff for us

NL's 2nd player
Arimel - inactive for last 6 days in nobling but still fastest nobler in world....cant u beat that...

DeletedUser

NL's top player:
Phoenix8253 - Has only nobled 5-6 barbs and an inactive in k47...so that tsoh players cant eat him and later on become diff for us

NL's 2nd player
Arimel - inactive for last 6 days in nobling but still fastest nobler in world....cant u beat that...

lol, what a great excuse for barb eating. I love it.
Funny thing is, I really dont think TsoH are targetting that area :icon_neutral:
But ermmm, his history of barb eating stretches back a long way http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2013040
And even funnier, when I went to have a look at his conquers against Axe, suprise suprise there were none.

And fastest nobler, biggest ODA or largest player. I couldnt give a s*** if they dont actually do anything in the war. But hey, you probably dont get to become the fastest grower by trying to take villages from us would you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

if u dont ....u can always ask spear....

Tsk tsk tsk ash you really should give up commenting on such things, i begin to find you iresome to the max:lol:

Lets look at a few things

AXE is being mass attacked, this is a known fact in W15

NL family have lost how many players since is war started? approx 40 when we last counted yesterday, i know of two more that left yesterday one of them a favourite baron (uk dragon)

NL members have begun mailing me saying the family is falling apart and could they get an invite

Evil are suffering losses and problems internally

AXE have continued to grow throughout this war and will continue to do so

Spear has no access to our hiddens because if he did i would most certainly be banned, go figure

DeletedUser

nobling them

This i find even more laughable, the palyer you mentioned is under heavy attack but yet continues to grow while defending and hasn't quit? Bravo i say and guess what also that area is about to be flooded with barbs also

Joarth, bootheel, etc etc etc

Now i have to go back and discuss with SPL how to deal with these refugees, he is quite reasonable to speak with un like other leaders i have dealt with in the past *cough*

DeletedUser59908

go home, your all noobs...

lol want noobie butseks ?

and anyone know where the rape script is ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

that left yesterday one of them a favourite baron (uk dragon)

Lol, possibly the most hated person in NL :lol:

I think he probably left because LB wouldn't give him duke privs or something like that :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.