Can I make a script

DeletedUser119686

That inputs troops into the scavenging page? So with one click it writes down all troops I want but I have to click Start myself.

DeletedUser121485

I was thinking of trying to make something like that as well during my christmas break. :)
Scavenging is so time consuming lol.

Upvote 0

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
I got one already, it puts in troops according to a template. If you attach a shortcut to it can scavenge really fast.

Don't have it approved yet though, cause I wanted to improve it first (add options for template by time/troops etc) but I can't find the time to work on it... if people are interested will share it

Upvote 0

DeletedUser116604

I got one already, it puts in troops according to a template. If you attach a shortcut to it can scavenge really fast.

Don't have it approved yet though, cause I wanted to improve it first (add options for template by time/troops etc) but I can't find the time to work on it... if people are interested will share it

What command did you use to insert the troops? worked on a script about a half year ago. but could not figure out how to add the troops. they where just removed. contacted support as it was the only thing that I was missing. but never heard back :(

Upvote 0

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
What command did you use to insert the troops? worked on a script about a half year ago. but could not figure out how to add the troops. they where just removed. contacted support as it was the only thing that I was missing. but never heard back :(

I had the same problem, fixed it with this

$(`input.unitsInput[name='${unitType}']`).val(count).trigger("change");

Upvote 0