can we stop with this nonsense pls..

DeletedUser

i wasnt a bot yesterday, im not a bot today, and im not gonna be a bot tomorrow!! :xmas rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's probably what Anakin Skywalker thought too. :icon_surprised:
His son Luke also goes and gets his hand cut off. Like father, like son... and they call themselves jedi masters :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

His son Luke also goes and gets his hand cut off. Like father, like son... and they call themselves jedi masters :icon_rolleyes:
But Darth Vader is much more robot than just his hand. :p
And to be fair, they did get cut up by fighting other Jedi/Sith masters. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

cool story br0(s) i just want this bot protection business to stop :xmas mad:

DeletedUser

I have to agree the bot protection thing especially when spamming fakes or sending attacks is really annoying.

DeletedUser80195

It really is annoying especially when tagging mass incoming. Its not our fault that we utilize our time wisely and have mastered certain in game arts. i have a little trick to get through the bot protection faster though but can only pass it on to members of RAID and if I find a good NOB I might be inclined to feed it.

the dragyness

That was so uncalled for... why can't you do that to the bot protection instead?

DeletedUser

But... the bot protection never told me to get off its cloud. :(

DeletedUser

And hey i wonder if anyone can tell me abt the session time out .....i wrote some real good scathing stuff to someone in another world i mean i read it and had a real good laugh then went to push reply then it timed out on me ....is this a computer issue of mine? or the site ....cos really when i signed back on ,like making love to ya missus on the couch then the footy comes on ...the moment is lost can i do anything abt it some days it seems to happen more than others

DeletedUser74702

I saw the word "nonsense", and somehow i had a feeling Jeremy, Pki, and colton would be in here somewhere. Wow im good. :-|