Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL! You were never even in our tribe!

Our guys made us what we are.

You are so obvious. You wanted us to join you, and you would lead us to greatness!

But, you are like Trump, saying you would make us great when we were already great.

My guys are amazing friends. They care about each other. Winning a world is just a bonus on top of the friendships we have. You just want to use people. People see through that.

Its over, llama. Don't go away mad. Maybe try not using people in your next world. Its a game, and people play voluntarily. Just think of it as a way to make visual friends, have fun and waste time. Trying to use it manipulate people just makes it work.

deathwaltz

Reaction score
Pop back in to see how my lovely Apes are doing and would you believe it ....LlamaDramaObummer is STILL crying and moaning and whinging to anyone who will listen, change the record BabyLlama ffs and to cap that Lady Bottom is still trying to piece together an intelligent sentence, Some things never change i guess.

Deleted User - 7777020

LOL! You were never even in our tribe!

Our guys made us what we are.

You are so obvious. You wanted us to join you, and you would lead us to greatness!

But, you are like Trump, saying you would make us great when we were already great.

My guys are amazing friends. They care about each other. Winning a world is just a bonus on top of the friendships we have. You just want to use people. People see through that.

Its over, llama. Don't go away mad. Maybe try not using people in your next world. Its a game, and people play voluntarily. Just think of it as a way to make visual friends, have fun and waste time. Trying to use it manipulate people just makes it work.

Do you have dementia...?

Talk about using people...I'll put a big red box this time around the text because apparently the first time, it alluded you completely. Listen, everyone knows Ape leaders are treacherous. You can keep trying to defend your dignity, but it's all out in the open...

You must think people are as dumb as you act... Maybe just your players who consume your garbage as long as they can stay in the winning tribe and fail to jump on the Llama hate train at their own detriment.

asdfasdfzxcvzx.png

#hurtdignity

I'll wait for your reply patiently and hold my breath...like I always do :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 7777020

Pop back in to see how my lovely Apes are doing and would you believe it ....LlamaDramaObummer is STILL crying and moaning and whinging to anyone who will listen, change the record BabyLlama ffs and to cap that Lady Bottom is still trying to piece together an intelligent sentence, Some things never change i guess.

Apes are giving me all the entertainment as far as my postings go that I could POSSIBLY desire on any given day. I believe you guys (not your leaders) actually believe that, and it's actually facsinating me for a future reference. You guys have become a social experiment at this point.

I've made a note that I have come to the conclusion that you merely responding to Batan only means one thing. You yearn for something he has that you don't, charisma. Otherwise, why even pay mind to him...or me...? Very telling indeed... *scribbles a few notes*

Plus...I didn't give you permission to post here....The adults are having a conversation, get back to the kiddie table!

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Hey! We miss you! If you want to come back, you can have all your villages back.Everyone kept the same names you gave them.

Deleted User - 7777020

Dont let him lie to you Dead, you and I both know they don't want you back.

Then they'd have +1 for the end game and that goes against their plan.

Plus we know you can't regardless if you wanted to or not, he's just acting nice, that's all, just an act.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
You two past tribe leaders are funny.

I think the Apes will win because we played well together. Good people. We support each other, we attack together, and we have fun on our forums. We like each other.

You have no idea how our tribe works. If you did, you could try it next world. Stop being jerks and maybe the guys will tell you the secret, that obviously escapes you both.

Its not about one player.

You will win because the Elite tribe was the only one who was able to fight alone against you. When I left, Apex win.
You will win because you had a numerical advantage in the war against the Elite and because the leader of the Stand is a brainless cellist.

If Apex had only one tribe, and that was only 18 members fighting the four largest tribes in the world, they would have disappeared from the map quickly, even faster than the Elite. You didn’t win because you work together and because you know how to play. You won because the viol8 and Stand tribe are idiots, that’s all I’m going to write. In a fair 1 on 1 fight, the war would still go on. You win is pathetic. You never fight your battles properly. However OP-s done on my members was good I give you that, you did corporate between your self that s true.

Kimzs 2.0

Reaction score
Apes are giving me all the entertainment as far as my postings go that I could POSSIBLY desire on any given day. Not every day you get to interact with 34 mentally disabled individuals that most likely genuinely proclaim their innocence in their minds. I believe you guys (not your leaders) actually believe that, and it's actually facsinating me for a future reference. You guys have become a social experiment at this point.

I see a lot of parallels between the Ape players and real life progressivism.

I've made a note that I have come to the conclusion that you merely responding to Batan only means one thing. You yearn for something he has that you don't, charisma. Otherwise, why even pay mind to him...or me...? Very telling indeed... *scribbles a few notes*

Plus...I didn't give you permission to post here....The adults are having a conversation, get back to the kiddie table!

Honestly now, it's enough. Calling the members of a whole tribe "mentally disabled individuals", continuing with those personal insults without knowing all of them. IT'S ENOUGH now man, just stop those fucking insults and do something else. You're crossing the lines, behave like a fucking adult instead.
Fine, you don't like the leaders of the APE-tribes, how does it give you the right to call all the members "mentally disabled", social experiment and so on?

Just fucking behave and stop with those horrible personal insults. Many of us have no idea what happened between you and the leaders, how do we deserve those kind of insults?
Like I said, it's enough now. You're talking about having a conversation as an adult, then behave like one.

Also, once again, who are you to decide who gets to comment here? Just like you did against me, "How dare you mentioning those guys", well I asked them, and they gladly gets mentioned by me, which means once again, who are you to tell others if they're allowed to comment or not? It's nothing more than proof that you take yourself way to seriously.

Just move forward and ACT like an adult instead of consulting with those horrible insults. IT'S ENOUGH.

Deleted User - 7777020

Honestly now, it's enough. Calling the members of a whole tribe "mentally disabled individuals", continuing with those personal insults without knowing all of them. IT'S ENOUGH now man, just stop those fucking insults and do something else. You're crossing the lines, behave like a fucking adult instead.
Fine, you don't like the leaders of the APE-tribes, how does it give you the right to call all the members "mentally disabled", social experiment and so on?

Listen sherlock, I'll spell it out for you ONE last time before we move onto something else.

Pathological liars are defined as mentally disabled. And considering you willingly believe whatever your bull* leader says, when you know half of what I'm saying is true, that makes you mentally disabled too.

"someone who is mentally handicapped is not able to learn or develop skills at the same rate as most other people because they have a problem with their brain. It is now considered more polite to say that someone is learning disabled or that they have special needs or learning difficulties. "

Like I said, you've become a social experiment at this point, watching you try to make people believe pigs fly.

Just fucking behave and stop with those horrible personal insults. Many of us have no idea what happened between you and the leaders, how do we deserve those kind of insults?
Like I said, it's enough now. You're talking about having a conversation as an adult, then behave like one.

Honestly, you and your friends existence on this planet is an insult. You deserve it just as much as your leaders because never did you try to find out what happened. You interjected yourself into something that you admit you didn't know the entirety of, and went along naively. Don't be shocked...

Didn't play with Bravado for 4 years as a friend just to all the sudden hate him one day.

*Edit to add:
stephen_hawking_0.jpg

Deleted User - 7777020

Also, once again, who are you to decide who gets to comment here? Just like you did against me, "How dare you mentioning those guys", well I asked them, and they gladly gets mentioned by me, which means once again, who are you to tell others if they're allowed to comment or not? It's nothing more than proof that you take yourself way to seriously.

...More like YOU take ME way to serious...

Such a simp

Social Experiment.jpg

Deleted User - 7777020

On a more positive post because I'm always hurting Ape players feelings :'(...

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Batan and Llama should make their tribe allies in C8. Imagine the carnage when these 2 masterminds ( aka egotistical narcissists) work together!

deathwaltz

Reaction score
LlamaDramaUrdummer ive noticed your mad obsession in trying to turn known females into males, this sickness maybe an insight into your depraved fixation on men or just show that your a latent homosexual or a he/she which seems to capture you description perfectly. (Awaiting a he/she rant response that is bound to fall out of your gender neutral gob) Your below the belt comments about peoples mentatilty is beyond being sick and beyond any help but you obviously get aroused by your constant infliction of hate toward people so..........if you have any children id question your right to be called Father as im sure your conflicting sexuality makes it impossible for a Eunuch to procreate therefore any children you claim to have fathered must have been by artificial insemination.
Your (loosely termed) friendship with Bravado doesnt give you a ticket to an instant tribe backslapping friendship my deluded little Eunuch, far from it ...from memory very few and that ill repeat this VERY FEW trusted you, liked you, or wanted you in APE despite what you think you were told and cling on to, the majority didnt want you, so you see it was that easy to drop you, what somebody may have promised you is totally irrelevant. just like you are.....
This next bit seems so hard for you and LadyBoy Batan to grasp...but ill repeat it slowly for you....When Not So Elite fell apart got battered ran away.....APE were offered to take in some Ex Elite players within days i believe....Now heres the thing you struggle with my little Eunuch....it was put to a vote ...yes you got it a tribal vote as to whether ex elite were offered a place in APE and this is the bit you constantly struggle to understand... but ill try ...APE voted NO...and the reason doesnt really matter APE said No ...just like they did when it was inferred you would be joinIng APE ..it was a resounding NO....You may well have got promised things by someone but the majority in APE didnt have any false friendship with you, My friendship with IHNL goes back many years so i was privvy to your many conversations crying you were backstabbed and wanting revenge on APE running back and forth between STAND and APE looking like a priceless Eunuch searching for a dick to hold. Nobody backstabbed you ...you were just unwanted by 99% of APES who never promised you a thing ever...so if you want to say that is back stabbing then ok i and many others back stabbed you but someone already beat us to it and cut your balls off.

Deleted User - 11483970

*sigh* llama still talking smh. Feel bad for Firebird. Gave you a top 10 account and you still couldn't do anything with it but lose all your villages. Taking a look at that graph yea you got them a couple days of stats but what happened? Why'd you stop if you were so great. A couple days of red and the rest all green. Now you know who the real winners are.

Batan maybe if you weren't such a disrespectful player you could have had more people join your tribe. You made a tribe of the biggest players way too early and got highest threat. Its only natural that all the tribes would band against you. Your players left because they couldn't stand you. Simple as that. Stop blaming us for having an actual tribe with real players who are committed. We had players drop out and leave too. Don't see us crying. We just picked up where they fell off and wished them well on their new path. Its really tiring and boring to keep reading from you, "4v1 this and 80 players against me that". No one cares. This is tribal wars. Death Orchestra's Tribe in 112 is facing off against 10+ tribes and still surviving. See him crying about how many are against them? If you were such a good leader then you would have rallied your tribe and survived our attacks. Simple as that

Deleted User - 11483970

he started another thread to make himself god again

Bravado

Reaction score
If Apex had only one tribe, and that was only 18 members fighting the four largest tribes in the world, they would have disappeared from the map quickly, even faster than the Elite.
Hey, that sounds a compliment to Pri-m8! Why thank you!