C2 vs. SF

DeletedUser

Week 7 results added. SF leads by 13 net gains since "open borders".

DeletedUser

Pearcyman, I just wanted to give you a big THANK YOU for posting the facts...no flaming, no excuses, no rubbing in losses, just the facts. Kudos to you!

luisma7

Edit:
After weeks 8 & 9 added. SF had there arses handed to them to turn the net gains from -13 to +41 for C2. Kudos to them. However Pearcyman is still handing it back to C2 to be +6. Very nice work by him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Pearcyman said:
Edit:
After weeks 8 & 9 added. SF had there arses handed to them to turn the net gains from -13 to +41 for C2. Kudos to them. However Pearcyman is still handing it back to C2 to be +6. Very nice work by him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Two can play at that game :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

If you're unstoppable, then my 5-0 on your tribe in the past week and a half must make me a god :icon_surprised:.

Actually, a bit less than half in the past week came from Salvkas, and only 1 from Norym. The rest came from others :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enjoy it, I know my tribe will :icon_wink:.

I enjoy it because it is a game. Lets me blow off some steam, talk to some really good people, and keep my mind active. Win or lose. Does not bother me. It's not like I'm personally in real life going to be killed by C2 while I sleep.

DeletedUser

You're tired again, because it's clearly a joke :icon_neutral:.