C-nwo

DeletedUser86058

This is just to talk to a member that is in this tribe. Just post my name in the forum of this tribe and ask for who ever knows me to contact me need to talk to him. That is all.Thank you Rmem5667

DeletedUser5883

Posted a message. Whether anything will come of it, I don't know.

DeletedUser

Please excuse the W39 intrusion in your forums. I'm trying to establish the bona-fides of a player who is interested in taking an account in my tribe. The player claims to have formerly played as yukon1971.

I have no reason to doubt his claim, but I don't want to get taken for a ride. If you know this player and are prepared to help me establish whether he is who he says he is, please PM me.

Thankyou.

DeletedUser7126

Please excuse the W39 intrusion in your forums. I'm trying to establish the bona-fides of a player who is interested in taking an account in my tribe. The player claims to have formerly played as yukon1971.

I have no reason to doubt his claim, but I don't want to get taken for a ride. If you know this player and are prepared to help me establish whether he is who he says he is, please PM me.

Thankyou.

Yes, there was a player by that name here at one time.

DeletedUser5883

If I recall correctly, the account may have switched players at one point. PM Kreger with the player's RL name and he can confirm if it is the same person.