C2 and |BFL|

DeletedUser

I was starting to feel offended seeing TIF left out of the list of tribes that C2 had merge into them. Of the guys that came over from there, I still believe that a good number of us are still here.

bunny me sowzy <3 me has amnesia.

oh we dont have a moderator in the world how about al come over here and we can continue our talks :)

Zord Gaf

Elder Moderator
Tribal Wars Team
Elder
Contest Moderator
Reaction score
bunny me sowzy <3 me has amnesia.

oh we dont have a moderator in the world how about al come over here and we can continue our talks :)
How about we keep this on-topic? Or face infractions.

DeletedUser

Take it the way you want, I still think that BFL acted as an Academy for C². That, and the fact i am too lazy to answer to MichielK this time, i will come back though :)

And about w33, i invite you to you pay me a visit there, the world needs some activity. But, stay within the rules ! :icon_wink:

MichielK

Take it the way you want, I still think that BFL acted as an Academy for C². That, and the fact i am too lazy to answer to MichielK this time, i will come back though :)

Well, you're free to think whatever you want...no need to let facts bother you :icon_wink:

And about w33, i invite you to you pay me a visit there, the world needs some activity. But, stay within the rules ! :icon_wink:

What's the speed over there? Same as here (or similar)?

DeletedUser

I admit, my own personal views were that |BFL| were C2's academy tribe. C2 do have a good argument though that C2 haven't actually recruited any of |BFL|'s members in 6 months or so. I guess my own opinion now is that they are both extremely strong allies that act almost as an academy or brother tribe (obviously different sizes though), but are neither.

I'm not really sure it actually matters what you call their relationship with one another cos they've obviously found a way to cooperate well together and it's worked for them so far.

DeletedUser

6 months?? a few days ago they took in 3 members from there.

( i might be wrong)

MichielK

6 months?? a few days ago they took in 3 members from there.

( i might be wrong)

Actually, we recruited 14 BFL members since the start of the month, and aren't done yet.

Btw, it really helps if you read the non-bolded parts too :icon_wink: Note the first four words:

MichielK said:
Before the recent changes, when's the last time anyone from BFL moved to C² or vice versa? According to TW Stats, it hasn't happened in 6 months.