Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:var bonusProd = 0.2, useFlags=true;
$.getScript('https://dev.nonreal.de/scripts/res_add.js');
Public?
Public
Hey,

this script calculates the total production of your mines. It takes your bonus villages (wood, clay, iron & 30%), your set flags and a custom modifier into account.

Config:
JavaScript:
// bonusProd needs to be changed to the factor desired. 20% Premium + 30% war efforts = 0.5
var bonusProd = 0.2,
// if useFlags=false your flags won't be taken into account
useFlags=true;

If you want the script to use your flags, you have to run the script once on the overview -> techs site.

gRPPHf2m.png

To actually calculate your production run the script on the overview -> buildings site.

GBxEo7HG.png

If there are any problems, don't hesitate to ask.

Upvote 1

Valerius2101

Reaction score
Why i see only per Hours?
I like per days :O

(GER) Ich sehe bei mir nur pro Std, und keine Pro tag... Fehler oder update?

imdra

Reaction score
Why i see only per Hours?
I like per days :O

(GER) Ich sehe bei mir nur pro Std, und keine Pro tag... Fehler oder update?

For me it's working. If you are also using the german script "Produktion zusammenzählen" please deactivate the userscript and try again.
Hitting Ctrl + F5 on the production tab could also help.

If both tips do not work, could you please post a screenshot of your "console"?

imdra

Reaction score
You're using the german userscript by Osse. I can see that by the formatting being slightly off and the resource names (wood, clay, iron) being in german.
Please deactivate the userscript and try running my script via your quick bar.

(GER) Bitte deaktivere das Userskript von Osse & nutze das oben gepostete skript per Schnellleiste. Ich kann dir nicht wirklich helfen wenn du nicht das richtige Skript nutzt. :p

Grüße

XouZ

Reaction score
Is it just me or doesnt this work any more?
I thought it didn't work for me as well so I started to read the script on the script link and realized that i missed the part that it needs to be run at buildings screen and NOT on production screen like it says in original post. Hope it helps. Both /hour and /day shows when running it on the correct screen.

P.S. Don't forget to change var bonusProd = 0.2 to 0 if you don't use premium boost. D.S.

Last edited: