• Thread starter DeletedUser58406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, let's try this again:

We. Don't. Care.

Is that clear enough?

Not really, you see im in an asylum, people here tend not to be the smartest of cookies..

Nice strawman argument. We did not declare on MAD. We did give them 24 hours notice before ending the NAP; in fact, we posted it on our shared forum despite having mailed their leader already since we were afraid the leader might not see it soon enough.

I couldn't give two rats about the diplomacy rubbish on any world, the only diplomacy i like is the one that paints the map Red; now theres just more red dots for me to play with.

Well, mr starving-for-attention

Im getting all the love i need right now in game. :icon_wink:

I use Troops, i just figured out who you are! You wanna know how?

The constant use of COOKIES!

But which one am i, you may know the account but which one of us? THE CHOICES!?!?!? :icon_neutral:

My god the amount of.. "Overenthusiastic" members C2 has is fairly comical, can't you all just play the game without having to spend 30 Minutes writing a paragraph on the externals to prove nothing other than you have too much free time? :icon_rolleyes:

And YES for you slow cookies, i am saying you take this far to seriously; and by now if you haven't seen that i don't have any seriousness in me then you belong in the asylum.. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I have this sinking feeling that this is hill berries. If not hill berries, then a reincarnation of hill berries. Anyone else getting that feeling?

DeletedUser78416

I have this sinking feeling that this is hill berries. If not hill berries, then a reincarnation of hill berries. Anyone else getting that feeling?

No way, Hilly was a better speaker...as in, he used more big boy words and was actually very succinct when he wrote. More poetical or philosophical if you will...in between the 'nubs' and 'inferior' comments.

:lol:

DeletedUser

True, not enough "You're all fat and playing the computer instead of having lives", among other insults.

Well, doesn't really matter; c2 is still winning in all measurable aspects overall.

MichielK

Or his evil twin?

And yes, that would make HB the "good" twin. As annoying as HB was, he didn't plaster his name all over the forum and then complain about others responding :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im liking the sound of this guy more and more. He sounds like my kinda guy, enjoys the game but really doesn't give a rats about the externals and sees them more of a source of fun to annoy those "overenthusiastic" people who take the externals seriously.

Or his evil twin?

You've got me, im the evil one.. :icon_evil:

But what are you going to do about it? :icon_twisted:

Meh on Topic, The map looks funny now.. :icon_biggrin: Now it really is the end war with all tribes having chosen a side.

EDIT:
And U6, hunting down one of my Other worlds? Bahaha, im loving it. But im afraid its an alias there as well, better keep Hunting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ I use troops - you are wrong mate. You should be transparent when it comes to the account you are playing. U should learn u6s5l. We all knew which account he played, he never dramatized about it's secrecy

*sarcasm

DeletedUser78416

Can I change my game name to I use points?

Troops are old news...a thing of the past. Points are where it's at.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Troops are old news...a thing of the past. Points are where it's at.

Like you already.. :icon_biggrin:

I know what you mean man, nobody wants to attack someone with an Uber amount of Points, they should go as far as changing the name of the game to "Points wars" it'd be much more realistic.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser78416

Attacking other players is a thing of the past as well. The in thing to do now is to attack and defend yourself.

True skill lies with the player who can out think their own thoughts.

DeletedUser

Attacking yourself doesn't really have the same impact as attacking someone else, unless you enjoy mailing yourself to see what the war banter is like. I personally find it quite fun, sort of amusing to see incomings from yourself and know whats coming, and somehow still manage to get caught with your pants down.
And adding to that i've always wanted that self conquer award.. :icon_neutral:

True skill lies with the player who can out think their own thoughts.
That reminds me too much of that chess game i played against myself, after 2 hours of long hard thought i finally learnt my weakness...

Im a cheap skate and plastic chess boards break easily.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

EDIT:
And U6, hunting down one of my Other worlds? Bahaha, im loving it. But im afraid its an alias there as well, better keep Hunting.

It was a troll joke on another forum. I haven't checked it since I posted it. Maybe I replied once, but my memory is a bit faulty from all the beer I'd stocked up on in/found in the villages I took.

@ I use troops - you are wrong mate. You should be transparent when it comes to the account you are playing. U should learn u6s5l. We all knew which account he played, he never dramatized about it's secrecy

*sarcasm

Unlike with me, no one ever asked nor showed the slightest care of which account he was on. Your sarcasm, like your tribe right now, is a fail.

DeletedUser

Unlike with me, no one ever asked nor showed the slightest care of which account he was on. Your sarcasm, like your tribe right now, is a fail.

I guess he didn't have big enough mouth as you had

DeletedUser

There's no such thing as skill in this game. Knowledge maybe, but not skill. To be great at this game, you just need to know how to play the game and have a lot of free time. The closest things to skill are probably splitting and sending trains, but that's simply a case of knowing your lag times and knowing how to do it. By all means say you know how to play the game, but don't throw around the word skill cos it simply doesn't exist in this game.

DeletedUser

I guess he didn't have big enough mouth as you had

You're right, his mouth is much bigger.

There's no such thing as skill in this game. Knowledge maybe, but not skill. To be great at this game, you just need to know how to play the game and have a lot of free time. The closest things to skill are probably splitting and sending trains, but that's simply a case of knowing your lag times and knowing how to do it. By all means say you know how to play the game, but don't throw around the word skill cos it simply doesn't exist in this game.

I disagree. There is the knowledge of how to split a train for example, and then the act of doing it. It's fairly obvious that some players are much better at splitting the trains. That is skill. Skill is the ability to do something effectively because of an aptitude for it. You need knowledge to gain skill, yes, but you can attain that skill by applying your knowledge and practicing in the application of it; again, why some players are better at timing, splitting, etc.

DeletedUser

To be great at this game, you just need to know how to play the game and have a lot of free time.
The vast majority of people can learn to do anything if taught correctly and that applies to Tribal wars, you can teach someone new to the game how to snipe and after a few tries he'll get the hang of it.

This game comes down to free time to be honest, if your retired and can afford to spend as much time as you want online then heck i doubt you'll have any problems. But if you lead a moderately busy life then you'll find it a lot harder when under attack compared to someone who can stay up for 3 days straight playing the game.

DeletedUser

However, just because someone can afford to spend three days in front of a computer does not necessarily mean that they will be able to accomplish anything. A better player will be able to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time.

DeletedUser78416

Speed comes with experience, experience comes with repetition and time.

This game isn't exactly figuring out the micron equivalent to a mass spectrum nuclear hydrogen fission molecule.

I have no idea what I just said, but you feel me.

If you have the time to put into playing this game, that equals 'you are good'

The exception to the rule is if you are alexhol.

Burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.