Cals premade declares on Vibe

DeletedUser116462

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-45046.png

Good luck to both sides

-Withinisgreat.

DeletedUser

guess they haven't figured out that militia can't attack only defend... oh well good luck to both sides(I think this is the first paladin war I've seen):icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I find it amusing that the original poster doesn't know what my tribe is called.

DeletedUser51249

OK
To begin with, I can't understand why any tribe would consider declaring on any other tribe before they were noble capable, (but I have seen it happen before). But before BP is even gone? Surely this is in jest...

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
OK
To begin with, I can't understand why any tribe would consider declaring on any other tribe before they were noble capable, (but I have seen it happen before). But before BP is even gone? Surely this is in jest...

Cal's premade have not joint the world yet. So yeah, they lost the war :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

OK

It's all a joke. I'm sure half the players involved haven't even joined the world yet ;)

DeletedUser115558

Today I am Also Declaring on BARBS.....lol

war at this juncture ..lol ... bad decision ....worst leadership...selfish player