Can't we all Just getting along?

DeletedUser

thats it. you dont pick on our academy tribe. Only we do.

I declare on innov. I declare an inactive war on all of you. whomever goes inactive first wins. Readyyyyy.. . .. . .. go!!

okay but seriously, dont pull a fray over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why would you say that? we share a bare half a K border with Nyx. hardly a front to be doing anything upon. A4zl are sending 1000's of attacks at us and we are laughing like its a childs game. keep on trying to find our inactives for easy caps.... you wont find any;)

Erm...Screaming maniac looked pretty active to me. :icon_rolleyes: Although I do have to admit your kinda right about the lulz they do seem to be a "little" over rated. Only 18 of the 34 villys lost happened within a minute.

DeletedUser

Erm...Screaming maniac looked pretty active to me. :icon_rolleyes: Although I do have to admit your kinda right about the lulz they do seem to be a "little" over rated. Only 18 of the 34 villys lost happened within a minute.

lol mhmm over-rated. :icon_wink: manic last i checked was active.

DeletedUser

Oh, you guys play "I-was-laughing-too-hard-to-bother-defending" too?

That's good, I thought we were taking a trip down to excuseville.

DeletedUser

you tell them who your going to op? your an ever bigger idiot then i presumed.

Check the point totals of these players. It was a joke...

How can you presume anything about me? We have engaged in neither a linguistic battle nor one on the battle front. Keep making hollow presumptions... that is what winners do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup you outnumber us about 6:1 and your allied to the number 1 tribe yet even with that massive advantage you can't defeat us , kinda looks bad on you guys .. :icon_smile:

We will stay as .7. but we might dine in hell .... :icon_wink:

[spoil]
6451100591_afb9502b52.jpg
[/spoil]

LOL. That picture made me laugh. Funk.. .I like you man. Despite being neither large nor talented you have a ton of heart. Keep sending those nukes at my stacks! And before you mention it... yes... you DID get one village off me. Only down what... 5 now? Congrats!

And we may outnumber you 6:1 but you must consider moral. If we attack over half your players we take a substantial penalty.

DeletedUser

Morale?
Whatever.. if you have 150 nukes within useable range, who cares what the morale is if you have only 20 red dots claimed.
They accept that it takes three nukes to clear, and just get on with it.
In a month, the nukes are rebuilt, but the target is heading to the rim.

This whole morale argument works... But lose 80% of your villages, and most players just go barb. This is my experience after playing TW for four years.
Who disagrees? A logical and coherant reply would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

Morale?
Whatever.. if you have 150 nukes within useable range, who cares what the morale is if you have only 20 red dots claimed.
They accept that it takes three nukes to clear, and just get on with it.
In a month, the nukes are rebuilt, but the target is heading to the rim.

This whole morale argument works... But lose 80% of your villages, and most players just go barb. This is my experience after playing TW for four years.
Who disagrees? A logical and coherant reply would be appreciated.

on W30 i lost hmm.... 750 villages and im still going. its your mind set; its your own fault if you give up.

DeletedUser4587

[spoil][spoil]
6455884131_d1dd0662a6.jpg
[/spoil]

The only innov guys i have had anything to do with are the ex Chess dudes in the northeast who so bravely ran away when NYX attacked and now spend their time cowering behind us and nobling barbs , i hope the rest of your tribe is made of sterner stuff smurks.

If you want to take on 4zl then you will need players who will stand and fight something your northern guys and allies from Here seem very reluctant to do , i mean if they won't fight NYX how will they fare against the far larger and better 4zl ???

What will happen to your northern members if we in .7. get wiped out , NYX have an alliance with 4zl if we are crushed then it looks very bad for innov , have you considered the benefit in taking down NYX before you hit 4zl ??

NYX did very well in the opening weeks of the war , when they were targeting E mainly , who were not a very good tribe at all and who disintergrated quickly and then Chess followed them into oblivion , however once you had to fight us and you had an enemy who would actually fight back things have slowed a lot for you guys.

The fact is that you massively outnumber us by 6:1 and yet still you have to target inactives and barbs to get anywhere against us , i guess inactives and barbs don't snipe much huh .. LOL .. :lol:

NYX are a good tribe and i have always liked them but they have too many inactive players themselves and their performance against us does them no credit , 4zl want them to take us out so they can assist in the upcoming war on innov but that plan is going nowhere ...[/spoil]

.7. has some good players, but most of them are not. They're in no position to go offensive on us because of our relative size, so they're using the best tactic available to them, which is to turtle and just piss us off for as long as possible.

They won't win this war, because despite the obvious inactive accounts we have they haven't really been able to take villages from us, only recap the ones we've taken.

Funk, you claim that we only target inactives, but can you really blame it on us when they go inactive as soon as we OP them? Lailauni is the only player that I can think of that has stuck around and fought after being partially targeted in one of our OPs.

The stats are still 498 to 98, a respectable performance, but that is by no stretch of the imagination winning for .7.. Or as tardo, er, i mean, smurks, put it "beating -Nyx- to a bloody pulp"

Don't for get that during the same war we've fought -E-, Chess, here, dozens of other little nooby tribes in the north and west, and some skirmishes with INNOV after chess went over. .7. seems to think they are the sole focus of our troops and attention, but that is by far the case.

Since the war started on Sept 23.
Nyx vs:
.7. 498 to 98
-E- - 366 to 14
here - 49 to 7, not officially at war, but they have been assisting the other side from the start, so we've been taking their villages.
Chess - 15 to 8, disbanded after 16 days.
INNOV - 7 to 7, they caught few players unsupported villages from one of our players when he was merging.

As to the assertion that we're nobling barbs to get ahead.... we've only nobled a whopping 16 barbs below 2.5k points since the war started. Most of those were from one player who got in trouble for nobling farms. We have been nobling some large barbs recently, but that is because those are from an idiot who got himself kicked from nyx and then later got himself banned. I don't think nobling banned-player barbs is bad behavior by anybody's scope.

In short Funk. You're full of it. =)

DeletedUser94483

all i have to say is all of the ne is my dinner plate...let your guard down one bit and i will eat my way through your defenses to set up my idea of a good attack cluster to kill all your buddies...Seven...fear me for i am Verin the mate of NYX while within nyx my patience will know no quenching.

DeletedUser102219

why would you say that? we share a bare half a K border with Nyx. hardly a front to be doing anything upon. A4zl are sending 1000's of attacks at us and we are laughing like its a childs game. keep on trying to find our inactives for easy caps.... you wont find any;)

u still laughing or just choked on ur laughter ?? :p

All seeing I

it would seem it is time for me to come out again. Smurks seriously. your tribe has more holes than swiss cheese. I could name around 12 right now who are inactive. Oh and your buddies Evo! are not much better. Yes I have my friends in your tribe telling me things. Don't worry I will expose you and most your tribe for what you are. Beginners at the game. You may have been playing for a while, but you were better off using that time to watch grass grow. You quote w30 like its some sort of achievement. You wouldn't be around on that world had most of my friends not left the world. Do not get high and mighty because you think your good. Wait until its proven and then come back at me.

xstefanx

all i have to say is all of the ne is my dinner plate...let your guard down one bit and i will eat my way through your defenses to set up my idea of a good attack cluster to kill all your buddies...Seven...fear me for i am Verin the mate of NYX while within nyx my patience will know no quenching.

Are you KingAP? Because that guy has an elevated sense of self too. Oh and he's flipping annoying.

DeletedUser

u still laughing or just choked on ur laughter ?? :p

yup im laughing my ass off:p im a winner in my book. winning this world is not a goal of mine lol as long as i have fun with my friends. why so serious?

DeletedUser94483

Are you KingAP? Because that guy has an elevated sense of self too. Oh and he's flipping annoying.

No just a nyx player that is toying with one of your members and collapsing your defense counts.

.dan.101

yup im laughing my ass off:p im a winner in my book. winning this world is not a goal of mine lol as long as i have fun with my friends. why so serious?

So, you're not winning, and you don't mind that you're not winning since winning isn't your goal, which means you're losing. But you're a winner?

Keeping it contradictory.

DeletedUser102219

u r positive minded...thats good...keep it up :p
no one is serious around here....we are all here for fun....:icon_twisted: