Can't get no satisfaction

DeletedUser

I never once asked a tribe if they were interested in participating in a war against random.
Infact I turned down suggestions from tribes that wanted to form an alliance after I sent out that information, because our policy was not to have any sort of diplomacy that early in the game.

I gave them information that they could do with as they pleased. I didn't tell them to do anything. Any tribe that was fighting Random was doing so because Random attacked them first.

You just said,in that post I quoted you on that the only way to take out Random was to "share information" with nearby tribes,did you not?

You obiously did with bunny,you continue to with bunny,you most likely will with the other tribes,if they actually deicide to do anything.

DeletedUser

You just said,in that post I quoted you on that the only way to take out Random was to "share information" with nearby tribes,did you not?

You obiously did with bunny,you continue to with bunny,you most likely will with the other tribes,if they actually deicide to do anything.

Every tribe that has shared information did so of their own accord, no alliances were dangled in front of their face, no threats or coercion, no empty promises. Any tribe that shared information with us decided to do so only AFTER Random decided to attack them. Why would I ask tribes for information when I know nothing of their intentions? Everyone knows Random is an aggressive tribe, that goes without saying. So it would only be a matter of time before tribes who were under attack from Random would freely approach ID with information, not because we demanded it, but because they knew it could only help their cause.

Our diplomacy practice is one of cooperation, not exploitation. You starting to understand?

twenty-five

z14.jpg

z15.jpg

A player from Random, and a player from LE attacking the same ID player, at the same village, at the same time :icon_eek:

Nice back time btw, even if both those players lost there entire offense.

It was information sharing, just like you with all your other tribes, just because they decided to backtime too, doesn't change anything. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Every tribe that has shared information did so of their own accord, no alliances were dangled in front of their face, no threats or coercion, no empty promises. Any tribe that shared information with us decided to do so only AFTER Random decided to attack them. Why would I ask tribes for information when I know nothing of their intentions? Everyone knows Random is an aggressive tribe, that goes without saying. So it would only be a matter of time before tribes who were under attack from Random would freely approach ID with information, not because we demanded it, but because they knew it could only help their cause.

Our diplomacy practice is one of cooperation, not exploitation. You starting to understand?

Errr, wait a minute... One of cooperation? Wrong sir...

You lit a fire underneath the hindquarters of every tribe surrounding RANDOM to rise up. Under normal circumstances that would not happen... Why? Because you essentially told them that you were on their side. You said something along the lines of, "Yes, we think RANDOM are our biggest threats, so any information you give us can and will be used against them". Now, if you have the rank 1 tribe (by a mile might I add) farming you, normally you would disband, quit, what-have-you. But now that these 18-20 tribes have reason to believe that they actually have a chance, they now rise up. They now feed you the very information you claim to be "harmless". In return, you give them hope. You sit their players, backtime for them, and basically feed off of their hopes for survival. Hopes that under any other circumstance would impossibly reach fruition.

Now, had you not "opened the lanes of information sharing" as you so politically put it, then none of the events would have transpired. To say you are not feeding on these very people's fear is a blatant lie. You yourself said that one on one, you could not possibly beat Random, so what other means can one defeat a tribe? Easy... You get help. More directly, meat shields, dummies, and puppets. To each their own, but don't even come here trying to say this is anything but, at the very least, a coalition for the elimination of Random, a tribe, (once again) you said could not be defeated through conventional means. This definitely falls under the category of unconventional, that's for sure.

Now, to add insult to injury, you send around their probable builds to anyone and everyone surrounding them. This was preceding the time in which you yourself berated (Random) players for doing something of a similar calibre, after you yourself had already done it on a much higher level, with a much larger audience.

So what have we learned? That you sir, are a hypocrite. If that alone is not enough to discredit you, then how about the fact that you yourself admitted that you could not defeat Random through "conventional" tactics, and "opened up the lanes of information flow". Now to me, that sounds like a fancy term for trying to stand precariously atop one's moral high ground. A moral high ground they don't actually deserve to be standing on. I don't particularly care how you respond (or if you respond), I'm supposed to be retired, but when one such as yourself comes on here trying to even scratch the integrity of their betters... Well... That strikes a nerve. :icon_wink:

Oh right, I forgot... Random is also being ridiculed for their Egos...

[spoil]1 Random 143.449 159.255 53 3.005 59 2.699
2 ID 107.159 109.028 44 2.478 49 2.225
3 dShokR 96.689 100.694 46 2.189 48 2.098
4 -TDR- 87.727 120.915 74 1.634 79 1.531
5 NXGN 86.727 91.816 45 2.040 47 1.954

1 cer-berus Random 7.790 2 3895
2 Norach ID 7.025 2 3513
3 JustinOtherNoob Random 6.837 2 3419
4 Xalenryoh Geico 6.821 2 3411
5 FrogKiss Random 6.623 2 3312
6 Herr Pees dShokR 6.259 2 3130
7 ivanvk Random 6.161 2 3081
8 cutecuddlypolarbear dShokR 5.957 2 2979
9 the.nacho.chamber Geico 5.929 2 2965
10 thewall4588 PWNY 5.928 2 2964
11 Jirikai Geico 5.762 2 2881
12 DarknessCalls ID 5.658 2 2829
13 wrathofkane CNN 5.390 3 1797
14 Agent Incognito Random 5.342 2 2671
15 ngahngoh -TDR- 5.287 2 2644
16 supercow1996 Random 5.183 1 5183
17 Onaryc ID 5.140 2 2570
18 Via Veritas Vita Random 5.077 1 5077
19 Fluffy Thumper ID 4.981 2 2491
20 ItsyBitsyBiter Random 4.778 1 4778
27 Certified Gangstas. Random 4.413 1 4413
33 Kinda Scary Random 4.209 1 4209
[/spoil]

Now, I don't know what world you live in, but I think those stats mean that they have reason to have an ego or two amongst them...

Yes, I went there. Yes, I'm going back to sleep. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was information sharing, just like you with all your other tribes, just because they decided to backtime too, doesn't change anything. :icon_wink:

You missed the reason why I posted that.. you and LE are sharing a forum and Yilmaz is your guy's puppet.. i imagine he would do your bidding. But you must of missed the quote where Devil says Random would never coordinate and if we could show him reports where they did, well.... :lol:

@ Willovain

You're deluded if you think two messages to 18 people lit a fire underneath the hindquarters your neighbors.. have you considered the possibility that incoming attacks from Random may have cause the hostility?

And yes sending a list of probable builds to 18 people is quite a bit different the posting them on the public forums where 61,000 players in w39 have access to see them.

twenty-five

You missed the reason why I posted that.. you and LE are sharing a forum and Yilmaz is your guy's puppet.. i imagine he would do your bidding. But you must of missed the quote where Devil says Random would never coordinate and if we could show him reports where they did, well.... :lol:

I don't understand how it is coordinating, we never said send now in a mail or anything, it's just 2 different people taking advantage of a situation where shared information helps. :icon_cool:

yilmaz321

@ Willovain

You're deluded if you think two messages to 18 people lit a fire underneath the hindquarters your neighbors.. have you considered the possibility that incoming attacks from Random may have cause the hostility?

And yes sending a list of probable builds to 18 people is quite a bit different the posting them on the public forums where 61,000 players in w39 have access to see them.

how am i randoms puppet lmfao..

DeletedUser

My mistake,was not too clear.

Pretty funny that Bunny themselves can't even attack Random with their own accounts.:icon_neutral:
ok, if you dont know what are you talking about you should keep quiet and try not to make fun of yourself.

DeletedUser

im sick and tired of randoms and all the others telling that onaryc or someone backtimed from our accounts, it ISN'T true. they sitted one of our members(who wasnt in tribe that time) to check the times, and nothing else.But i think i understand why are you telling that they sitted us, that probably makes you feel better that ID killed your troops academies,farms and smithies and not some "noob bunnies".

DeletedUser74623

I don't understand how it is coordinating, we never said send now in a mail or anything, it's just 2 different people taking advantage of a situation where shared information helps. :icon_cool:

That's twisting and extending the idea. There is a major difference between sharing village builds and relaying attack times with the intention that they also attack, Tom. In all liklehood the Random player proberly asked for a second back-time as well - which would be another key differance.

And everyone ignored my first post. Lay-abouts.

@cartilo - you're bolding individual words that when taken out of the sentence context completely alter the meaning. If your unable to actually do anything other than manipulate language I suggest you try to take a few tips from some of the more thought out posters such as Ganja, Qwe4rty and dare I say it, Willo. (Who we all know isn't as good as Shlomzi :icon_wink:)

To be fair there, it isn't just you who is guilty of that cartilo - alot of others are as well. This whole "quote wall" fad that prevails the forums is executed by many including Cyrano in places.

Also can I also point out that this arguement is going to go nowhere? Neither side will admit defeat until one is crushed in-game when the loser will desperatly try to claim the morale high-ground as if that will give them the ultimate victory. It will then turn into slag off the other tribes tactics, players etc and the age old excuse of inactivity, real life issues, boredom etc will be produced by the loser to some how explain that they lost not becuase their opponent was better kind of thing.

Sorry, but these arguements all tend to follow that general course more or less.

twenty-five

That's twisting and extending the idea. There is a major difference between sharing village builds and relaying attack times with the intention that they also attack, Tom. In all liklehood the Random player proberly asked for a second back-time as well - which would be another key differance.

You are aware I was sitting Komplexx and did the backtime off his account right?
And I can guarantee I did not make the other guy also do it, just gave him landing times, a bit like ID and bunny, eh?
You know my name. You must be who I think you are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74623

You are aware I was sitting Komplexx and did the backtime off his account right?
And I can guarantee I did not make the other guy also do it, just gave him landing times, a bit like ID and bunny, eh?
You know my name. You must be who I think you are :icon_wink:

Well duh. I have approx 3 mins left here until I head back home. And I wasn't aware of that MM - I only started reading these forums last night in between respawns on halo. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes,it was a very smart move sending out mails simply because you knew how Random works and you know they attack anything in sight,so you sent mails while and before Random were making attacks,correct Random?

Also for the alliamces,many coalitions are that way,a tribe gets another group or just single tribe to work witht them and then drops them in time.

DeletedUser

ok, if you dont know what are you talking about you should keep quiet and try not to make fun of yourself.

Your humiliating yourself.

Cyrano just stated that an ID member sat and attacked/backtimed/ext from that account.:)

@cartilo - you're bolding individual words that when taken out of the sentence context completely alter the meaning. If your unable to actually do anything other than manipulate language I suggest you try to take a few tips from some of the more thought out posters such as Ganja, Qwe4rty and dare I say it, Willo. (Who we all know isn't as good as Shlomzi )

The only reason I bolded those parts were to simply show that ID is creating a sort of coalition,I read the whole post and it quite frankly looks like they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know how many tribes are attacking random or how many tribes intend to attack Random but what i get from this quote as of now is that there should be at least more mails between tribes that were willing to cooperate with you. Now, of course if there were indeed more mails then they were not open as the first two.:icon_neutral:

Here are some notes I made after the first message was sent out:
10 of 20 tribes replied.
Of the ten who didn't reply, I considered to have either had inactive leadership, or at the very least were not friendly with our intentions and would not make a good avenue with which to share information.
Of the ten tribes that did reply, all replies were generally positive and would be opened to continued information sharing.

I made similar notes after the second message was sent out.

So besides opening up paths for information sharing, we also have roughly determined the intentions of 18 or so different tribes

DeletedUser

Creating coalitions of this type are all a part of the game. If you can get half the world to attack your enemy, then that's going to happen.

It doesn't matter that by standing in front for you, all these smaller players are slowed even more and eventually just become food for you. This is one of the basic premises that cause people not to like being in large family tribes. If you are not one of the beneficiaries, then you are the cannon fodder.

In this case ID has done a masterful job of lining up cannon fodder, and has even gotten direct control over their troops to make sure the cannon fodder doesn't screw up and not kill themselves properly. I can't really say anything bad about them doing this. It kills two birds with one stone. Removes the primary target without slowing you down, and creates farms and expansion paths out of dead comrades you didn't think were worthy anyway. I do kinda feel sorry for the guys deemed to noobish to even play their own accounts and learn the game.

If you're going to account sit entire tribes just to use them as shock troops and back timing, why don't you just break down and multi-account. It's bascially the same thing anyway. Better yet, why don't you teach these people to play instead of pushing them aside when it comes time to fight.

devil667

@ Willovain

We were just sharing information, not coordinating. :icon_wink: