Can't run from a duel!

DeletedUser

Hehe smiling my face off while reading this. ('smfo' for the 'roflmao'-users). I like reading these flame-battles, though it's a shame it never really comes to a full scale nuke-contest between Skill and anarky. I guess in the meantime TSB will have to show the Ape's hungre while we eat SnM.

DeletedUser

dont worry he will send.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol: so Anarky as declared on us all. skill? better getting eating quicker before theres none left..:icon_biggrin:

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol wait soo ANARKY is going to be duking it out with the top three tribes in the world?? ok in Call of Duty terms TSL, Skill? and TSB all earned the Assisted Homicide and Assisted Suicide awards!!! woohooo!!

DeletedUser91224

Hehe smiling my face off while reading this. ('smfo' for the 'roflmao'-users). I like reading these flame-battles, though it's a shame it never really comes to a full scale nuke-contest between Skill and anarky. I guess in the meantime TSB will have to show the Ape's hungre while we eat SnM.

haha anarky has already sent at me. Wasting nukes on me when they should be hitting TSB.

DeletedUser94653

Are you confused? We can attack anyone! The whole world wants a piece :p

DeletedUser

This makes no sense. Can someone kindly explain to me what this thread is all about?

DeletedUser

Well for the record, this thread is a declaration on Anarky from the tribe TSB

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm Dmoron's friend too! Lemme know how you're going to send some nukes to me firey :lol:

DeletedUser94653

To reiterate, this is Anarky's official response to the rest of the world -

Click

DeletedUser91224

Hurry everyone!! hit anarky! they have sent over 400 nukes/fakes at me alone :p

DeletedUser

Yay I have friends :D

I'll gladly accept your declaration Firey <3