Can we finish this?

DeletedUser

Hello,
It will be hard for me to express exactly what I think but I'm sure that you'll get the idea.

I don't know the internal feeling from others tribes, except KW and maybe I have an idea about ~Or.D~. The exactly thing I see now is that this world should finish in a way or other. It's not fun anymore, it's dying slowly. (that is entirely the fault of game creators, no doubt)

Is there any solution to this? I think that not, all worlds are going on the same path...
The rate of quitting players is like 1.5-1.6 players/day and it's lowering of course.
I estimate that this world will remain with 100-150 players by the end of this year (so much fun... :icon_rolleyes:)

I recognized some categories of players:
1. those who still play for fun, they could exit the game anytime or could stay until the end (it doesn't matter)
2. those who play just because they hate to quit something and they want to see the end. (that includes me and most of my friends from KW)
3. inactive people, sat accounts, etc.

While some time ago, these categories were unbalanced, having the first and the last dominating the percents, now... I think that second category have a good percent of remaining players.

Now, what I want to happen is having all remaining active players getting to an agreement(huge merge) to freeze this world and be the first world that finished (a tribal HUG).

Most probably this will not be possible right now because there are enough players that want to claim victory for their tribe only and they will still want to fight to accomplish that. Those players could represent an entire tribe or just a small part of a tribe. (we could have a fun and active war between people who want the end now and the people who don't care about the end. First category will have a purpose for the first time in this game and the second category will have the fun...)

Consider this thread as a quiz for all tribes and players from this world. I don't know people from others tribes, I just believe that you can't be that different compared to my tribe members.

If you have another idea (better)... just write it here. Maybe game creators come with a finish idea, something...

PS:
I don't need replies like: "you can quit anytime"... because I invested a lot of time from my life in this game to just give up (most probably more that those who are tempted to reply something like that).

Last edited by a moderator:

giantsfrey

a world can't end with no clear tribe dominating the world--this looks like a 4-way tie on world 6 so far. if you want it to end, beat the other tribes. if they're quitting and dying off, that makes it easier for the people like you who don't want to quit. rape and pillage the gameworld!

King Matt II

It's more like a two way tie with a few smaller, sexier* tribes.

*Applies only to IKEA.

DeletedUser

I proposed a huge merge for players that want to finish it now. If the new tribe will not be dominant at creation... it will fight against the other tribe (those who are against my proposal)... until one side will be dominant.

You can't beat a tribe right now in months, You can have positive stats, but clearing an entire tribe from top 5... is hard, because there are not enough active players to do that and because there are enough inactive people/barbs to re-capture villages.
BTW... on W6... if you lose a village you get a free nobleman (I mean a normal price, you don't have to pay HUGE amounts of resources like in W4), so you can renoble a village many times... just using normal price for noblemen. I don't know about W7 or the world you are playing...

lt181

I proposed a huge merge for players that want to finish it now. If the new tribe will not be dominant at creation... it will fight against the other tribe (those who are against my proposal)... until one side will be dominant.

You can't beat a tribe right now in months, You can have positive stats, but clearing an entire tribe from top 5... is hard, because there are not enough active players to do that and because there are enough inactive people/barbs to re-capture villages.
BTW... on W6... if you lose a village you get a free nobleman (I mean a normal price, you don't have to pay HUGE amounts of resources like in W4), so you can renoble a village many times... just using normal price for noblemen. I don't know about W7 or the world you are playing...

Great idea. There hasn't already been enough hugging in this world. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That was one of the options, do you have a better one? Or do you just want to continue the same way like the others 46 servers that are running now?

DeletedUser51929

you mean make a big tribe of all the actives, eat the world? then win it.

Or perhaps make an active tribe eat the world then disband into little tribes.

meh, the world is boring as you say.

warrior of dark satan

it's a nice idea
but i don't think it will work
and it's not really a solution

there will be a lot of problems that occur when you try to realise that idea
but you can always try :)

Dark Warrior

DeletedUser

you mean make a big tribe of all the actives, eat the world? then win it.

Or perhaps make an active tribe eat the world then disband into little tribes.

meh, the world is boring as you say.

not really, there are active people who want to finish as soon as possible and also active people who don't care about the end time (and inactive people, like I said in first post).

I want all players that want to finish now the game, in one tribe. They will have to fight the others until the united tribe will be dominant enough to ask for a freeze. That way we'll have a general idea about where the game goes.

it's a nice idea
but i don't think it will work
and it's not really a solution

there will be a lot of problems that occur when you try to realise that idea
but you can always try :)

Dark Warrior

I don't expect players to follow me instantly, but I expect leaders of the big tribes to reflect on it and talk with their members about this problem.

lt181

not really, there are active people who want to finish as soon as possible and also active people who don't care about the end time (and inactive people, like I said in first post).

I want all players that want to finish now the game, in one tribe. They will have to fight the others until the united tribe will be dominant enough to ask for a freeze. That way we'll have a general idea about where the game goes.

I don't expect players to follow me instantly, but I expect leaders of the big tribes to reflect on it and talk with their members about this problem.

What is it that going into a world tribe will actually do? I mean, what is it that you would hope to accomplish by such a feat? Do you think that when everyone joins hands we'll get a flash of white, and the world will end? Because, that's not what will happen. The world will continue until it is not economically advantageous to innogames for it to do so.

Hugging it out won't affect this variable at all. Merging, while effective as a growth strategy, tends to make the game less fun. Not more fun.

DeletedUser

What is it that going into a world tribe will actually do? I mean, what is it that you would hope to accomplish by such a feat? Do you think that when everyone joins hands we'll get a flash of white, and the world will end?

Yes, that's exactly what I think and I hope. Because there are lots of players who want to end this game but in the same time they don't want to quit now, when there are less than 500 players in game. They expect something to happen that will end the game for all players in the same time. I'm talking about shorting the agony with 1-1.5 years or something like that, I can still play this game as I did in last 1044 days but it is not fun anymore.

And if those from innogames don't want to freeze it... and declare remaining players as winners, we can just stay around, doing nothing, without premium until they decide to stop the server. But it would be more elegant and right to freeze and list the remaining players as winners (we can clear the inactive/sat players and I bet there are less than 150 active, the limit of a tribe).

BTW... for those who are new to this world and still enjoy the game (those who got their accounts from old members)... there are still new servers to join with many active people there.

lt181

Yes, that's exactly what I think and I hope. Because there are lots of players who want to end this game but in the same time they don't want to quit now, when there are less than 500 players in game. They expect something to happen that will end the game for all players in the same time. I'm talking about shorting the agony with 1-1.5 years or something like that, I can still play this game as I did in last 1044 days but it is not fun anymore.

And if those from innogames don't want to freeze it... and declare remaining players as winners, we can just stay around, doing nothing, without premium until they decide to stop the server. But it would be more elegant and right to freeze and list the remaining players as winners (we can clear the inactive/sat players and I bet there are less than 150 active, the limit of a tribe).

BTW... for those who are new to this world and still enjoy the game (those who got their accounts from old members)... there are still new servers to join with many active people there.

So...You want your name on a list?

Good luck with your proposal. As Duke of Bam!, I regret to inform you that we have taken it into consideration, and declined. Well, actually, we didn't really take it into consideration, but we will actually decline.

We're here until we win, or someone better beats us. I really don't care which one of those happens. Someone with some big brains said that it's not the destination, it's the journey. Hannah Montana? My advice to you is to worry less about the ending, and more about the climb.

giantsfrey

i like lt181 and i'm not even on this world. maybe after we close world 7 i'll come party with him in BAM! and clean up the riff raff hugger noobs like Cracu :D

DeletedUser

Why should the world end just because you think it's boring?

Last time I checked pretty much every member of HIRE was still enjoying it.

If KW is boring you then leave and start your own tribe, then declare on them. That should liven it up for you.

DeletedUser

We're here until we win, or someone better beats us. I really don't care which one of those happens. Someone with some big brains said that it's not the destination, it's the journey. Hannah Montana? My advice to you is to worry less about the ending, and more about the climb.

Looking at your quote, I can say you are one of the players who don't care about the end... as I said in my first post. You still enjoy the game maybe and you'll fight until you get bored or real life will make you quit or maybe something else.
That's not something bad... it's normal, but you have to understand that are more people like me. I did not created this thread just because an idea popped-up in my mind. I'm reflecting on this from a long time. If you think the world is still entertaining... fine, we can fight until you'll find it boring. I made this thread now because I think the number of players who think like me is somewhere near the number who still want to continue in the same way or maybe bigger. If that's not the truth, we can still play until it will be.

BTW...
Some players come with real solution to the game itself, excluding an eventual HUG...
-removing barbs from the map, removing villages from deleted players
I can add:
-using a smaller time limit for inactive/sat accounts. Something between 15-30 days.

These kind of replies(with real solutions) are really helpful. Those replies where people will tell me that they will fight for their tribe until the end can be summed as "I don't find the game boring, it is going on a good path". I can't argue with these players, they really enjoy it like this. :)

DeletedUser25470

I like the world the way it is and am having immense fun warring people. If you are bored get the nobles out and play properly. It would be so sad to see such a fun world ending with a "tribal hug".

And Cracu, it doesn't matter if the number of people in your group increases. As long as there is just one lt181 this world should keep going and congrats to the fighters and the ones who push for the win.

DeletedUser

I like the world the way it is and am having immense fun warring people. If you are bored get the nobles out and play properly. It would be so sad to see such a fun world ending with a "tribal hug".

And Cracu, it doesn't matter if the number of people in your group increases. As long as there is just one lt181 this world should keep going and congrats to the fighters and the ones who push for the win.

Most probably this will not be possible right now because there are enough players that want to claim victory for their tribe only and they will still want to fight to accomplish that. Those players could represent an entire tribe or just a small part of a tribe. (we could have a fun and active war between people who want the end now and the people who don't care about the end. First category will have a purpose for the first time in this game and the second category will have the fun...)

I see what you mean... just read entire post.

lt181

I see what you mean... just read entire post.

This world has been "dead" for awhile. I know that I quit playing over a year and a half ago seriously, and just started up again in November. To me, new worlds are more fun because of a variety of reasons (i.e. start up rocks; accessibility of enemy villages; benefit of administration of smaller account).

The world remains dead now, but as I've mentioned to many of my peers, I don't think it will always be this way. We are in a cleansing phase right now. The world has too many crappy players who have accumulated villages they shouldn't have. And actually, some would accuse my account of being in this category, and I take no offense. If people want my villages, like I want theirs, they should feel free to engage. That's what the game is about. Let's see who is better. I think it's me. I could be wrong.

There will come a point in the world where the good players that are left have risen to the top. Where proficiency trumps sheer numbers. This will happen when the total amount of villages available because of players leaving, and the total amount of nobles available to active players is equal. At that point the game will change from one where players seek to secure scarce resources, and turn it back into the game it should be. Where aggression matters.

It will take time, but it will get there. The way you get it there faster is by being more aggressive, not less aggressive. Any plan to hurry this process up should not have anything to do with enacting peace, but rather should encourage war. Most of these fools quit when they see 10 swords crossed on their screens.

Randy1

Isn't that what KW did in the first place? Declare on their ex-tribe?

yeah they did xD
but the world is as it is, the wars... well one month we lose some more villages
the other month we win some more.
and it keeps going this way.
with inactive it would only move the front line.
every tribe has inactives except those little ones of 3 players :lol: