Can you Feel the Anger?

• Thread starter DeletedUser79785
  • Start date

DeletedUser79785

Well, I know you told me not to googly, but i gotta try it.

As most of you may know [spoil]
anger.jpg
[/spoil]
The tribe that came from SIKE. We where the bashers for them. Well sike fell apart and we formed.

Many may think, we cant fend for ourselves but im going to challenge that theory, by taking on [spoil]
steam_iron.jpg
[/spoil]

Yes IRON. one of the biggest families. This tribe has been around sense day one. So im willing to test them and see if they are around do to luck of skill.

To give a story about what happened. Iron members sent a scout to come see me. problem was that there scout ran into my scouts and they gang banged him.

Well they didnt like that and decided to attack my village that was looking for :booty:.
Little did they know that i still had it stacked
http://http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/a892d5f8328fd015cb3abe5653eab087

Well i guess that made them mad so the wanted to come and try it again.

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/e4b8144fe85c7177785771729b3c1fb9

Well i guess they didnt like that either soooo.... they send about 18 more of those and get nothing done.

Well me being the nice guy i am.. I decide to help his villagers out and send him
http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/98b7fb99f12e9686033ddfd0ecc1e46e

And just to make sure he was ok. I send some more help
[spoil]http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/f428d34aebe4bdbf76c601a08e0f9ce6[/spoil]

And so on and so forth.
So my :snob: come to see him and make sure his :villagers: are nice and motivated to come join my army.
[spoil]http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/5e233bd7a910949b5d74e8d2533e9364[/spoil]

So I guess i agreed to some[spoil]
3612426723_34f695d802.jpg
[/spoil]

Act. So they where upset and felt
[spoil]
betrayed.jpg
(stabbed in the back)[/spoil]

Because i dropped a few Axes and LC.
Along with some :snob::snob::snob::snob:

And so they cried to me. Get this the leader even had the Kahunas to ask me to join there family.. Lol as if.

To show you all the Anger he was feeling
Click Here
[spoil]
fluz on 04.03. at 22:53
i ask ur tribe to be nap now u attacking me is this leader attack only or can we make ur tribe as iron4 and i be over leader like i am

Sith Rage on 04.03. at 22:55
LOL are you seriously asking me to join the IRON family as IRON4?

fluz on 04.03. at 22:57
well yes u want to no are allies lol me i dnt care i lose all but i well still have my leader ship and move iron up the table

Sith Rage on 04.03. at 22:58
lol. I dont care about your allies

I have 22 incomings all different times and its kind of sad. This is an act of war and if you want war you have come to the right tribe

fluz on 04.03. at 23:00
u have income from are member lol well there me tell them there shit

Sith Rage on 04.03. at 23:02
lol

Yes i do
I guess a war is whats going to happen then right?

fluz on 04.03. at 23:03
well we have war other that y u court me out

Sith Rage on 04.03. at 23:03
what?

fluz on 04.03. at 23:08
well we are at war with anther tribe and we want nap with u but no massage got bk to me but mask made us as allies

Sith Rage on 04.03. at 23:08
who are you at war with?

fluz on 04.03. at 23:11
well nobb!! tribe attack ur hardy as well as cer berus attack us .

as well as *ta 911 raid and sc what else

Sith Rage on 04.03. at 23:12
well that truly is sad

Well sorry. But i dont think war can be avoided. You members send attacks at me so im sorry

fluz on 04.03. at 23:13
well bcoz u noble me 1st

Sith Rage on 04.03. at 23:15
truly sorry. Expected you to fight back not your tribe.

fluz on 04.03. at 23:19
well i thou it was only me well it only me def

fluz on 04.03. at 23:22
no my tribe it only fake but not 100%

fluz on 04.03. at 23:38
so u sent one attack to =bk- with 7k 1k 200 rams

fluz on 04.03. at 23:39
0 0 7042 0 3022 0 245 0

Sith Rage on 04.03. at 23:44
point is??

Sith Rage today at 00:43
lol your lieing to your members about me.. wow that low man

Sith Rage today at 02:36
and that thing i sent you. lol whats going on with your tribes nukes lol
[/spoil]

So, to sum it up if you didnt get it. His scouts died he got mad sent a few :swordsman::swordsman:(<= WTF Sword Nuke? o_O)

I didnt like that and sent my [spoil]
nukes.jpg
[/spoil]
To come help and he tried to send some more :swordsman::swordsman:(sword nukes.. oh god not again)

They cried because we broke there Please dont touch me pact(N.A.P) witch i never agreed to(go figure, coming from a tribe that is "allied with -V- and MASK)

So tell me what do you guys think about this.

Also this is my first try at a PnP so go easy =)
P.S. still getting the Bb-codes down on the externals

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: wasn't too good.

reports could be better, definetly need to kill bigger stuff, also need to properly code it. better pictures would be nice too.

DeletedUser79785

sorry. It was my Very First one ever. Ill do better next time...(also didnt send anything bigger didnt have any thing bigger to kill)

But to get away of the terribleness of the PnP.

How do you think this War will turn out?

2004 Artemis

Definitely need a bit of work on the PnP. As constructive criticism (not flaming), I would suggest using some kind of spell check, as it does detract from the over all message. I would also suggest using smaller pictures, or placing them in spoilers. Over all, there's fairly little text in the PnP itself; it's mostly a conglomeration of pictures with captions. In all, dropping most of the pictures, cleaning up the grammar/spelling, and perhaps posting stats would definitely improve it. I'll give it a 3/10 since it's your first attempt.

PnP aside, onto the war itself. Anger, in being a former basher tribe, is quite spread out, managing to cover a fairly large area. Iron is also spread out, however their main (core) cluster is much more compact which will give them significant advantage. If they work together as a tribe, your K45 members should be driven out easily just given the large separation between Iron and Anger for the most part. Hopefully this will end up being a decent war, but I have a feeling it won't. Good luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser79785

Definitely need a bit of work on the PnP. As constructive criticism (not flaming), I would suggest using some kind of spell check, as it does detract from the over all message. I would also suggest using smaller pictures, or placing them in spoilers. Over all, there's fairly little text in the PnP itself; it's mostly a conglomeration of pictures with captions. In all, dropping most of the pictures, cleaning up the grammar/spelling, and perhaps posting stats would definitely improve it. I'll give it a 3/10 since it's your first attempt.

Thanks its getting late here im kind of tired but anything to improve im always willing to learn.
As far as IRON goes i don't think it will be a good war on there Part. After seeing there attacks and village build im sad to say i don't think it will be much of a challenge. But its K to our expansion so I look forward to it

DeletedUser

isn't this a little embarrassing for you?

Side 1:
Tribes: Anger?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: IRON IRON2 IRON3
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 152
Difference: 54

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 610,584
Side 2: 540,719
Difference: 69,865

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,702
Side 2: 24,120
Difference: 16,418

image.php

DeletedUser83562

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 942
Side 2: 2,144
Difference: 1,202

image.php

Side 1: 25
Difference: 21

image.php

Side 1: 5,458,018
Side 2: 6,631,411
Difference: 1,173,393

image.php

Side 1: 193,665
Difference: 169,545

image.php

2004 Artemis

isn't this a little embarrassing for you?

Troll alert :icon_razz:

Thanks its getting late here im kind of tired but anything to improve im always willing to learn.
As far as IRON goes i don't think it will be a good war on there Part. After seeing there attacks and village build im sad to say i don't think it will be much of a challenge. But its K to our expansion so I look forward to it

Regarding your PnP and the war in and of itself, it feels rushed. When you write a PnP (and declare war for that matter) , it should be carefully planned out- after all, the whole goal of the PnP is to try to convince the reader that for whatever reason you present, we should support one tribe more than another. It is not simply a war declaration, it should be a persuasive argument designed to make us agree with you, whether it be through impressive stats (fear), humor, or other types of arguments.

To start, write out your rough draft, then walk away from the computer and forget about it. Then come back a little bit later, and review your work. Send it off to tribemates or other people you can trust so that they can proof read. Only after that should you consider posting.

Red: There's no reason to double post, and certainly no reason to post forever stats, particularly with the age of the world.

DeletedUser83562

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 05/02/2010 00:00:00 to 05/03/2010 04:51:32

Total conquers:

Side 1: 489
Side 2: 456
Difference: 33

image.php

Side 1: 16
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 2,936,142
Side 2: 1,473,806
Difference: 1,462,336

image.php

Side 1: 129,792
Difference: 105,672

image.php

is it ok now?

DeletedUser

You declared 12 hours ago, reflect that in the stats please.

DeletedUser

Also i think you'l find you're not allied with MASK IRON family... There is an NAP in place, and from what i can see that is only IRON3. Correct me if im wrong anybody

DeletedUser79785

i know MASK is not allied with IRON i have talked to there leader and im friends a few of them

DeletedUser

Considering this is a first attempt at PnP, then in fairness it isn't that bad. Of course improvements could be made, but everybody starts somewhere. Plus I am not overly critical of someone who is trying to breathe a bit of life back into the forums.

As for the war, the IRON family are very spread, but have been around a long time, longer than most. I think it will be interesting to see how the once "SIKE Bashers" will perform and whether or not they are able to stand on their own.

All I can add is Good Luck to both sides, I hope it will be interesting and of course, Enjoy It!

DeletedUser

lol i liked how you tried to make us look bad qwadagaara but its not going to happen ;)

I think you embarrassed your tribe enough with the poorly made pnp. :icon_confused:
the stats were posted to show how the war was going.

I'm not biased.

but anyways, if you don't want to count their 5 captures in the stats, here you go.
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 28
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 71,993
Side 2: 120,101
Difference: 48,108

image.php

Side 1: 12,155
Side 2: 11,886
Difference: 269

image.php
[/spoil]

still embarrassing considering that you were sike's basher tribe.
2 nobles in a day.
[spoil]
whoa.jpg
[/spoil]

Troll alert :icon_razz:
Waka Waka. :icon_cool: