cas 10

Snuskige Lars

Reaction score
Are u gonna release it with the new upcoming world or will it come random :p It's pretty hard for us new players to grow on the casual 9 when the palyers with millions stacks up the barbs and takes them <3

Reaction score
Are u gonna release it with the new upcoming world or will it come random :p It's pretty hard for us new players to grow on the casual 9 when the palyers with millions stacks up the barbs and takes them <3
I've lost 3 nobles to suprise stacks already :p there was 40k def in a 46 point barb

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Hello girls, scared traitors, keep in mind that my return to this game with a new name can happen and it doesn't mean anything good for traitors and Swedes in this game. By not knowing who I am, I will destroy you from within. You were warned.

Deleted User - 11521651

Hello girls, scared traitors, keep in mind that my return to this game with a new name can happen and it doesn't mean anything good for traitors and Swedes in this game. By not knowing who I am, I will destroy you from within. You were warned.

g7mgS9w.gif

billsnake21

Reaction score
Lord Batan i will follow you with no remorse nor hesitation. Give me the lead... MASTER