C2 declares War?

• Thread starter DeletedUser58406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser58406

Did C2 just declare war again? Everyone knows how they are fighting plight... there was a chance they would win also. Too bad about that.

C2 has openly attacked the members of MAD. (oh the horror). Who else thinks of this as a declaration of war?

There are several things that contributed to why everything went wrong. After all, c2 were trying to be a good ally. Too bad they did not want to try to work with us, make us do what they wanted to do, not share some villages, it goes on and on.

So instead of them being on top and winning the world... They have even more :lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::cata::cata::cata::axemen::axemen::axemen::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::ram::ram::ram::scout::scout::scout: heading at them

DeletedUser

Nice declaration :)

I think the new C² members will have a problem ;)

DeletedUser58406

Lol gladi and muffin i know have been attacked by plight already. Poor gladi haha i have seen some of the reports.

monsterbro

good luck MAD with fighting C2

let see the stats it almost been about day of there 4 new member being in c2 let see how there doing

Side 1:
Tribes: Plight
Side 2:
Players: GLADIOLUS, muffin9, MyKrazyMunky, TigerWhisky

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,801
Difference: 18,801

chart

Last edited:

MichielK

Did C2 just declare war again? Everyone knows how they are fighting plight... there was a chance they would win also. Too bad about that.

C2 has openly attacked the members of MAD. (oh the horror). Who else thinks of this as a declaration of war?

There are several things that contributed to why everything went wrong. After all, c2 were trying to be a good ally. Too bad they did not want to try to work with us, make us do what they wanted to do, not share some villages, it goes on and on.

So instead of them being on top and winning the world... They have even more :lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::cata::cata::cata::axemen::axemen::axemen::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::ram::ram::ram::scout::scout::scout: heading at them

1) You know we didn't declare war on MAD. Your first hint was the post that said "We're not declaring on MAD" :icon_rolleyes:

2) Any incomings you may have are likely caused by your recent behavior on our shared forum. I imagine that the vast majority of the "openly attacking" was aimed at you and Kaiser. If you want to run around insulting and annoying C² members, don't complain if we poke and prod you a bit.

3) Saying we have more :swordsman: heading at us was pretty funny :icon_biggrin:

let see the stats it almost been about day of there 4 new member being in c2 let see how there doing

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Wow, they lost half a village per person? They'll be doomed by Christmas 2013 :icon_eek:

We're not too worried about 4 guys who found themselves in the middle of a war without any preparation ending up losing 0.1% of their total size...not when our well-prepared target in Plight bled 10 villages to us in less than 35 hours :icon_wink:

monsterbro

how were they not ready for this since there random villages were stack?

MichielK

how were they not ready for this since there random villages were stack?

Skill, perhaps? Another likely cause is that they simply didn't trust Plight to begin with...shocking, I know! :lol:

DeletedUser

nascarr11: [spoil]

Was? Pretty sure there still is :icon_biggrin:.

Because in-game posts saying we aren't declaring war aren't good enough.[/QUOTE][/spoil]

Monsterbro #1: [spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Let me show you the two losses:

405|261 - Sea. Of. Red.
404|261 - Same. Sea. Of. Red.

Were they expected to keep those villages? I think not, considering the lack of preparation.

Monsterbro #2: [spoil]
Skill you know who you took in right

I'm not sure what you mean by this. c2 took in 4 players. They were GLADIOLUS, TigerWhiskey, muffin9, and MyKrazyMunky. It's not that hard to figure out. I'm fairly sure that you're not one to be talking about skill, especially on behalf of your tribe; Plight became so desperate they recruited you.

monsterbro

see i laugh how you keep saying i suck but i never run into you in game so you have no clue about my skill

DeletedUser

1) You know we didn't declare war on MAD. Your first hint was the post that said "We're not declaring on MAD" :icon_rolleyes:

Not a clue and Don't care..

2) Any incomings you may have are likely caused by your recent behavior on our shared forum. I imagine that the vast majority of the "openly attacking" was aimed at you and Kaiser. If you want to run around insulting and annoying C² members, don't complain if we poke and prod you a bit.

Big boy talk Ooohh..

3) Saying we have more :swordsman: heading at us was pretty funny :icon_biggrin:

+1 :icon_biggrin:

We're not too worried about 4 guys who found themselves in the middle of a war without any preparation

Honestly mate if you think that then you must be faulty i'd reccomend getting a check up and fast..:icon_neutral:

Muffin has a solo village in K58, funny this for no preperation its awfully stacked especially when its meant to be in a nice safe zone in the middle of an Ally..

http://en16.tribalwars.net/public_report/4059f710c09105309b1da7e7be4f0799

My my..
A few Nukes later on..

http://en16.tribalwars.net/public_report/15fee5bd1aaffe48cec519026bd81682
http://en16.tribalwars.net/public_report/59fe0159af448879f8d7fd6ec6c3c11a

Someone can't build Tech correctly..

Well, i guess all we've found out from this is that either C² had this in the works for weeks which i expect, heck if i was leading C² i'd be feeling fairly stupid not to have it in the works..

OR..

Muffin is just a Muffin and needs to forefit all those Muffins hes hiding. (Or eating..)

[spoil]
fatbaby.jpg
[/spoil]
MichielK and Muffins Caranage Baby.. Boy he could find a Muffin in a haystack. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

see i laugh how you keep saying i suck but i never run into you in game so you have no clue about my skill

I've seen enough about your attacks and such to qualify my statement. In addition, why don't you go over your history for us all? Perhaps it'll help us better understand your "skill"? Oh, and the funniest part of your statement is that I'm unable to say what your skill is because I've never run into you in-game, but you're allowed to say that the recruits are all un-skilled? Have you run into them in-game, pray tell?

@i use troops: You don't have much room to talk yourself :icon_neutral:. There are plenty of reasons for those who want to actually look as to why the village was like that.

monsterbro

i have run in to muffin9 and MyKrazyMunky so maybe before you try talk crap to me get you facts straight

DeletedUser

@i use troops: You don't have much room to talk yourself :icon_neutral:

I'll let Monster fight his own flame war with you so i'll ignore your badly phrased rubbish above..

Anyways..

My skill level, for a start C2 don't even know what Account im playing, let alone my skill level or any previous worlds etc. Just because i choose an alias for my External profile doesn't mean the highest i've got is 300k before quiting.. :icon_rolleyes:

There are plenty of reasons for those who want to actually look as to why the village was like that.

Told you Haza now i want my Cookie!
Anyways, i'll go over some if you like but im afradi you dodged my initial statement entirely fueling my belief that your not the innocent little Muffin Monsters of W16 after all. (I owe you a cookie now Haza.)

Well, i guess all we've found out from this is that either C² had this in the works for weeks which i expect, heck if i was leading C² i'd be feeling fairly stupid not to have it in the works..

Theres all the reasoning you'll need.

Its what you don't say thats important, not what you do say..

(Dang im in Minus cookies now :icon_sad:)

DeletedUser

Let me do a few things first:

I've seen enough about your attacks and such to qualify my statement. In addition, why don't you go over your history for us all? Perhaps it'll help us better understand your "skill"? Oh, and the funniest part of your statement is that I'm unable to say what your skill is because I've never run into you in-game, but you're allowed to say that the recruits are all un-skilled? Have you run into them in-game, pray tell?

The bolded was not answered for us. You want respect as a skilled player; prove it. Give us a reason.

The bolded this time highlights a key word and a question. You just said all of them, unequivocally, were unskilled. I then asked whether or not you ran into them, I didn't say you hadn't. And yet, you've only run into two. Not all of them. And under what name? I asked this, you didn't answer. Give us some stats, help us understand just what you're talking about, if you want some "respect".

monsterbro

for one i answered all your question for my history i told you like 3 months ago and im not showing you reports on what i have about those players and im not going gave away my name

DeletedUser

i use troops said:
My skill level, for a start C2 don't even know what Account im playing, let alone my skill level or any previous worlds etc. Just because i choose an alias for my External profile doesn't mean the highest i've got is 300k before quiting.. :icon_rolleyes:

I said you don't have room to talk. You're criticizing the skill of a player without checking all facts before doing so. You then don't tell us what account you're playing, so we don't know your skill level besides what we can check, which isn't too impressive as it is.

Told you Haza now i want my Cookie!
Anyways, i'll go over some if you like but im afradi you dodged my initial statement entirely fueling my belief that your not the innocent little Muffin Monsters of W16 after all. (I owe you a cookie now Haza.)

Um, I don't understand. Please attempt to speak coherently if you want some coherent answers. You thought I was on muffin9, is all I gathered from that. That's a pretty preposterous assumption, I'd say.

Theres all the reasoning you'll need.

Its what you don't say thats important, not what you do say..

(Dang im in Minus cookies now :icon_sad:)

You're still making no sense. I can see now why you're claiming the title of most hated player in W40. You've been on the forums for hardly any time and you're making even less sense. I think it's a waste of time to answer your posts in this case. So please, stop wasting my time. I won't be wasting my time from now on, that's for sure.

monsterbro said:
for one i answered all your question for my history i told you like 3 months ago and im not showing you reports on what i have about those players and im not going gave away my name

You told me 3 months ago your history? I've never spoken to you outside the forums in my memory, and you've never told me any history. You've also run into them...under what name? Your current one? You make even less sense than i use troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you want some "respect".

Im sorry, but who needs respect when you can have Cookies? :)

And what makes you think anybody wants your respect; i mean its all dirty. Your Leaders systematically plan the partial break-up of MAD all congrats to them.. Good move but still Respect Pshh out the window Boyo, yours is worth less than a Hooker in a hostel..

EDITS: Stop typing fast i can't keep up..
, I don't understand. Please attempt to speak coherently if you want some coherent answers. You thought I was on muffin9, is all I gathered from that. That's a pretty preposterous assumption, I'd say.

When you stop reading Mr Men books you might understand big people landguage. Im not mentally challanged, i know you don't play Muffin your far to stupid for that, i was refering too the fact that your Leaders are devious little Muffin Monsters who are attempting to horde all the Muffins for themselves!

You're still making no sense. I can see now why you're claiming the title of most hated player in W40. You've been on the forums for hardly any time and you're making even less sense.

My god its an Alias, i am indeed the Most hated w40 player :p An alias isn't created when you first start, its created when you first need one.

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterbro

maybe you should check back like 3 months ago on the world 16 forum and your find my history and plus you never make sense but to one calls out that because who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.