Can We Support Bonus Village?

DeletedUser

Hello There,I'm got little problem.

kundanpratap on 07.12. at 23:56
right buddy..i also do the same..but i lost my few spears and paladin..someone is supporting the barbarians or what i don't know..they got killed when i attacked one bonus village for farming..can we support bonus village in this world 54..?.

Are this the The Break Attack or Someone Supporting it?

DeletedUser

Spiked barbs, and I believe there is outside support. Correct me if Im wrong.

DeletedUser

they arent attacking you, you are attacking it, counts an an kinda of an ambush, its supporting, deal with it, its tw life you have to deal with.

DeletedUser84906

they arent attacking you, you are attacking it, counts an an kinda of an ambush, its supporting, deal with it, its tw life you have to deal with.

1- Relax
2- "they arent attacking you, you are attacking it," That wasnt the question, and he knows that. :icon_neutral:
3- "its supporting, deal with it, its tw life you have to deal with." Ermmm, he was just asking a simple question. If you dont know the answer, dont post, if you do, do it correctly.
4- "Are this the The Break Attack or Someone Supporting it?" Its someone supporting it, aslo known as "Spiked Villages".(or someone who restarted and the troops were left in the village)

DeletedUser

Spiked barbs are pritty common now, Especially if your near me :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser84906

I was clear enough in my other post. Try reading it, its not that hard, is it?

DeletedUser

You just beg to be flamed :icon_confused:

DeletedUser96026

It's funny how now on these forums, the flamer of a newb/noob is flamed.

DeletedUser

It's funny how now on these forums, the flamer of a newb/noob is flamed.
Nobody likes noobs picking on newbs. So we pick on the noob? if you know how to distinguish between the two.

DeletedUser96026

Nobody likes noobs picking on newbs. So we pick on the noob? if you know how to distinguish between the two.
Any average newb can click on his map and try to attack a village to test if the beginner protection is on or off. Also, TW offers a page which lists the settings of this world, that indicates there is no possible way that BP is off for anyone. He isn't average newb.

Last edited by a moderator: