*C~L* declares war on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

From what I was told, he attacked a tribe member because you guys wouldn't let him gift his villages to his friends.

UK Dragon

which is also true , but he attacked a tribe memeber cos the villages went up for claims when he only wanted frineds yto have them , its funny cos im doing the same thing now just gifting my villages and they havent done the same thing to me

DeletedUser

Well lets not wait any longer:icon_eek: Lets hear it from the man himself

Murs today at 23:07
Hi everyone, I send you this circuler today on somewhat of a sad note.

During my stay in the legion I have made many friends in the tribe and to those who have shown loyalty to me over the last few months, I want to thank you.

Most of you will know I facilitated the move of DMN into the legion as NL4 and that I was always around doing what I could for the legion as nl4's baron. A lot of you will know me personally as I have solved internal issues on your behlaf or even saved some (Or most) of your villages.

Unfortunately due to a serious lack of leadership on many occasions I slowly lost my trust in the tribe and more importantly it's leaders. Over the last few months I've found myself, along with a large number of you, questioning their motives and wondering who's best interest they really held as important. On too many occasions have I seen some one recieve the raw end of their judgement, quite often at a loss to someone not even in this family!

Upon my decision to finally leave I had arranged with you guys (You know who you are) which villages of mine you would come to own. Unfortunately our leaders have decided my villages don't actually belong to me, they instead blong to them.

They have posted my villages for anyone to claim on the forums, I ask that those of you who still have enough loyalty to me do no claim my villages, as they have already been spoken for.

To those who see this for what it is and have also seen the sharp decline in our leaders ability, I ask for your help to see that my villages get to those in the legion they were offered to, by me the OWNER of them.

I know to many of you who read this, it will take on the tone of yet another loyal member who has been disposed of by his leaders. To those of you who are starting to get concerned over this trend developing, I encourage you to talk to people outside of the tribe and secure your safe passage out as soon as possible.

A few people have left recently (I should say forced to leave), and have been branded as traitors by our so called leaders, I can in many cases vouch for them personally as not a traitor but more as some one who was fiercely loyal to the tribe but could no longer sit by while our leaders continue to fill themselves with hot air and dictate our lives for us.

I apologise to those who take offense to this, or who have not noticed what has been happened and have suddenly been jerked awake.
I do however wish the vast majority of you luck in the rest of your time in this tribe/world. I've enjoyed running in this tribe along side each and everyone of you. Just be careful who you place your trust in.

Sincerely
Murs

UK Dragon

lol i see you have a spy thats not very nice he is such a bad person

DeletedUser

I am not happy with this :|

on a side note: UK your od sucks :p

UK Dragon

i know its not too good is it i never get attacked and there is so many inactives in the NL

DeletedUser

i know its not too good is it i never get attacked and there is so many inactives in the NL

and not many enemys near caue NL decided to merge all possible threads away leavin the main cluster of many people drowned in a see o blue.

DeletedUser

lol i see you have a spy thats not very nice he is such a bad person

me have a spy never!!! you be telling lies

i have people who give me information because their tribe really annoy them:lol:

DeletedUser

You would never guess even if i gave you multiple tries:icon_cool:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
NL please patch urself up
ive only jus got back to activity and sortin out the account :( :(

DeletedUser

So you're saying that because there's so many inactives in NL, you are forced to noble them continuosly and you have no time for attacking actives?

Lol, that sounds like it might actually be true :lol:

drkmyrm

So you're saying that because there's so many inactives in NL, you are forced to noble them continuosly and you have no time for attacking actives?

Lol, that sounds like it might actually be true :lol:

Thats one of the main problems about being in a family tribe.

DeletedUser

Talking about spies I might get my spy in AXE to post some of their info up. Even it up you know, McBoozie post some of your info please : D

Status
Not open for further replies.