canthandlethat

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Prove it or what alias are you? Your analysis reads just like those of Nests. And I find your analysis of the NE fairly biased.

Definitely are Nest. Stupid to say otherwise.

DeletedUser120518

Prove it or what alias are you? Your analysis reads just like those of Nests. And I find your analysis of the NE fairly biased.

Definitely are Nest. Stupid to say otherwise.

Perhaps it's just you being biased on everything slightly OBEY related.
The reason for using an alias is being able to be critical on everyone on the world, even my own tribe without people being salty to me about it.

Some people i fully trust know the actual name behind the alias, inside and outside of OBEY.

And for the record, i'm not even a member of OBEY.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What tribe are you a member of?

You are wrong people do NOT just have an alias for the purpose of being critical.

An alias can be used for an aray of different purposes. Why are you so scared to reveal yourself? Not able to be openly critical of something for the sake of being judged. I find it pretty difficult for a logical explanation for someone who posts the way you do to hide under an alias other than the fact you’re Nest from OBEY. It also doesn’t help matters that it’s OBEY who are the ones who are ‘praising’ you.

DeletedUser120518

What tribe are you a member of?

You are wrong people do NOT just have an alias for the purpose of being critical.

An alias can be used for an aray of different purposes. Why are you so scared to reveal yourself? Not able to be openly critical of something for the sake of being judged. I find it pretty difficult for a logical explanation for someone who posts the way you do to hide under an alias other than the fact you’re Nest from OBEY. It also doesn’t help matters that it’s OBEY who are the ones who are ‘praising’ you.

Again i'm not nest, i just don't want to trigger someone into looking negatively at my account for criticising his tribe, reason why i'm using an alias is because i've had this happen in the past.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Again i'm not nest, i just don't want to trigger someone into looking negatively at my account for criticising his tribe, reason why i'm using an alias is because i've had this happen in the past.

Okay Nest. What ever you say Nest. You’ve only had this profile since July Nest.

DeletedUser120518

Okay Nest. What ever you say Nest. You’ve only had this profile since July Nest.

You know Nest, you know here he lives.
If you were trying to find out how reasonable you're theory of me being Nest is you would have checked the times i posted and would have came to the conclusion that the times this alias posts are very odd for someone with Nest's timezone.

So go and think before you make a fool out of yourself on the externals.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unless you have half a peanut brain and post as so to try throw me off.

I’m smarter than that.

And until you reveal your true cowardly self you will be referred to as Nest because that’s your true identity.

Another blow for OBEY as Nest and OBEY have been exposed again. Just stop lying and hiding !

It really takes away from your analysis’ legitimacy.

DeletedUser120518

Unless you have half a peanut brain and post as so to try throw me off.

I’m smarter than that.

Have you checked?
And would you honestly think someone as busy as Nest would stay up all night to have a discussion on the externals?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Because he wants to win
2. Same type of analysis & tone
3. I believe he just got someone else to log into his alias account now to speak to me.

Go to bed Nest.

DeletedUser120518

1. Because he wants to win
2. Same type of analysis & tone
3. I believe he just got someone else to log into his alias account now to speak to me.

Go to bed Nest.

You are actually delusional.

If you were so eager to know if nest was behind this alias you could have messaged the duke of Escape who has been interviewed by me.

Instead you chose to make a fuss about it on the externals in the hope people would share your thoughts.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No. I chose the logical thing to ask you.

Asking the duke of Escape equates to absolutely nothing as they do not know who you are.

Stop trying to be smart by distracting people away from the fact that

1. You are Nest

And two if you’re not Nest prove it.

Simples!

*GranTorino

I just don't get it, Why is OBEY w96 different to TEA W90? And you can't use TEA losing as the difference because there is plenty of this world to go yet and anything can happen.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just don't get it, Why is OBEY w96 different to TEA W90? And you can't use TEA losing as the difference because there is plenty of this world to go yet and anything can happen.

I would compare Obey more to BiP. I really don’t see anything else happening. Boring world!

*GranTorino

I would compare Obey more to BiP. I really don’t see anything else happening. Boring world!

From stalking those forums at the time, I'm sure I remember TEA being the OP tribe that was taking everything out, and BIP being the underdogs, so if anything OBEY = TEA? And you were the bloody duke with TREX and I didn't see you complaining there