Can't run from a duel!

DeletedUser

would you like me to send some MS trains to you? :icon_smile:

Please do. I want at least 1 decent train out of all the noblemen I have incoming at the moment. After all that big-talk by TSL, do not let me down :-(

DeletedUser

YnX you are so full of s....

Why? I have at least 60 noblemen approaching my villages, and not 4 are placed even within a second of each other. So either they are horrible trains or they are fakes =D So please, at least respect me enough to send me a 500MS train Dmoron.

DeletedUser

500ms train? A monkey can send a 200ms train? what point are you trying to make?

DeletedUser

Have you ever heard of slow internet connections? You know it can be done. But keep digging your own grave.

DeletedUser

girls girls... This is a noob argument... "I can send millisecond trains, I can get my monkey to send it. I can't send trains cos my internet lags ten seconds per attack." Doesn't really matter does it... Lets not do personal attacks here (except on the battle field). If you can Dmoron I congratulate you and lets move on:)

DeletedUser

Why? I have at least 60 noblemen approaching my villages, and not 4 are placed even within a second of each other. So either they are horrible trains or they are fakes =D So please, at least respect me enough to send me a 500MS train Dmoron.

I've sended myself trains with seconds between nobles (from sitter account).. the reason is lazzines ....or the fact i dont reall care :), or another reason... But you may think i am the worst player ..In the end, i will still win :)

DeletedUser

I've sended myself trains with seconds between nobles (from sitter account).. the reason is lazzines ....or the fact i dont reall care :), or another reason... But you may think i am the worst player ..In the end, i will still win :)

Sometimes you only need to "miss plan" so that people spend a hell of defences to snipe your trains . The outcome is though that whole areas of defence villages are killed in 0 wall ^^ .

DeletedUser

Sometimes you only need to "miss plan" so that people spend a hell of defences to snipe your trains . The outcome is though that whole areas of defence villages are killed in 0 wall ^^ .

so you misplan every single train you have ever sent ---- let me repeat the operative words 'EVERY and EVER'

DeletedUser

so you misplan every single train you have ever sent ---- let me repeat the operative words 'EVERY and EVER'

Yea!!! And I am doing a hell of a job :D! Check my ODA also ;) .
Btw I didnot even put all those ditched players after our attacks ;)

Side 1:
Players: Sylbestros-GR
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY, -BK-, RAGE!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 7
Difference: 132

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,332,923
Side 2: 68,079
Difference: 1,264,844

chart

DeletedUser

Nice Syl

And thanks Margarine, you are congratulating me for killing my nukes? :mad:

DeletedUser

Yea!!! And I am doing a hell of a job :D! Check my ODA also ;) .
Btw I didnot even put all those ditched players after our attacks ;)

lol well your trains are good for taking inactives and not much else

so lets see what the stats really look like shall we:

25 conquers against ANARKY - 25 conquers against the 100% inactive player daboys

Side 1:
Players: Sylbestros-GR
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 247,835
Side 2: 0
Difference: 247,835

chart

Sylnoobs real conquers versus ANARKY- all 25 of them

Maybe i will go and check the RAGE! and -BK- conquers just to see if it proves my point further

that you my man cannot take out active players :)

DeletedUser

The only inactive we targetted was daboys and we didnot even knew he was inactive :). All the others were FORCED to become inactives ;) .
Check forums there are posted lots of your players whining about the attacks :p

And ..., on topic . How those skirmishes are going here ?

DeletedUser

sylb is good now accept the facts he and his hord are pretty impressive.

DeletedUser

impressive compared to the noobs they've defeated in k15 yes i agree

they havent ventured far outside of that so far

lets see how their k16 adventure goes

DeletedUser

The only inactive we targetted was daboys and we didnot even knew he was inactive :). All the others were FORCED to become inactives ;) .
Check forums there are posted lots of your players whining about the attacks :p

And ..., on topic . How those skirmishes are going here ?

As confirmed by Margarine before, the duel with ANARKY has ended. I think this can be locked.