Not A Bug Can't See Friends Shared Commands As Sitter With Tribal Features Disabled

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
When sitting an account that has " Use tribal features, including anything that may require special privileges " disabled, shared commands of friends cannot be seen.

Deleted User - 9431221

I don't think that is a bug, it might be how it was intended. The friends of that person agreed to let the person you are sitting see their commands, but not their sitter. I might trust you, but I won't trust anyone who sitts your account because you need to go quick while under attack. It would be a security breach if it worked the way you want it to.

You could test to see if the same person shares commands with you and you can see them when you are sitting the other guy.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think that is a bug, it might be how it was intended. The friends of that person agreed to let the person you are sitting see their commands, but not their sitter. I might trust you, but I won't trust anyone who sitts your account because you need to go quick while under attack. It would be a security breach if it worked the way you want it to.

You could test to see if the same person shares commands with you and you can see them when you are sitting the other guy.

That's fine but friendship is not a tribal feature.

Deleted User - 9431221

I just saw you said that function is disabled.

The command sharing function is a tribal matter, but it can also be used for friends. If the friend is in the same tribe, the option to not see commands of tribe mates might overrule the one that allows you to see the commands of friends. But you shouldn't be able to see the commands of someone's friends when you sitt him at all, imo, unless those players also have you( the sitter) in their friend list and allow you to see their commands.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I'm going to confirm this issue, but not submit it yet at this point. I will discuss with my colleagues whether or not we'll consider this a bug or if we'll submit it as an improvement suggestion. :)