Can you say EPIC?

DeletedUser111939

Look w71 has been fun as all hell and i know yall love a good read am i right? Whether this is in the right forum or not i know yall will love what ya read cuz hell im a funny guy when ive had a few :scout:..Drinks not unicorns. Anyway yall know may, or may not know me but i'm pretty much the best thing that's happened since they brought gold coins instead of packets into this game. Or i may be the worst thing since michael jackson turned white, then proceeded to die.

Venus, you guys, you my heroes and i know you guys love groupies, ask counting stars about me(drunk) he will tell you. Anyway yall got like the top 40 players so it only makes sense that :axemen: peoples :scout:. <<< unicorn ;)

Contra yall just make me cry day in day out. Idk what you do but the sadness brings out my innner hulk and makes me rape thousands of :booty:ies...(booties)

As for the rest of w71. why cant we all just get along? lets change the name from tribal"wars" to triballetsmakelove.

Last but not least. Counting Stars this is my final offer. Will you or will you not have tribalwar children with me? Final offer take it or leave it.

Stay frosty my friends cuzzzz iiiim,

Blue daba di ba

DeletedUser

You scare me. Do I know you? :icon_eek:
hehe, I wouldn't mind making some babies? ;)
Though, honestly I have no idea what the hell you are on about.

- Jake

DeletedUser111939

its not a virus its a post full of love. Cant you accept the love flowing from my heart?

DeletedUser111495

Are you his brother by any chance? he did say he nobled / rimmed his brother whilst he was asleep one time, would explain your love for him.

DeletedUser111939

I am not Counting Stars(as much as i'd like to be) Brother. that would be some inbred tribalwar history tho