Can someone please clarify...

DeletedUser74275

i think im getting early dementia :icon_redface:

the need for level 3 academy is kind of pointless right? because of farm space and resources it takes up...please can someone just clarify that you can still build as many nobles as u like in there at level 2....and when demolishing down to level 2 from level 3...do you enjoy those resources back? one would hope so :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Haven't played on a package world in a bit, but if you have a level 3 academy doesn't that allow you to build 3 nobles?
(sorry could be very wrong :/ )

DeletedUser74275

now i am confused

u mean 3+ nobles ?

last time i checked, noble trains to be successful needed 4 minimum ;O)

Im looking forward to the extra farm space but the resources would be an added bonus as ive pointwhored having level 3 when i dont think it is a neccessity, trying to find the village builds tutorials on here isnt easy, us poor noobs need someone to shed light on this as i may have just fooked all my villages up lmao

DeletedUser

total academy level = total nobles you can build.

two level 2 academys lets you build 4 nobles.

one level 3 academy lets you build 3 nobles.

i think thats the question you're asking?

DeletedUser74275

I thought it went off each village not your collection of villages?

or am i being thick?

DeletedUser

I thought it went off each village not your collection of villages?

or am i being thick?

They add up.

Remember when you start the world. You cant build 4 nobles when you've only got 1 vill.

DeletedUser

This late in the world it hardly matters, next time when you re in the academy check what it say and you ll see something like "you can build 4039382726 more nobles". If you had all acad lvl 2 its probs half of it:D
In coin world though there is just 1 lvl of acad and the number of nobles depends purely on coin minted number and farm space

DeletedUser

This late in the world it hardly matters, next time when you re in the academy check what it say and you ll see something like "you can build 4039382726 more nobles". If you had all acad lvl 2 its probs half of it:D
In coin world though there is just 1 lvl of acad and the number of nobles depends purely on coin minted number and farm space

Nope. You can build 3 nobles per academy on coin worlds. So on coin worlds, an academy equals a lvl 3 academy on non-coin worlds.

DeletedUser74275

:icon_redface:

Number of academies: 2017
- Existing noblemen *****
- Noblemen in education: *****
- Number of conquered villages: 783
You can still educate: 1231

DeletedUser

Nope. You can build 3 nobles per academy on coin worlds. So on coin worlds, an academy equals a lvl 3 academy on non-coin worlds.

Are you sure? I can t recall fully but I kinda remember somewhere in back of my mind that once I had a train with just one villa in coin world. I m probably wrong but I ll check it

DeletedUser

Im on a coin world, Lets See A Screen Shot of my Nobles (Academy) with the rest of the Information Deleted.
TribalwarsCoinsjpg.png

That Shows that Your Wrong, and 2Dark is Right.

DeletedUser

Actually that shows nothing. It shows how much nobles you can make in total with those amount of coins: 142
It shows how much villages you have: 92
and it shows how much coins you have 100k

Your noblemen limit atm is less then double your village quantity. If you would've shown me a noblemen limit more then 3x higher than your amount of villages(or academy's) you would've proven something, but you haven't. You can only get 3x the nobles per academy you have.

DeletedUser

So What if mine is not x3 higher, Who cares, Coin Worlds Dont Play Like Lvl 3 Acadamies. Also i have 10k Coins not 100k Coins.

Also you may of noticed that Bit that says "To Educate More Nobles You Have to Mint Coins. The more gold coins you have, the more villages you can have."

Coin Worlds= Number of Nobles and Villages Depends on how many TOTAL COINS you have.
Academy Worlds=Number of Nobles and Villages Depends on how much you TOTAL ACADEMY lvl is.

If you dont believe me, why dont you go ask Support While logged in, Put it up as Questions. Then ask is there any difference between nobleman difference on the worlds, Coins or Academy.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=95628

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He had every right to flame you. What you posted was completely pointless. If you had 1 village with 4 nobles then congrates point proven.

Yes, nobles are based on the amount of coins created. But as the more nobles you build the more the amount of coins in increased.

Wood: 28.000 Clay: 30.000 Iron: 25.000
So for a noble train you would need to save up roughly
Wood: 112,000
Clay: 120,000
Iron: 100,000

You would need to spend most resources on troops and buildings first, so thats what, 3 maybe 4 days until ready to build 1 noble, then with constant farming and more troops plus increasing you village, Could be wrong seeing as i haven't started up in over a year but depending on activity/farming level it would take nilly 1 half ish weeks to have a full noble train. Also lately i have had shocking luck and 4 nobles don't work, so make that 5 and yeah. 1 and a half nilly 2 weeks i would rather use 1 noble and take an other village.

Edit also, this thread was Paolo asking if dropping his academy levels down to 1 or 2 will that change the amount of nobles he has, so coins are irrelevant in this discussion.

Last edited by a moderator: