Cant get away from it

• Thread starter DeletedUser2730
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2730

Damn I should have known ATEN would do us the honors of first family tribe.

DIE ATEN FAMILY SCUM!!!!!!

I feel better now

DeletedUser4068

I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Not going to bash people but let's just say I recognize 14 of the 20 members of ATEN|C from W10.
They're not noted for their superb prowess..

Guess that was a bit of bashing. Ah well.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Not going to bash people but let's just say I recognize 14 of the 20 members of ATEN|C from W10.
They're not noted for their superb prowess..

Guess that was a bit of bashing. Ah well.

Please say they're noted for their point whoring abilities, I've got a couple including their duke next to me:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser4068

Well it's.. mediocrity all over tbh. Mixed villages, nobling abandoneds, the usual stuff. I'm sure they'll make tasty farms :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

As long as they don't turtle.

There's nothing I hate more tha god damn turtles:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you might want to change your sig there krono or your inbox is going to get flooded.

Sinithar

i dont think that aten|c and AtenCJ are connected. its jsut that the CEJs from w2 forgot they were CE once and they name themselves aten

Then why is there an ESL2 on w10? Dont be hipocritical in classic please!

you have no clue dont you?
this world is supposed to be fore experianced players and hopefully without family tribes since they suck. go read the forums if you want to know why. that is why ESL2 in world 10 is differant from what going on here
As long as they don't turtle.

There's nothing I hate more tha god damn turtles:icon_rolleyes:

tell me about it. when i started in w10 i ahd great potential farms, i scouted them, all were freaking turtler

Last edited:

Sinithar

appearntly i was wrong... aten|c and atencj are now connected... also there is TWL and {TWL2}....

stop the family tribes now!

Status
Not open for further replies.