CANNAE VS -FIRE-

Semtex

Non-stop Poster
Hmm when did we declare or get declared on.

Ohh wait that right we dont have a war with fire

thewall4588

Contributing Poster
who do you think will win?

Generally these types of posts are made from members outside the two tribes. Not someone in one of the tribes who consistently runs his mouth about the other. Clearly trying to get a reaction and prompt early attacks. But hey, good on you I guess

Alexa Bliss

Non-stop Poster
Generally these types of posts are made from members outside the two tribes. Not someone in one of the tribes who consistently runs his mouth about the other. Clearly trying to get a reaction and prompt early attacks. But hey, good on you I guess
You must be fun at externals..

Weird Flex But Ok

Non-stop Poster
Did you even get the password for the hong kong account? LOL How long will you have that bad boi? I give it 2 weeks.

mc daddy

obviously this post has been edited, it was way more joooicy, kinda realised wasnt the best way to go about it so i kept it passive...

mc daddy

im willing to take the hit about pure attention, it was my mistake, i shouldnt have created this thread, i didnt know how to delete it so i just edited it to something dumb.

thewall4588

Contributing Poster
Always good to have some sort of talk going on here. I prefer this over rating the player above me D:

Farm : blue/green - non better
Profile : wicked awesome
Tribe: scared, bet not a one will 1V1 me IRL

10in01

If you look at the map right now, HEAT actually looks like a flame. COINCIDENCE? I think not