Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

Deleted User - 7777020

Upon further analysis, I have given Apes more credit than they've deserved.

When calculating the war stats with dismissed players losses while tribeless to enemy tribes, I accounted twice for Need fofr speed's losses, however after doing a little research, his losses were during his time in Europe, after leaving/quitting/deleting (whatever he did), he never lost villages tribeless.

Recalculated the stats based to exclude double-nobles of tribeless enemies, conquers of tribeless enemies while they were in their tribes where their conquers were calculated, the war stats are to date:

466-385

In favor of the Stand coalition forces.

Deleted User - 7777020

What makes it more sad is that you probably believe that...

Deleted User - 7777020

Since simple addition clearly went right over your head, let me impress you with some more mathematics :D

Apes has a total of 7,529 villages

Stand coalition has a total of 6,592 villages

Lets give you the benefit of the doubt and not include the convenient dismissals. War stats say 387-365 in favor of apes, currently.

387 is 5.14% of your total villages

365 is 5.53% of our total villages

Imagine I included those convenient dismissals? Stand is looking at a 7% enemy conquer rate to villages owned. Any way you slice the apple, Stand is winning. Do they teach you ignorance in Ape leaders training school?

Now show me those screenshots, I know you want to

1egmww.jpg

Sorry, you were saying?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11483970

its so fun sending a nuke at the llama and watching him run out of range with his tail between his legs xD

just a ive missed you gift :p

seroxy5

Reaction score
Heard something about @Path To Ascension quitting due to some problems irl. I and all of the apes wish you all on the opposing side good fortune in your real lives and hope you all stay safe out there!

Deleted User - 11549951

interesting forum. Good to see how you guys have handled yourselves with such class
lets hope we can have a casual8 discussion like this

Great Job to both tribes and may the best win!

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
PTA is a good man, and a good player. Sending good karma to him. I hope he comes back and lets us know he is ok.

Deleted User - 7777020

its so fun sending a nuke at the llama and watching him run out of range with his tail between his legs xD

just a ive missed you gift :p

Don't get upset I have better tactic than you. Did I mess any coordinated timings up, like last time...?

PS, you all decided it was time to start posting? Was fun grabbing all those villages with Slumbear. Ape players can't play TW unless they get pre-stacked, but you wanna talk about running with your tail between your legs. That made me laugh... Tehehe

lold.png

Deleted User - 7777020

I'll post an update in 4 hours if I get anymore villages... *whistling dixie*

EDIT: Just realized this is the old cas 7 war stats thread...........

Special Olympics part 3 anyone...?

Deleted User - 11483970

lol keep going, dont forget to post how many we took off you specifically. :D

Deleted User - 7777020

Wait, you're comparing me solo attacking 3 Ape players compared to the 9 players that targeted me alone? I mean... the 20 nuke/nobles that Oebronx was sending at my villages, watching his 20 noble/nukes crash on each other was entertaining as much as it was for you guys to take my villages haha

Listen savagequeen, I found it enjoyable watching a tool named Oebronx launch an offensive on a player that fought for him when all the Ape leaders were calling him a *POS* and saying they didn't want him anywhere near Apes. Funny how that changed when you needed him, just like our friendship changed when you needed me :eek:...My soul isn't heavy. Is your back straight though?

None of you Apes could see me on a 1-on

Deleted User - 7777020

PS: you guys REALLY stroked my ego on this one....What it took and what you would do, to get me off this world... 1,786 attacks with 489 real nuke/noble runs to the point your attackers were willing to crash their own nukes together with 15-20 noble/nukes per village. The thirst was real....

Deleted User - 7777020

Damn you're good. Can I get your autograph?

Weren't you the one that threw the biggest crying contest when Viol8 brought in Oebronx and Janinav into Viol8...?

What, did the Ape leaders have you fall in line?

Deleted User - 11483970

"1v1 me bro, i swear ill kick ur ass" okay little girl. yet has their allies launch a 20 player attack on one of our players. quit whining little girl. you got op'd. shut ur mouth and take it!

seroxy5

Reaction score
Funny how whenever you (Llama) plan an op and manage to grab some villas, the plan is spectacular but whenever we make an op and actually breaks the previous records in net villages conquered in a day, it's "thirst" or whatever you wanna call it. Llama, the op on you were more of a strategical move and a mark of territory (I say without actually being in the council) and not because of any personal vendetta. If you had any idea of how we chose our targets, I think you'd understand this already, but clearly you still can't figure us out.

Good luck next op though, it's certainly not over yet!