Can't we all Just getting along?

DeletedUser

Damn straight , this game is all about how many barbs you can noble but Guyver we haven't got all the best barb noblers yet Ampac isn't here and we have room for you too ..LOL

C'mon join up and help us noble all the barbs on w55 you know you want to .. :icon_biggrin:

I can't, I'm too busy beasting on battlefield 3!

DeletedUser94483

Does it have to make sense ste? and art of course it was good was wondering where it was so i could eat some

DeletedUser

This thread has died , time for some resurrection therapy ...

[spoil]
6423393373_4a73acc9b0.jpg
[/spoil]

I see that NYX are now in 4th place well done guys ..no wait , you used to be 2nd ..things not going as planned huh ??? ... :lol:

DeletedUser

I see that NYX are now in 4th place well done guys ..no wait , you used to be 2nd ..things not going as planned huh ??? ... :lol:

From what I have seen so far, Nyx guys have never laughed at 7 guys like this. Their rank may drop but its not because of the war 7

DeletedUser

Dude this is war and this thread is sooooo dead , a little flame brings life ... :lol:

DeletedUser

Keep in mind we only have 36 members. Rankings go by points of top 40 players. I have to hand it to 7... they are doing a great job of defending. Too bad defense doesn't win wars.

DeletedUser4587

Their plan is to bore us to death with epic morale turtling.

DeletedUser

Their plan is to bore us to death with epic morale turtling.

. lol ...

[spoil]
6437893415_e5bdf2e4e6.jpg
[/spoil]

Keep in mind we only have 36 members. Rankings go by points of top 40 players. I have to hand it to 7... they are doing a great job of defending. Too bad defense doesn't win wars.

At this stage it looks as if neither side will win and the stalemate will drag on , at this rate w55 will end and we will still be fighting this war which is a bit of a shame as it seems that NYX are low on members but have a lot of villes while we have a lot of experienced members but are low on villes.

A diplomatic solution would seem to make a lot of sense ... :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

. lol ...

[spoil]
6437893415_e5bdf2e4e6.jpg
[/spoil]

At this stage it looks as if neither side will win and the stalemate will drag on , at this rate w55 will end and we will still be fighting this war which is a bit of a shame as it seems that NYX are low on members but have a lot of villes while we have a lot of experienced members but are low on villes.

A diplomatic solution would seem to make a lot of sense ... :icon_smile:

lol your talking of merging? xD kick their buts get your but in gear. not hard at all.

DeletedUser

Funk you have mentioned about your "experienced players" many times

how to define an experienced player?

- playing in many worlds? (even with small accs?)

- played in worlds before w10?

XD personally I would like to be a unexperienced player with many villages than a so called experienced player with 1 village full of D

DeletedUser

Funk you have mentioned about your "experienced players" many times

how to define an experienced player?

- playing in many worlds? (even with small accs?)

- played in worlds before w10?

XD personally I would like to be a unexperienced player with many villages than a so called experienced player with 1 village full of D

Well dude i think if a player has made it through to the end of a world and been in a world winning tribe with a 10 million point plus acc .. i call that experienced and we actually have quite a few in .7. ... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You guys do have a few (A FEW) members that seem quite skilled. However, considering the point gap it is only a matter of time. You guys would be hard pressed to arise victorious considering how much you are outgunned.

Maybe you should change your tribe name to 300. haha

We will see how you do after our huge op against Malcolm 1... followed by an op against Kali-.

DeletedUser

You guys do have a few (A FEW) members that seem quite skilled. However, considering the point gap it is only a matter of time. You guys would be hard pressed to arise victorious considering how much you are outgunned.

Maybe you should change your tribe name to 300. haha

We will see how you do after our huge op against Malcolm 1... followed by an op against Kali-.

you tell them who your going to op? your an ever bigger idiot then i presumed.