Can the enemy see incoming support troop types and numbers?

Aegis Legion

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new player here.

Let's say I am sending a noble train along with support right after to a villa I am planning to take and defend. I know that the enemy can see that a noble train and support are incoming, but can they see the incoming supporting troop types and numbers I am sending as well (world without watchtowers)?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Solution

Let's say I am sending a noble train along with support right after to a villa I am planning to take and defend. I know that the enemy can see that a noble train and support are incoming, but can they see the incoming supporting troop types and numbers I am sending as well (world without watchtowers)?

Thanks in advance!
They cannot see your incoming troops unless you have shared commands with that player. They will see how many troops you sent after they land, but there is nothing they can do about it at that stage.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!
They cannot see your incoming troops unless you have shared commands with that player. They will see how many troops you sent after they land, but there is nothing they can do about it at that stage.

Upvote 0
Solution