Can we finish this?

DeletedUser

I mean, it came be done but it would take another year for that to be seriously accomplished in my prediction. Eating barbs and inactives means, everyone has to be motivated to do it. But the question is, who is motivated? Another question is, how many are actually really reading this thread? It's taking my guys more than a 4!! months, just to eat rude dog and their still not done..... If they can't even accomplish the simple stuff, how can they accomplish bigger tasks?

oh, I mean those barbs can be removed by game automatically, not conquered by us. Also... every tribe could just forget sat accounts (those which were sat more than 3-4 weeks) and let them go BARB, and after that all those barbs should be removed by game. That will be very fast :)

this is an interesting topic, i was in world 6 until 1.3 million points, where it got boring :p, yes that early... i can imagine your frustration... but your saying the game is badly planned? tell us, what is your expectation of a perfect world?

Nothing is perfect, but everything can be improved unlimited. Some players came with some suggestions like those from above. Also... game creators improved the interface of this game constantly, which is a good thing, but they are afraid to make some changes.

For example... sometimes you want to nuke a large area using many nukes. Something like 10 nukes per village for 30-40 villages. I don't really need coordination, so I would like to have the possibility to launch all attacks in the same time against 1 village. Somehow to select 10 villages, select the target and launch. Or... select the target and after that the nukes... any way is ok.
this was just a small example

Also... I played some games similar to this one... All of them have a round limit!! Which make all players to be active in that limited time and rejoin next round... so the business is not affected and players will not get frustrated after spending 3-4 years in a game that has no end in the next future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's an interesting idea, but seems, it could be very difficult. If world 1 haven't even finished, imagine how many more years would it take to finish this one lol. It's not gonna end anytime soon but the amount of players in this world is minimizing very quickly indeed. If those barbs are left to rot and disappear , it would probably be harder for players to face off each other.

DeletedUser

yes, there will be more long range fights at first(without barbs to noble near border), until the better tribe will eat a good cluster in enemy area, after that the war will go very fast.
Also if you have no inactive or barbs to noble, you are forced to send noblemen against active players from enemy if you want to expand and this way all players from a tribe will either participate in co-ops from their tribe, either quit game. Only fighters will remain.

BTW: removing barbs is only applying to old worlds, to fresh them a bit. It is not required on new servers, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

lt181

yes, there will be more long range fights at first(without barbs to noble near border), until the better tribe will eat a good cluster in enemy area, after that the war will go very fast.
Also if you have no inactive or barbs to noble, you are forced to send noblemen against active players from enemy if you want to expand and this way all players from a tribe will either participate in co-ops from their tribe, either quit game. Only fighters will remain.

BTW: removing barbs is only applying to old worlds, to fresh them a bit. It is not required on new servers, of course.

I'll have to decline on this option as well. When do Barbs spring up? Usually when you attack someone. So, I spend time and resources hitting someone and the villages go away? What kind of witchcraft is this?

My suggestion to you would be to stop trying to change the game. Has one player agreed with your opinion that the game should be drastically changed?

If you want to cut down on the time it takes to finish this, cut the noble prices again, or speed up the world. Let's bump this puppy up to 2.0. Increased resources and decreased barracks time mean increased aggression.

But, like your ideas, it won't happen. TW has made one major change to worlds (half-priced nobles). I don't see anything more radical than that coming to fruition.

DeletedUser

I'll have to decline on this option as well. When do Barbs spring up? Usually when you attack someone. So, I spend time and resources hitting someone and the villages go away? What kind of witchcraft is this?
Most of quitting players got at least 2 weeks of inactivity. Never heard of somebody to delete his account but still fighting in the last 2 weeks (until his account is deleted). Best example is Jahhas from my tribe. She got more than 1000 incomings, put somebody as sitter and never came back. But her villages were still in the game to be nobled for a long time (a month I think). So... the enemies took their part...

My suggestion to you would be to stop trying to change the game. Has one player agreed with your opinion that the game should be drastically changed?
Yes. Even if on this forum I get opposing thoughts from north players :)

If you want to cut down on the time it takes to finish this, cut the noble prices again, or speed up the world. Let's bump this puppy up to 2.0. Increased resources and decreased barracks time mean increased aggression.
Increasing the speed is good for long range wars but I think it will change too much the short range fights.
Cut the noblemen packets price? Oh Yeah! :D anytime is welcomed!

But, like your ideas, it won't happen. TW has made one major change to worlds (half-priced nobles). I don't see anything more radical than that coming to fruition.
You don't see as... "you don't want?" or "you don't know?" or you think that they are completely against changes no matter the arguments?

DeletedUser

Hi, Cracu! You definitely offered some interesting suggestions, but I confess that is not the reason I found this thread to be irresistible.

***momm steals the cupcake and skips back off to W45***

momm <---- purring

DeletedUser

cracu, listen up mate... ive looked through the maps of a few worlds, worlds 1-3, if you look at their tribes, its insane... 100 percent in almost every one...some of them.
Compared to that w6 is chaos, if i was still playing i would do smthn, i mean get your tribe to do team work. That way you can conquer the world. It would take a year or a few, but wouldnt it be great to have your world be the first one to have total domination? Im sure the game designers would put you survivors in a hall of fame or smthn xd
its all about organization and motivation. Imagine all of you merged and nobled the rest out, how boring would that be. If you want the world to be fun you gotta make it fun.

Its a shame all the legends are gone.. at least i think they are. But if theres any w6 player out there bored, and wants to throw his/her account away, give it to me instead, and i wanna see this for myself... :p

DeletedUser

omg... shame for you, momm!!! :icon_evil: It was "so" green... :D

@killer352

yeah, I took a look on the maps also some days ago and W7 looks OK for me (they hugged a lot there), also W4 is very compact and clean without too many barbs, but too many tribes.
Do you really think that people will remain 2 more years on this world?

Don't forget your thoughts, and come back in 6 months to see how many of the active voices from now will still play on this world.

DeletedUser

Not really, the space is mainly taken up by village data, on world 6 theres 330,000 villages+, thats 330,000 database entries including village name, troop counts and building levels.

True but there's player data and tribe data (including forums). They don't take up as much room however as players and tribes decrease the amount of data does as well. So a bit must be saved over time.