Care? declares...

DeletedUser

a good duke will always know what's the next move.

So all eyes on Nme? Or is the leadership to be decided? Was it simply a situation of a player taking control or will there be a discussion and council formed of positive players and role models to lead the tribe by example?

LiriC

So all eyes on Nme? Or is the leadership to be decided? Was it simply a situation of a player taking control or will there be a discussion and council formed of positive players and role models to lead the tribe by example?

good questions
but can't rly reply on that.. ( I can but I wont ) , give it a few hours.. the tribe is more or less the same. ( that should give you a good and clean idea about it's leadership .. and in the same time it should answer a lot of questions on why it got disbanded )

Rebel2society101

Good lucky Cally.

You guys hurt his feelings, and through his emotional fit, he hit disband. It's probably not unreasonable, it's happened before. Cally put a lot of effort and invested a lot of start-up time in getting you guys to where you're at. People go through RL/TW phases where one week you have 24/7 to play, then you're down to 1-2 hours of solid time to play due to work/RL obligations. It happens. It could definitely have been handled more professionally by both sides, but we've all seen this sort of thing over and over in other worlds.

Hell, it'll happen again!

DeletedUser

wow the first post of rebels I agree with, I may even have to bookmark this page now for reference lol

DeletedUser

It was coming!

Omar's lack of power confused him, oh and Ray. I forgot to mention how cowardly your leader is!

:lol:

C`mon don`t go on personal attack. The only thing that happened was that Omar posted an proposal and opinion in the forums. You overreacted a little. We could have solved this without ending up like this, but you hit the disband button.

And this was not about power, it was simply about what was best for the tribe according to several different persons.

Oh well done is done. I wish you all the continued luck.

/Tris

HeftySmurf

Good lucky Cally.

You guys hurt his feelings, and through his emotional fit, he hit disband. It's probably not unreasonable, it's happened before. Cally put a lot of effort and invested a lot of start-up time in getting you guys to where you're at. People go through RL/TW phases where one week you have 24/7 to play, then you're down to 1-2 hours of solid time to play due to work/RL obligations. It happens. It could definitely have been handled more professionally by both sides, but we've all seen this sort of thing over and over in other worlds.

Hell, it'll happen again!

So true, me and Jo did jack shit

mattcurr

Clueless was not the original duke humerioulsy he actually had taken control of the tribe in a hostile take over.

The thread was not overly mean, in fact as Garg posted I advocated cally remaining as duke and a mere change in leadership style. Instead when cally got on he kicked Omar and others including myself from the Skype chat. I have yet to look around the game but cally you handled this poorly things could have gone much better.

Clueless.

Wow Matt, would a pack of lies.

I never did a "hostile" takeover you love to manipulate words Matty boy. A co-player of the original Duke's account was using far too much premium so they kicked him and gave me Duke - quite different your imaginative scene of events. As to the kicking from Skype, I kicked everyone from the Skype call when I realised the knife was warm and placed firmly into my back.

I knew it was coming; I knew my time was up.

I had fun, I hope you guys do.

I'm sure some, especially you Matt, will realise the extent of the mistake.

DeletedUser

I never did a "hostile" takeover you love to manipulate words Matty boy. A co-player of the original Duke's account was using far too much premium so they kicked him and gave me Duke - quite different your imaginative scene of events. As to the kicking from Skype, I kicked everyone from the Skype call when I realised the knife was warm and placed firmly into my back.

What mistake?? We are the same tribe just with different, active leadership. It can only be better.

And you were not backstabbed.....you should realice that a rank 1 tribe needs an active leader. It took you 21 hours to notice the post in the forums about you stepping down. Its just not okay. And nothing was even official. It was just a discussion, until you threw us out.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lots of care? players are in w71. I doubt how much commitment they have for this world

DeletedUser104118

Update/Summary

After a fast and furious battle with Care? It has come to an end.

As a neutral reader I have gathered Care? Members have decided that their duke
was not active enough for a rank 1 tribe. And although Clueless may say it was other
reasons behind asking him to step down, I believe this is the most important and main reason.
Clueless hurt by this disbands the tribe.

As for AO we was already in talks with Care? discussing recruitment for our top players.
When Care? Disbanded we had an opportunity to join the newly formed tribe.

Pretty much the top 7 from AO have joined, Including myself.

Hope we gave you an entertaining read ;)

ZD

DeletedUser112964

Was hoping to see a proper war to the end from Care? since they declared, but guess that was too much to ask.

-S

DeletedUser

They love that recruiting, merging and internalling don't they...

It's a cycle for them it seems...

mattcurr

I was referring to the original duke whose name started with an l. It's funny because the reason you stated in the mail was he was too inactive.. Also in case you didn't see my posts I was for you remaining as duke had I been properly online for this I think this would have gone differently. If you treat me, someone who supported you. In your absence and gave a well reasoned suggestion like this you look quite dumb everyone can see what I wrote it's posted here don't make me look too stupid for initially defending you.

DeletedUser

They love that recruiting, merging and internalling don't they...

It's a cycle for them it seems...

Ohh Gee... Quite a laugh there hahaha.

Sorry if I'm mistaken, but merging and internaling are all apart of the game...

Best way to grow big and fast? Merge...

Internals? Every tribe has them, the fact that a lot of people tend to quit during specific times, is coincidental, and we have every right to eat our own internals.

Yes... You're right... It might be a cycle...

Being Rank 1 and all.. ;)