cas 10

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why does the casual world 10 not have flags? Does this mean we can never earn flags in casual worlds or is it only this one? It seems like a waste of time to play a casual world if you cannot get flags. We all know the co-owned profiles come in strong when the end-game starts so
I think most of the the sole owners are only here for fun.....and in my case getting flags is part of the fun. Now I cannot get flags.... its sad.

I think that in future I should be granted the opportunity to choose which casual world I want to join because I don't like this one.

babbeanton

Reaction score
I think that in future I should be granted the opportunity to choose which casual world I want to join because I don't like this one.

Opportunity to choose are free, either join or dont;)
Dont like the world same thing, im sure innogames dont force you to be in c10 or any casual.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why does the casual world 10 not have flags? Does this mean we can never earn flags in casual worlds or is it only this one? It seems like a waste of time to play a casual world if you cannot get flags. We all know the co-owned profiles come in strong when the end-game starts so
I think most of the the sole owners are only here for fun.....and in my case getting flags is part of the fun. Now I cannot get flags.... its sad.

I agree.

That sounds pretty rubbish.

6 had and 8 and 9 have flags.

Captured

Reaction score
Hi there,

Since a month ago, I officially stopt playing tribalwars (for now at least), and have been playing a little less casual worlds, but I still consider myself a casual player. As it is on .NL, we have a lot of players giving their opinion about settings, casual settings, how casual worlds are going etc. But the thing is, casual worlds all need to be more or less on the same page on each server. A lot of us (dutch) "casual"-players are more or less on the same line with what we want as a casual world. The biggest problem is the amount of barbarians itself.

So now I first like to know the opinions on other servers. Then I am going to give a bigger explanation about where the dutch server is standing. (So if a NL player likes to help, you can always find me in the NL discord)

First Question: Is barb spiking by bigger accounts here a problem on .net?

Question 2: How do you like casual settings?
Did you like the changes from the past? Flamboyant Speech, stopping to bring over gold coins, we all know them, (sorry, but I don't have English pictures)
Flamboyante-spraak.png
Flamboyante-Prestigeus-gs-pakket.png

As of casual 10, both on .NL and .NET, flags are deactivated.
And so on... I can't think of more atm.

My own opinion about no flags is that it isn't quite that bad. We are looking for enjoyable worlds and worlds where players get a more equal start and thus deactivating flags. Makes it more equal. So it isn't bad. But I don't like it myself. You still take away the Flags as an aspect in the game.

Next opinion is about the intention about casual worlds: Original post (Dutch)

1. Just some info (not my comment). Comment about a poll which we did on .NL server and things we wanted.
  • InnoGames has different Casual worlds across the full spectrum of all its markets. In addition to conducting satisfaction surveys themselves, it is also intended to keep these worlds as equal as possible. As a Community Manager I can hardly change any settings for Casual worlds. This is limited to: Church or no church; number of tribesmen; start of automation procedure.
2. What I want to discus (Bold)
  • Forbidding the transfer of the inventory when stepping over to a new casual.
    • This is a change that has been discussed and discussed within InnoGames, but for which there is no real support from other communities or from the development team. However, it will be re-examined whether there should not be a further limit on which items can and cannot be taken to reduce the competitive advantage. However, the original position remains that a casual is for less experienced players, players who may have worked hard for items. It is where a balance must be sought.
  • Get rid of the idea that InnoGames has to develop everything, you as a player, you as a group and Tribalwars.nl as a community can get things done... Use the idea from below and establish a tribe for bad and good, not necessarily for world domination but to teach each other. To take the newbies under your wing and train them so that they are ready for the next world
    You can also get around the member limit quite quickly via sub-sub-sub-stems.
So that's the idea, but we know that players in the top aren't quite those new and less experienced players. Thus my opinion is that players who want to learn and grow, those players grow, these come in contact with bigger players and keep growing. Gaining experience... They can find the .net discord or the discord from any other server where others can help them.
Change the purpose of casual. It is a world where newer players can grow more and aren't taken as quickly by the fast growing accounts on normal worlds, but satisfying the players playing every and every casual world from 1 to 10 is also a must.
So do you want change?

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Q1 - yes - stacking barbs a part of casual play when they run dry !

Q2 - what is your actual question ??

Captured

Reaction score
Q1 - yes - stacking barbs a part of casual play when they run dry !
Since long ago, we had the idea to spawn more barbs, but there are still only 4 barbs for each player. When a casual world has been open for a while and new players start, they don't even stand the chance because there is nothing to noble. More barbs is a solution, another is deactivating os in barbarian villages so that bigger players are not gonna stack those vills till they have enough nobles to noble them. This gives newer players in the world at least a chance to grow.

Q2 - what is your actual question ??
This is more asking about your general opinions about a casual world. settings, things you think that need to change. I already described some changes and comments that have already happend to start the discussion here on .net
If no one thinks there is room for improvement, that's fine and I'll be gone. Then it seems like only .NL casual community isn't quite that happy with the casuals