Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I really do not understand why everybody thinks bad about Batan... I would always choose the person who shit in my face but will fight for me even if he hates me than people who are very nice and polite but will stick a knife in my back as soon as they are given the opportunity.
From people who tell me when I do something wrong I learned a lot, and not all people know how to do it nicely.
I know Batan would do everything for tribemate, Hipster or anybody else, no matter how bad language he is using when he is talking about their mistakes in-game.

FoE2022

Reaction score
Than I wish every single tribe on cas 7 have Lord B. in their tribe for 3 month. See how their moral would improve during his stay. His constant foul language and insults on tribe-mates is just wrong for this game; I don't care how good he thinks he is, he is ruining the game for others.

V

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I learned very young that insults are taken, not given. If you d not take it can't hurt you. Everything can be a lesson, from Batan you can learn what to do and what not to do... in many occasions in the same sentence :)

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Allowing a leader to talk to people like this is not worth winning, is it?

As a women, this is unacceptable.

You would not allow him to0 talk to your sister, mother or wife like that.

Why is it OKI to allow him to talk to Veronika like that?

And, I notice he did not stand up for hipster.

LlamaNamedOsama

I really do not understand why everybody thinks bad about Batan... I would always choose the person who shit in my face but will fight for me even if he hates me than people who are very nice and polite but will stick a knife in my back as soon as they are given the opportunity.
From people who tell me when I do something wrong I learned a lot, and not all people know how to do it nicely.
I know Batan would do everything for tribemate, Hipster or anybody else, no matter how bad language he is using when he is talking about their mistakes in-game.

How about not being associated with EITHER.... The way Batan talks is not leaderly at all. He is a child that's been given a position of power, and he's obviously drunk with it. Batan is leading his tribe based on his own feelings instead of critical thinking. Look how he got rid of Veronika just for stating her opinion...What kind of leader is that?

We'll have to teach the little man a lesson about opening his mouth and cursing players out...

War stats as of now is 13-0 in our favor. How about cursing out your members less and organizing them more efficiently?

When I stepped into bootcamp, my sergeant wasn't even as much a prick to me as Batan is to some of his guys & girls. Batan is a lost cause who should be following, not leading.

Last edited:

LlamaNamedOsama

I found a picture of Lord_Batan...

RM22524-BLACK-POST.jpg

Deleted User - 11483970

So batan got hit with a surprise attack and I think he shit his pants cuz his tribe is now “under construction”...

Imagine being a 3 month old tribe and still being “ under construction.” It seems he built the trains but forgot to build the tracks

Deleted User - 11483970

doc took the track right from underneath them lol

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
War stats so far. MTD/batan or whatever they want to be called (batan decides I guess huh?) been rather quiet on the attacking side despite declaring.

4c74c38597a477edcb2599e7617141b6.png

5e5419cfeedfc790306f3a7053a91c7a.png

Deleted User - 11483970

We got the list and were checking it twice!!
We had a poll who would lose first, mtd or matter. Turns out it’s who ever apex goes after!

(All my jokes are credit to my amazing tribe members, I’m not stealing them just posting for you guys and girls heheh)

Deleted User - 11483970

seems like elite found the attack button. They keep sending def to our villas though.

No offense to the actual players in “elite”, but only thing they had going for them was their big points but even that’s gone now as ape-x is first