Can't run from a duel!

DeletedUser

He had wanted her ever since she had caught his eye by gate-crashing his family gathering. “The music is too loud... I was playing with those boys before they came here. Give me one or two back now. The Shady does not get told what to do where he comes from, not even by his gang or friends.

“not a chance b*tch!” He said and picked up her baseball bat.

She dived through the window and when the Shady realized she had his cookies, he pursued.

Pic-1_2.jpg

She lived close by so there was no hurry.

The Shady strolled in to get the cookies back, but it seemed a mystery man had got there first. The place was empty but cookie crumbs lead him next door.

He knew that door. The Man that Plays with Fire lived there. Bastard! He knew whose cookies they were but he took them anyway. And he took her too???

He rang the doorbell. No answer. He noticed the door was left open though so he took a peek inside.

He found who he was looking for straight away. Who can forget those long tanned legs and gorgeous trim body??? He wanted her now more than ever! She will be his!

Right then the pyromaniac sat down next to her and placed his hand on her inner thigh.

“Hey what you doing with her?” the shady asked, but pyro ignored him.

“I won’t ask again” the shady said and pulled out his revolver.

“Hey mate listen. Go find your own. She’s mine now! Aren’t you sweety?” pyro said calmly.

Pic-2.jpg

“yes baby” she replied and nervously looked from one to the other as they glared in silence at each other.

“You wanna say that again? Choose your next words with care as they may be your last!” the shady declared.

Just then the nosy neighbors poked their heads in the window. “Hey what’s she doing there? She should be Shady’s girl! Lucky I got the whole town on speed dial cos they can’t miss this!”

The town was chaos! Everyone raced to see what was happening. Especially the policeman of all gossip who was said to be some kind of martian. He certainly spoke like one.

“What go on here? You fight Shady? Fight fight fight! I want fight now yes!”

And of course there were the friends of the pyromaniac there “Why fight bro? We must make peace cos Pyro can now finally be respected with his new bimbo at his side.”

“SHUT UP!!!!!!!” the shady roared. He hated being in the limelight. He was shady and wanted to remain that way.

When everyone quietened down he whispered to pyro: Tomorrow 16:00. Left hand only. Bimbo’s place. Be there or I will hunt you down!

He turned to walk away and pyro’s voice followed him to the door “don’t worry I’ll be there.”

Pic-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

freaks ...

For one i dont look like that! I look like this ... clicky or UK only clicky

For two are you just making this up as you go? - that time is wrong but lucky we have special intel [spoil][9:41:33 AM] margarine: I was thinking 6pm and wrote 1600 like an idiot[/spoil]
And for three - clicky1 & clicky2

DeletedUser

glad you are so confident pyro:lol: We have more than enough time to make our way up to you to say hello:icon_evil: All I'm worried about is crossnobling now, my guys are getting too keen, hope they don't forget the planner in their excitement:axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Hmm, I would prefer Anarky beat TSB. Since we all know how easy Anarky is to eat :D

DeletedUser

I officially declare on dmoron and anyone who wishes to claim they are his friend.

DeletedUser84663

well... I guess Anarky got what some people would call their "meatshields" for TSB to play with...

(Disclaimer: this in no way reflects Skill?'s opinion on former SnM players by means of disrespect towards them or their troops, their gameplay, or their bedroomplay. The words are only meant to provide a reaction from one "pryo"maniac that appears to play on the external boards when he cannot log into the in-game system.)

DeletedUser

yes chachi - lets the games begin

SnM friends - thanks for agreeing to be our meatshields in the south, i know it is a tough role and we will keep our promise of sending you supportive mails every now and again

(this disclaimer is no way endorses chachis 'invaluable' opinion on factors, matters or situations contained in w46, nor does it agree with his choice of hero, the lame scott baio or his character in the short lived and inexcusably poor television sitcom chachi in charge of his own acting ability and doing a very poor job of it)

DeletedUser

thanks opty - I will shine up my golden four leaf clover

ps thanks again SnM - your sacrifice will be recorded in our tribal forum archives for quite a while

DeletedUser84663

ps thanks again SnM - your sacrifice will be recorded in our tribal forum archives for quite a while
oooo confirmation of death? firey must be able to see into the future... can you tell me when this rash will disappear? it's right here ***itches self and points to K37***

DeletedUser

sorry, i have no idea what you are saying there chachi - are you drunk?

DeletedUser84663

I am not drunk, but I know you are bored without being able to log in :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I am not drunk, but I know you are bored without being able to log in :icon_eek:

yes thank to an ungrateful and lying don pako

and please - what in the hell were you talking about - do you even know?

ps i barely play my account anyway - most of my time is spent helping the tribe

DeletedUser

omg - dmoron has a friend - so now i have to put you in the same category as him