Can you do the job for WOLFPK?

• Thread starter Stardust Dragonryder
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dom, mail me in-game, if you're considering merging, but minimum qualifications are 3 years for both positions, preferably 5 years. Although, I might consider less time for battle commander.

Why did I missread this as "I might consider less time for Charmander." I think its tooo Early for me. Good luck in finding the people you need/desire here. :)

DeletedUser95683

3 Years, good luck finding someone like that

Lambezz

using new forum in game for W53

DeletedUser

lamby, much thanks for the good luck wishes lol but we need someone who REALLY knows what they're doing, not just think they do. I'm outclassed and outmatched by all of you and need someone who's at the same par as you elites.

Charmander, we already talked about this when you were thinking of leaving w44 and you turned me down :icon_wink:

As for Lea's comments, all that you said is probably true, but I made a commitment to stick this world out til they kick us all off, and one way or the other, that's what I'll do. Just trying to give my mates a fighting chance as well. As for which other world I may stay on, if things change, I may stay on w53, but 50 and 52 also look promising.

And Chaskins, never make someone a duke who will kick you from a tribe you've founded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just don't expect any good/serious responses from the people you're looking for then coz as Lea said, they've already found the places...

DeletedUser

As for Lea's comments, all that you said is probably true,

Just trying to give my mates a fighting chance

I hardly see giving you're mates false hope as a fighting chance. Letting them believe they have a chance when you know deep down they don't?

DeletedUser94985

And Chaskins, never make someone a duke who will kick you from a tribe you've founded.
That Chasers92597 to you as i had to restart. i attacked a 2mil player with a half a mill points:) i die fighting

With the Tribe thingy i didnt know his ambitions but he was a good baron but he is gone now:cool:

DeletedUser

I really dont care what any of you that arent my friends believe anymore. All I know is that I'm sick and tired of the bs and I hope someone steps up as duke of WOLFPK, cos I cant do the job anymore. both paver and stardust accounts will be going barb in 5 days, since neither my mates, allies or RAM/UNDER have had the decency to noble both accounts out in a timely manner, and this game isn't worth the destruction of my sanity. Although I was having the accounts die before I reclaimed the stardust account, doing so the hard way so that the stats would remain, my sanity is worth more than those stats. Good luck to all, especially my mates and former mates from WOLFPK. Those who give a care know how to contact me off-game.

DeletedUser

woohoo =D shes going barb FINALLY! =D

oh and i see you bolded "veterans" so ill say it here too. IT IS A DISGRACE TO THE MEMORIES OF REAL VETERANS TO CALL SOMEONE WHO HAS PLAYED A GAME FOR A WHILE A VETERAN! HAVE SOME RESPECT!

DeletedUser95683

Well what term would you like us to use then?? All it is!!! IS termonolgy. there is no dis-respect to anyone and everyone

DeletedUser

oh and i see you bolded "veterans" so ill say it here too. IT IS A DISGRACE TO THE MEMORIES OF REAL VETERANS TO CALL SOMEONE WHO HAS PLAYED A GAME FOR A WHILE A VETERAN! HAVE SOME RESPECT!
Respect? I don't think that's really something you know about Lambert. I have many generations of WAR VETERANS in my family going back centuries, and I am EXTREMELY patriotic and respectful of WAR VETERANS.

However, by the same token the word "veteran" connotes someone of experience, and is used in several different fields of work and play, not JUST the military! You're talking about one topic and we're talking about the game. Get off your soapbox, and I sure hope you're not turned barb by the time I return to w44! See you in 2-3 weeks buster. Cos no matter what, I'll be in a tribe that will be fighting you! And in the meantime, I'm working on my game skills.:icon_twisted:

And yeah, I"m going barb in part because my friends in both the RAW family and UNDER, with only a few exceptions, wouldn't get off their kick of nobling my actives and help me to reclaim my stardust account by rimming both, knowing that the other reason I was doing so was because I've been on the verge of a breakdown for months.

DeletedUser

Respect? I don't think that's really something you know about Lambert. I have many generations of WAR VETERANS in my family going back centuries, and I am EXTREMELY patriotic and respectful of WAR VETERANS.

However, by the same token the word "veteran" connotes someone of experience, and is used in several different fields of work and play, not JUST the military! You're talking about one topic and we're talking about the game. Get off your soapbox, and I sure hope you're not turned barb by the time I return to w44! See you in 2-3 weeks buster. Cos no matter what, I'll be in a tribe that will be fighting you! And in the meantime, I'm working on my game skills.:icon_twisted:

And yeah, I"m going barb in part because my friends in both the RAW family and UNDER, with only a few exceptions, wouldn't get off their kick of doing their own thing and help me to reclaim my stardust account by rimming both, knowing that the other reason I was doing so was because I've been on the verge of a breakdown for months.

DeletedUser

verge? looks like you went over the edge a LONG time ago! and dont dare talk to me about respect! yours isnt the only family with people in the milatary.

DeletedUser

verge? looks like you went over the edge a LONG time ago! and dont dare talk to me about respect! yours isnt the only family with people in the milatary.

it's just a term every one has or had someone in the war. Good men were lost. dont need to blow it out of propertion by twisting things because of what we said in a game

DeletedUser94985

ok then i got rimmed and nobled and i have War Vets too in my family.

Have a good death and raising

DeletedUser

Lamby, thanks for trying to be a peacemaker.

Charmander, of all people I know, for you to quit the game would be a major waste...if you need to, take a break or join one of the new or future worlds to put the fun back into the game for yourself.

Lambert, do you EVER have something nice to say about someone? Get a life, will you? At least for the next few weeks til I get back on w44.

Chasers, thanks. deleting wasnt the easiest thing for me to do, but I SHALL return and fully expect to be up to noble within 2 wks after doing so.

if only to give Lambert back some of the medicine he gives out :p lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88537

I admire your persistence, Starduster. If everyone quit when the odds were stacked against them then the game would have been over before it started. The odds of your tribe winning this world are just as good as any other tribes on w44, with the exception of Storm, of course

DeletedUser

Thanks DSM. Not sure where I'll be when I return sometime this month, but I AM returning. I took a vacation even from the forum...is STORM even still alive? :=P