Cas 3 - World War?

Bliksem

Reaction score
How are things going there? I have to say that from "winning" the war to "disbanding" is a big step to take. I was in Blood before I quit the world, and yes, Light One often were disappointed in us. Little war monger that one ;-) I left because I was playing a casual world for that exact reason - it has to be casual. I can't fight wars 4+ hours a day - I have a job :p

DeletedUser120056

How are things going there? I have to say that from "winning" the war to "disbanding" is a big step to take. I was in Blood before I quit the world, and yes, Light One often were disappointed in us. Little war monger that one ;-) I left because I was playing a casual world for that exact reason - it has to be casual. I can't fight wars 4+ hours a day - I have a job :p

Funny, Ex Blood players joined TKWSN and or barb due to inactivity. Now everyone after them, lol

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Casual worlds are casual to a point

Everyone now knows they can be won
I'm not crying of their disband ,seems to be a repetitive history on casual worlds

I guess the 32 tribes in the coalition will think this as a win ,but the war stats don't show that

As a former blood baron on casual 1 ,I welcome any blood members who want to join me

The war that we lost in the beginning of the world was because of betrayal and individualism of the players who were now part of this mega coalition

Snyper Eyes

jngj6j
http://prntscr.com/jngj6j

DeletedUser81551

As a former blood baron on casual 1 ,I welcome any blood members who want to join me

No offense dude, but Blood promise sucks :D

Why would you want to waste your time recreating blood tribe once again in Cas3? Unless ofcourse you have got plenty time to waste that is lol.

Snyper Eyes

Victory has been declared!
Sent Aug 04, 2018 06:06:31
The tribe The Knights Who Say Ni has claimed victory by holding 55% of all player-owned villages in this world.

The 14 day end phase has now begun. The world will then close. The following changes are now in effect:

• A restart after a total ennoblement is no longer possible.

DeletedUser121524

Hahahah, throwback

Never expected to take a casual world seriously but it ended up being good fun :p

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is actually correct

When casual 4 and 5 opened

Casual 1,2 and 3 were still playing

Now all 3 are closed and 4 doesn't have much yet casual 6 is not opened

DeletedUser121524

Casual 6 has opened now, going to be good to see the usual suspects :p