Calling all Apoc-F members

DeletedUser44927

If your in Apoc-F can you please read below.

YOU ARE IN A WAR

You seem to have missed the fact that Apoc are at war at the moment.
In the last month Apoc-F have manged to take:

1,270 Villages...sounds ok, not to bad you think. Until you realise that only 38, yes 38 were against MIM. I could take the 2 top players from MIM and they alone woud have have taken more enemy vills than the whole of your tribe.

Your wonderful mission to noble barbs next to enemy vills has been a complete disaster, how many will you still have before the break...none I imagine.

Stop nobling barbs and internals and fight. I know the rest of Apoc dont care about you and your leaders ran away,but even so.

And you may want to change your tribal profile.
There is a "type of player" we take. In short, willing to NOT noble barbs, willing to kill players, willing to communicate with other team mates and willing to learn higher skills of game play. If this is you... ingame mail our admin.
I think you must have meant MUST noble barbs, because that and inactives seems to be all you can do.
To the FEAR players that jumped, you may want to think about jumping back.

DeletedUser

Just mail them in game mudge.

Much more likely to have an effect.

DeletedUser

mudge probably decided igming wouldnt work either

lets face it it hasnt stopped mim barb nobling so why would it work with other tribes

DeletedUser

sounds like you have more concern for other tribes more than your own :0

DeletedUser

my only concern about mim is what to call my villages once i take em off ya :)

DeletedUser

mudge probably decided igming wouldnt work either

lets face it it hasnt stopped mim barb nobling so why would it work with other tribes

Yes, we have our share of barb noblers but we also have members that attack the red dots. Mudge is pointing out that in Apoc-F's case, they were ALL busy barb nobling.

Let's face it, 38 enemy conquers in a whole month across the whole tribe is rather dismal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

only one APOC tribe worth our concern though..APOC-D..let's face it the rests are pawns of APOC-D..meatshields?is that what they call it?;))

DeletedUser

only one APOC tribe worth our concern though..APOC-D..let's face it the rests are pawns of APOC-D..meatshields?is that what they call it?;))

Shields only work when they're between yourself and the enemy, nice try though.

I hadn't realized Apoc-F had become a barb nobling tribe, I'm truly sorry to hear that. I was a member up until Septemberish of this year, was in leadership for quite some time before I left the game. I just hope people are able to distinguish between what the tribe was and what it has become. Our dismantling of PAIN back in May was the most outstanding example of teamwork I have ever witnessed in a game, possible the best this world has seen.
You have to admit that, out of all the tribes in the world, Apoc-F probably has the most difficult time finding enemies to noble. That's not an excuse for having so few, it's just something to keep in mind. I also think that underestimating Apoc-F is a HUGE mistake. Before we fought PAIN and then subsequently FEAR, the world thought Apoc-F was dead weight. If Apoc-F gets the inspiration and motivation to go after MIM, this world will be ending a lot faster than anyone anticipates.

DeletedUser

Your skills are missed dan.

Rudegar

Shields only work when they're between yourself and the enemy, nice try though.

I hadn't realized Apoc-F had become a barb nobling tribe, I'm truly sorry to hear that. I was a member up until Septemberish of this year, was in leadership for quite some time before I left the game. I just hope people are able to distinguish between what the tribe was and what it has become. Our dismantling of PAIN back in May was the most outstanding example of teamwork I have ever witnessed in a game, possible the best this world has seen.
You have to admit that, out of all the tribes in the world, Apoc-F probably has the most difficult time finding enemies to noble. That's not an excuse for having so few, it's just something to keep in mind. I also think that underestimating Apoc-F is a HUGE mistake. Before we fought PAIN and then subsequently FEAR, the world thought Apoc-F was dead weight. If Apoc-F gets the inspiration and motivation to go after MIM, this world will be ending a lot faster than anyone anticipates.

APOC-F are dead weight and they proove it on a daily basis

Alf Hucker

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc-F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: IM-2 -IM- -MI-
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,260
Side 2: 4,282
Difference: 3,022

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 391
Side 2: 565
Difference: 174

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,799,159
Side 2: 40,669,025
Difference: 28,869,866

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,617,701
Side 2: 5,236,611
Difference: 1,618,910

image.php

DeletedUser

Ok, F is down, but it looks like there have been a few more than 38 conquors against MIM in the past month....unless they suddenly got 353 in the past 3 days

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -IM- -MI- IM-2
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,260
Side 2: 4,282
Difference: 3,022

image.php

Side 1: 391
Side 2: 565
Difference: 174

image.php

Side 1: 11,799,159
Side 2: 40,669,025
Difference: 28,869,866

image.php

Side 1: 3,617,701
Side 2: 5,236,611
Difference: 1,618,910

image.php

LOL, you beat me to the stats Alf

oh, and here's another:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 197
Side 2: 900
Difference: 703

image.php

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 101
Difference: 41

image.php

Side 1: 1,914,063
Side 2: 8,562,911
Difference: 6,648,848

image.php

Side 1: 583,918
Side 2: 947,186
Difference: 363,268

image.php

And it keeps getting better....

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 136
Difference: 89

image.php

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 16
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 464,267
Side 2: 1,303,889
Difference: 839,622

image.php

Side 1: 171,258
Side 2: 149,970
Difference: 21,288

image.php

DeletedUser45512

not being funny but we are not just at war with MIM or am i missing something

i believe theres another tribe in this war Apoc is against

but who could it be i wonder any 1 know or shall we carry on flaming a tribe cos they are being beaten by a certain tribe how about posting a full set of stats of all apocs enemies

but wait theres a thread for that in the forum so lets stop making these pointless threads to flame one another

DeletedUser

Much as it's great to see people taking an interest, can we have less war stats?

There's enough other threads with them and they don't really show much of interest IMO.

DeletedUser

Your skills are missed dan.

I miss the tribe! But it was for the best, the game was taking over real life and I had to put my priorities in order. I hope you're doing well, send a couple nukes at Sambrer0 for me! haha

DeletedUser

I miss the tribe! But it was for the best, the game was taking over real life and I had to put my priorities in order. I hope you're doing well, send a couple nukes at Sambrer0 for me! haha

some1 start attacking my k64 vills again goddamit D:<