Cant get away from it

• Thread starter DeletedUser2730
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2730

No doubt there will be family tribes here. I noticed as invitations came in and then withdraw because they ran out. Since there is a 40 member max, my question is.....

What tribe will grow to 5 divisions first?

What a joke:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2730

My money is on UNI since I see 3 right next door to each other in my 13X13

DeletedUser

they definitely seem to be leading the member count race at the moment, only time will tell :)

Any good non-family tribes out there?? :lol:

DeletedUser

ROME obviously will be full. As will TU... more like PU.

DeletedUser

Well, I'll be writing down all player names joining mass tribes in my personal notebook. Nothing else you can do against those morons.

DeletedUser

I bet Patrik will find it hard to contain his mass recruits in one tribe. TU family divisions imminent?

DeletedUser

When will people understand that family tribes can't protect them, in this world especially. Oh well, more farmness.

DeletedUser

no.

40 is Great. I pray to jebus that it stays like that .. and i think it will as that is what the world was started on :D

I hope that the family tribes all burn in hell.

the dark paladin

The cap as it is is already great. Better would be 20. Higher? No way, free Worlds have those.

DeletedUser

40 is great.

Just the amount of # who end up in the tribes statistic

DeletedUser

I personally declare war on all family tribes in the classic server. I pray that others do the same.

DeletedUser

UNI was founded by Steff Ze Great. If you have questions please contact Steff Ze Great.

History

Leader
Steff Ze Great

Co-Leader
aise

Head Baron
mick876

Family Tribes
TU

DeletedUser

Why is it everyone hates family tribes? I mean, I don't like the concept on free worlds, but if all the tribes are equal to eachother, why not?

P.S.: Don't kill me...

Status
Not open for further replies.